Plan My Cycle: **Bottle of Original DS Superdrol (90cap)**

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Hello AM readers, I was hoping a few of you would chime in on my next SD cycle.

I ran my first cycle eating maintenance cals on a low carb diet, and gained 12lbs at 10/20/20, so this time around I want to eat a surpluss with 40-50% carbs and run at 20/20/30... Assuming this is the best way to gain off of Superdrol, I've heard SD and Carbs = Best Gains.

I'm hoping a few of you more experienced guys would take a look at my inventory below, and tell me how to best dose my on and off cycle:

I have 2 tubes of Cycle Support for my liver, 1 bottle of Clomid, 1 bottle of Torem, 1 huge bottle of 6OXO, 1 bottle of LeanFX... and the vacuum sealed SD.

Other than my whey, xtend, creatine-mono, beta-alanine, orange-triad, and fish-oils, am I missing any staple supplements?

Last time I ran SD I took 10mg AM with water, 10mg PreWorkout, and 10mg before bed... Any qualms with this? How important is it to take on an empty stomach?

bump--

advice on dosing the Torem for PCT?

advice on dosing Nolva for PCT?

advice on IF and WHEN to add the 6OXO to PCT (before or after the SERM) and how to dose it?

thanks

Thanks in advance.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
Original superdrol huh? I wish I could get my hands on some of that. I'm running CEL's mdrol in a month.. I've got nolva, cycle support, fish oil, taurine, plenty of whey and milk thistle just in case

I was gonna try to get 12-15 lbs as lean as possible. Im def gonna up the carbs though.

From what ive read its best to run it 10/20/30.. and spread the doses out like you listed.

I usually go 10 after breakfast, 10 after lunch and 10 pre workout. I workout around 6-7pm everyday

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am a fan of 10/20/20/30. Why does no one like week 4? My strength continued to rise in week 4, and as soon as I realized that cals needed to be increased in proportion to the rapidly rising bodyweight, my weight increased too. No lethargy or problems for me either. My strength was actually highest a few days post cycle (around day 33 or so), so if i ran a 5th week, it would have surely continued to increase.

The way I see it is gains are easier to keep the longer they've been around.

IMO:
10/20/20/30
Increase calories as your weight increases, so eat more during weeks 3 and 4
PCT with clomid
= Great success

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
I am a fan of 10/20/20/30. Why does no one like week 4? My strength continued to rise in week 4, and as soon as I realized that cals needed to be increased in proportion to the rapidly rising bodyweight, my weight increased too. No lethargy or problems for me either. My strength was actually highest a few days post cycle (around day 33 or so), so if i ran a 5th week, it would have surely continued to increase.

IMO:
10/20/20/30
PCT with clomid
= Great success
how would you dose the clomid

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i ran it i did 130 for the first few days then 100 for the rest of the week then 50 for the next 3 weeks

People say that 100mg is too much and won't help. Lots of AAS vets say that they start at 100 or 150 or more and they've run high and low so I tend to believe them. I haven't tried both ways myself.

However I do recall reading that clomid has an extremely long half life measured in DAYS, so to me it makes sense to start off with a very high dose as this serves as a frontload, which is important to help make a smooth transition.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
When i ran it i did 130 for the first few days then 100 for the rest of the week then 50 for the next 3 weeks

People say that 100mg is too much and won't help. Lots of AAS vets say that they start at 100 or 150 or more and they've run high and low so I tend to believe them. I haven't tried both ways myself.

However I do recall reading that clomid has an extremely long half life measured in DAYS, so to me it makes sense to start off with a very high dose as this serves as a frontload, which is important to help make a smooth transition.
cool, thanks.

bump again --- seeking more commentary!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established

IMO:
10/20/20/30
PCT with clomid
= Great success
GREAT advice right here. the 4th week is very important. i start seeing strength gains about 17-18 days in, so maybe im a late bloomer with sd. i usually run 30 days or so.... 4th week is a must! i run 20-20-20-20 though

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Can I just point something out. I wouldn't take your third dose at night time, instead I would take 1 am and 2 pre workout.? This is due to the fact that at nightime ur body should be naturally producing it's own test and if you take sd at night it won't be

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Can I just point something out. I wouldn't take your third dose at night time, instead I would take 1 am and 2 pre workout.? This is due to the fact that at nightime ur body should be naturally producing it's own test and if you take sd at night it won't be

excellent advice,

anyone confirm or refute this?

thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^I agree

And there's another reason too, you'll sleep better if you don't dose at night

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
bump

advice on dosing the Torem for PCT?

advice on dosing Nolva for PCT?

advice on IF and WHEN to add the 6OXO to PCT (before or after the SERM) and how to dose it?

thanks

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
hey and does anybody know if that APS nutrition's Superbolan 20 is anything like the original SD like were talkin about? like just as legit? i know its a clone but what im asking is if its ANYTHING like the original you know? some websites list the regular "2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol" Ingredient
like we all know and some say just the "Methasteron" Ingredient like listed on the original SD? is this true or is some B.S.?

thanks

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'll second doing it for 4 weeks. superdrol is strong stuff man so be ready for some tough sides. its also not that superdrol and carbs = good gains, but if you DONT eat tons of carbs on superdrol you will get hypo and light headed and feel like shiate all day long!!! haha. superdrol is great, and no need to use nolva/clomid/torem all during PCT. just pick one, i like torem but others like clomid, and use that.
also throwing a cortisol control supp in starting week 2 of PCT is a good idea.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my personal experience says that carb stuff with Superdrol is bull****. Last time i bulked on SD i ate a ton of carbs and got a ton of bloat, i looked like crap. I've been recomping on low carbs and on SD (stacked with phera and test actually) and don't feel hypoglycemic or lightheaded or ****ty.

Maybe the carb thing is true for some people but not for me anyway.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Maybe the carb thing is true for some people but not for me anyway.
I've run SD before, had some shutdown during PCT so this thread is to make sure I don't f*** it up...

I had strength and size gains, but I was on a protein/fat diet and I really thin I could have done better with a more balance diet...

I'm actually considering running the Dr. Ellington Darden inspired 60/20/20 carb, protein, fat for an upcoming cut!:paranoid:

So anyone else reading this, what specifically would you take for PCT and how would you dose it?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I hope you mean 1-2 pm? 1 am would be death supression..

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
PCT

There is no need to run both Toremefine & Clomid. Clomid alone with 1 AI starting at week 3 would be fine. I also wouldn't run Clomid at 100mg or more ever. Just my opinion. I had TERRIBLE nosebleeds on Clomid at 100mgs. I'd run 75mg for a week then 50mg then 25mg is plenty. Your libido probably won't come back until your serm has left the body. Cheers and good luck. It's been a while since I've stopped by. Cheers..

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene Citrate 60mg/ml
Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML
Total = 30 1/3 ML

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid)
100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva)
40/40/20/20

There you go.

swankinrosco

swankinrosco

Awards
Toremifene Citrate 60mg/ml
Week 1 - 120MG or 2ML x 7days = 14ML
Week 2 - 80MG or 1 1/3ML x 7days = 9 1/3ML
Week 3 - 40MG or 2/3ML x 7days = 4 2/3ML
Week 4 - 20MG or 1/3ML x 7days = 2 1/3ML
Total = 30 1/3 ML

Clomiphene Citrate (clomid)
100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva)
40/40/20/20

There you go.

Wicked, thanks evil.

Now, running a serm, is 6OXO or any other type supp recommended during PCT? What about cortisol supps like LeanFX, LeanXtreme, etc?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Wicked, thanks evil.

Now, running a serm, is 6OXO or any other type supp recommended during PCT? What about cortisol supps like LeanFX, LeanXtreme, etc?
No problem dude.

I do tend to run 6-OXO with my PCT. To me its vital.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
taper up as serm comes down i assume? what doseages?
I would start it in the 2nd or 3rd week. I would start with a high dose, i.e. 600mgs for a few days then taper to 300mgs till the bottles were gone.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running original DS SD Dr.D pulse style atm.

Great cycle so far...very happy.

I started taking my dose in the am like D recommends but have since been taking it about an hour before my lift. I usually lift around 5-7pm (small biz owner so I never know) and noticed at 20 I would get very tired after my lift.
If I lifted in the morning and then have to go to work , I really wasn't very productive. Tired from the lift or the SD IDK because my lifts have been nothing less than fantastic strength/endurance. But I crash hard after the lift is seems.

So I been taking one before my lift and one after. Noticed no shrinkage etc and man I sleep like a bear hibernating when I lift hard on 20 SD.

So IMO SD = great sleep but you have to time it or you will be up in the middle of the night if you sleep from 5pm till 2-3am like I have a few times.