Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.67%

Starting H-Drol Cycle Tomorrow

Hello everyone! As you guys can see i am new to board, but i been lurking for a while on Anabolic section. Tomorrow i will be starting my first ever ph cycle of H-Drol which will be 50/50/50/50 and while on cycle i will be taking Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs and for post cycle i have Novedex Xt lined up. I would appreciate if some of you could tell me if i will need anyhing else while on cycle or for post cycle (money is not issue) i just want to make sure i do it right.

My cocern is i dont want to get gyno or having libido problems after post cycle. Is there anything else i could take while on cycle to help prevent gyno or on post cycle. I just want to be safe Please help

24yrs old
    5'11"
    182LBS
    3yrs lifitng experiance

NoviXT

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.73%

Quote Originally Posted by NoviXT View Post
    Hello everyone! As you guys can see i am new to board, but i been lurking for a while on Anabolic section. Tomorrow i will be starting my first ever ph cycle of H-Drol which will be 50/50/50/50 and while on cycle i will be taking Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs and for post cycle i have Novedex Xt lined up. I would appreciate if some of you could tell me if i will need anyhing else while on cycle or for post cycle (money is not issue) i just want to make sure i do it right.

My cocern is i dont want to get gyno or having libido problems after post cycle. Is there anything else i could take while on cycle to help prevent gyno or on post cycle. I just want to be safe Please help

24yrs old
    5'11"
    182LBS
    3yrs lifitng experiance

NoviXT
    many things wrong with this..

first 4 weeks on a hdrol cycle is wayy too short. 6 weeks is the best IMHO

Also PCT needs help. If Novedex Xt is all you have as a PCT. Read up some more. Get a SERM nolva or clomid just to have on hand. Get some PCS from AI.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.67%

I cant find SERM nolva or clomid on nutraplanet or any other supplement website.. What is the actual name of product? Can someone please give me link or point me in right direction? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

NoviXT
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.67%

Please please help!

NoviXT
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.92%

maybe you jumped the gun. their is still tons to be learned. id read all the stickies and other forums to gain more info. like said above, id go with 6 weeks. im starting my cycle in august. im still preloading on HB right now. going to get hydrostatic dunk next week along with my precycle bloodwork.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

This is very funny!! Getting info out of this board is like going through a sick hazing ritual. lol. I understand what you going through bud, but you simply haven't done your research in this department. I highly suggest you delay your cycle until you have a better understanding what exactly you are ingesting into your body. I don't want to come off as an Ass, but here are some tips.

SERM: selective estrogen receptor modulator: This includes NOLVA, CLOMID, and TOREM. Look it up for better details

I hope you didnt start this cycle already cuz one bottle of HDrol wont cut it cuz many report the HDrol to "kick" in around week 3. So a 5 to 6 week cycle would be best. Depending on your previous PH/DS history and weight you might need to bump it up to 75mg.

Great job on using the cycle support. It will go a long way for your health, but for PCT Novedex (NOT the same as Nolva) is not enough. Novedex is an AI so I would start that as soon as your done with your cycle.

You are def missing some supps like:
    SERM to keep on hand in case of flair ups if you go the OTC route or use it for pct as fallowed for HDrol: 20,20,10,10

You are also missing a natty test booster, which should be started the beginning of week 3.

You could also use a Cortisol controller/suppressor but this optional.

Do some more research on SERMs, AIs, and Test Boosters.
    Plan your PCT before you begin your cycle.
    Get back to us and let me know what you got.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.34%

Novedex XT is going to kill your libido. I would hold off and do more research like everyone has stated...Good luck brutha.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.91%

Vpdman has it covered for you. I have ran multiple cycles of h drol and always ran my cycles like he listed it. I like 75mg on up. I dose 2 pre workout.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.24%

I ran a 5 week cycle of H-drol with PCT and posted pictures a few days ago so it's still towards the front of the forum if you look. It's titled "My 5 week cycle of H-drol WITH pictures". Check it out. I Detailed everything I used, my routine, results, review, and before and after pictures.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Starting my H-drol cycle tomorrow. Final questions..
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. Starting H-Drol Cycle tomorrow
    By NoviXT in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:21 PM
  3. Starting Cycle tomorrow , need help please
    By buckz55 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. Starting First Cycle Tomorrow