best endurance/recovery ph?

splitfire

Awards
what is your guys opinion on the best ph for endurance and recovery... also i am rehabing a shoulder so I am hoping it will help that too. I would like to shed a little body fat too... I am currently looking into epistane heavily.

I have epo in the fridge so I don't need that yet my shoulder wont be able to keep up with it mainly looking for a ph or something close...

Any info and or thoughts are welcomed
thanks guys!

splitfire

Awards
forgot to mention 11-oxo I am also looking in to

splitfire

Awards
screw it what about combining 11-oxo with the epi!?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for endurance I would say H drol, or promagnon, but these arent PH there arguably designers...Ive used h drol and my endurance went way up, was running better etc, as opposed to a dienelone prohormone (extreme tren) which made me feel like I was gonna die after a flight of stairs.

regardless most of these compounds will mess with cholesterol and and cardio, keep researching...you will find the one for you.

If your shoulder is fcked then Epi might make it worse too, i have old rotator cuff injuries and epi leaves me feeling like a heap of old bones. good product other wise though.

splitfire

Awards
thanks searl for the info! I will check those out and I am glad you added that epi can do that because that is the last thing I need right now!