Test E Jumpstart

kkitz967

Awards
Now I heard for your first injection you should do 750mg on a 500mg/wk cycle. Any truth or significant benefit to this?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that is common, test E can take 4 weeks to really take effect and so sometimes people will take a double dose on the first shot. if you are doing only test then that is not a bad idea since the test e takes so long to hit your system. another way to do it is, say you are doing a cycle of 750mg a week, then take 3-4 shots of 750mg in your first week, don't worry about over doing it since the test e hits so slowly and its spread out. i hope you have HCG and don't forget to wait 4-5 weeks after your last shot to start PCT.

kkitz967

Awards
well this is my first cycle and its test e for 12 weeks @500mg/wk and dbol 40mg for 5 weeks, so would I still want to double the dose right away? And regarding pct I just have Nolvadex, but the more I learn it would seem smart to get HCG. I don't believe it is illegal either just a perscription drug correct?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
that is common, test E can take 4 weeks to really take effect and so sometimes people will take a double dose on the first shot. if you are doing only test then that is not a bad idea since the test e takes so long to hit your system. another way to do it is, say you are doing a cycle of 750mg a week, then take 3-4 shots of 750mg in your first week, don't worry about over doing it since the test e hits so slowly and its spread out. i hope you have HCG and don't forget to wait 4-5 weeks after your last shot to start PCT.

dude what r u talking about... 4 to 5 weeks before pct on enanthate.. i think u need to investigate the ester and the half life of test e a little more... try...2 weeks after your last shot u do pct

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
well this is my first cycle and its test e for 12 weeks @500mg/wk and dbol 40mg for 5 weeks, so would I still want to double the dose right away? And regarding pct I just have Nolvadex, but the more I learn it would seem smart to get HCG. I don't believe it is illegal either just a perscription drug correct?
If you are running dbol, just take the 500mg/week from the start. dbol will kick in pretty quick. As far as HCG...it's illegal.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
I always frontload, even short esters. In my experience it definitely does "kick in" a lot faster. If I were running a long ester like Enanthate, I would absolutely frontload at least double the dose. google "roid calculator", it will give you an idea of what your blood levels will be and you can use it to plan out your injections and maintain consistent blood levels throughout your cycle.