"The One" warning label

computerblue

Awards
I just recieved my bottle of "the one" in the mail.I took it out of the box and started to read the information on the bottle.When I got to the bottom of the label,there is a warning stating that it contains chemical in the state of California that may be cause birth defects or reproductive harm. I was concerned when I read this. I am now leaning not to take this item anymore,but would like hear some opinions before I change my mind.
Thanks in advance

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of these DS/PH have that labeled on the bottle for liability reasons, and for the fact that all of this stuff is relatively new and doesnt have alot of research on it.

Were all kind of guinea pigs for this stuff....

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I would think its probably not best to take PHs whilst trying to conceive

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i actually ordered trenadrol because i saw that warning lol.

this way i know it actually has hormones in it lol

but im not 100% right in the head..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i actually ordered trenadrol because i saw that warning lol.

this way i know it actually has hormones in it lol

but im not 100% right in the head..
Trenadrol isnt what it says it is, it went from 2mg to 30 mg for a reason, its the dienelone prohormone tren extreme 19nor/estra 4...and the owner was or still is in jail for the first compound.

shady stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standard disclaimer, even 6-oxo/Novedex Xt, etc all have that on the label. basically it if it changes a hormone level, it has that label for california. land of the fruits + nuts :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever the case may be with it we are guniea pigs for a lot of this stuff.

As long as I don't grow another foot ear eye or nipple in the next 70 years I'm content lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just recieved my bottle of "the one" in the mail.I took it out of the box and started to read the information on the bottle.When I got to the bottom of the label,there is a warning stating that it contains chemical in the state of California that may be cause birth defects or reproductive harm. I was concerned when I read this. I am now leaning not to take this item anymore,but would like hear some opinions before I change my mind.
Thanks in advance
It is a standard disclaimer (as mentioned before) required by law (as using anything hormonal in nature can cause unknown effects).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT