Deca use, debating

killertriceps

Awards
I have 300mg deca, and my previous cycle was sustanon 250 @ 500 mg and i developed gyno and i treated it with letro. Now im scared to run test again due to gyno, so ill just grab proviron and run deca by itself.

I heard Vitamin B6 can reduce prolactin levels is this true?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes that is true.

for the test, you just run some arimidex every other day and you can keep estrogen levels in check. Gyno shouldn't be a problem if you do this.

Deca only isn't recommended but it can certainly work, i've read of a great many people having success with it. All up to you. You might get more response in the Old School Hormone section.

killertriceps

Awards
Yeah well my father ran deca alone countless of times and he told me he never had a problem with libido. yet he kept his dose low (200-300mg weekly range). At a low dose i guess you shouldnt have to worry about much?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Probably not, i have the feeling that response is genetic so more often than not the cycle will work for you.

Others aren't so lucky and get deca d1ck.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was only deca at 200mg a week for 3 weeks. anything more than that and PCT becomes really hard, at doses that low though, i didn't do a PCT and my natty blood test levels were normal 3 months later. deca is tough though since the half life is so strong. you have to wait like 4 weeks+ after taking it to start your PCT so if you're stacking it and will need to do a serious PCT be sure to stop the deca a month or more before you begin your PCT, otherwise your PCT won't work and your life will suck.

killertriceps

Awards
what do you reccomend for PCT just standard nolvadex? clomid? Thats what i used for test, but deca is a bit diferent or so i hear. Im not stacking it, im scared to death of test, and getting gyno back. Probably gonna wait another week till i start deca, its been a month and a half since my last cycle (I was on cycle for 2 months) took letro and nolva to finish off gyno. Yeah my father told me there was no significant difference with 200-300mg deca. Id like to run it at 200mg a week but idk how im gonna measure it. Its 300mg/ml deca, idk how the hell id get 200 out of it haha.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
you can just take 3/4 of a cc and that will be ok. you should wait another month or longer till you start your cycle. rule of thumb is time off cycle should always be greater than your time on cycle, and time on cycle includes PCT. so if you did a 8 week cycle, and your PCT was 5-6 weeks then you should take probably a 4 month break. you really don't want to mess up your bodies natural ability to make test unless you like being bald with a limp **** and carrying a lot of fat on your body. you really shouldn't do a cycle like that without HCG also.

i recommend torem for PCT but others may say differently, no matter what though use a SERM and not some store bought garbage. IGF is a fun and easy compound that will have you making gains and you can use it between cycles. take IGF for a few months and THEN do your cycle but really wait a while. its too soon.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
my first cycle was only deca at 200mg a week for 3 weeks. anything more than that and PCT becomes really hard, at doses that low though, i didn't do a PCT and my natty blood test levels were normal 3 months later. deca is tough though since the half life is so strong. you have to wait like 4 weeks+ after taking it to start your PCT so if you're stacking it and will need to do a serious PCT be sure to stop the deca a month or more before you begin your PCT, otherwise your PCT won't work and your life will suck.
thats a waste of good oil

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
300mg per week sounds about right, 200 is pretty weak. Deca is usually dosed at 2mg per pound of bodyweight by the way, but i can understand low dosing it since there's no test.

And neverstop, if you want 200mg out of 300mg/mL you need to draw 2/3cc not 3/4 ;P
but i'm sure you knew that and had a brainfart so i'm just messin with ya

killertriceps

Awards
Hmm sounds good, you guys ar every informative not like other boards who flame you for everything you say.