New cyclobolan!!

play1234

Awards
My situation: Make a long story short: I had a serious surgery on a broken leg 3 months ago. I lost 15 lbs which dropped me from 185 to 170. Ya looking really weak. I have experience with aas but never took a prohormone. Its been about 5 years since my last cycle so my receptors should be clean. Ive heard about the cyclobolan product that has came out and im thinking of giving it a go. If anyone can give me any opinions on what kind of side effects and gains I should expect?also what other sup should i run to maximize my gains? Im 25 years old and ive used all kinds of anabolics when i was in college playing baseball. I dont want my face to get bloated either so if you guys can give me the best advice on what I could do to prevent that?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO run something else. The formulation in cyclobolan makes no sense, basically it's Superdrol stacked with Halodrol, and they didn't put in enough Halodrol to be effective at all.

So it's basically just overpriced Superdrol

Try something else... But honestly, you should get that weight back up naturally and then use a PH when you're making new progress again.

ecupirate

Awards
I think you will get ur gains back rather quickly if your leg is better and just use protein creatine and eat.