NOX.....yes or no

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Is it ok to use a NOX (nitric oxide) for pumps while on cycle?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the pumps you get on cycle will destroy any no2 pumps you have ever had, and if its the tren beastie you were talking of......you will be blown away, save it for off cycle..The dienelone precursors give some of the sickest pumps ever.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
the pumps you get on cycle will destroy any no2 pumps you have ever had, and if its the tren beastie you were talking of......you will be blown away, save it for off cycle..The dienelone precursors give some of the sickest pumps ever.

searl.....guess you remember my posts a couple of days ago.....Yeah was thinking about this also to use with the tren....was just surfing NP and came across nox.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't use any NO products on cycle. Honestly i sometimes get too pumped. When I try to touch my right delt with my right hand for instance, and my thumb can't get within 2" of my delt, that's too pumped. My lifts actually suffer on back day because I can't complete the range of motion. You don't need to be MORE pumped.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your red blood cell count will be way up on cycle and again...the pumps will destroy any no2 products. save it for pct if you want to add another natty supp, most think they are overrated but I do feel there is good use for them in natty stacks.

Good luck

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Don't use any NO products on cycle. Honestly i sometimes get too pumped. When I try to touch my right delt with my right hand for instance, and my thumb can't get within 2" of my delt, that's too pumped. My lifts actually suffer on back day because I can't complete the range of motion. You don't need to be MORE pumped.
unreal always a pleasure to read your posts and replies (not jumping on your nuts but I appreciate your knowledge.) I will stay off of the NOX.

question for you: I think you posted on this but I just started xtren from CEL and only work out 3 days a week. Will a straight cycle still be a good idea or a pulse be better because of working out 3 days. I noticed on my last EPI pulse that it took about 3 weeks for it to kick in and by that time I was ending pulse the next week.

what are your thoughts? I am expecting it to kick in in a couple of days like bigt stated in his log. just dosed 60 (2caps) today and will continue for 1 week and then adjust to 3 caps thereafter. I am (picked up a few pounds on pct of epi pulse) 215lbs up from low of 208. Trying to lean up this time and will do about 3000 clean cals a day with a day of somewhat a cheat day. any thoughts?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unreal always a pleasure to read your posts and replies (not jumping on your nuts but I appreciate your knowledge.) I will stay off of the NOX.

question for you: I think you posted on this but I just started xtren from CEL and only work out 3 days a week. Will a straight cycle still be a good idea or a pulse be better because of working out 3 days. I noticed on my last EPI pulse that it took about 3 weeks for it to kick in and by that time I was ending pulse the next week.

what are your thoughts? I am expecting it to kick in in a couple of days like bigt stated in his log. just dosed 60 (2caps) today and will continue for 1 week and then adjust to 3 caps thereafter. I am (picked up a few pounds on pct of epi pulse) 215lbs up from low of 208. Trying to lean up this time and will do about 3000 clean cals a day with a day of somewhat a cheat day. any thoughts?
Im sure Unreal will agree with me....if your gonna run a cycle run the damn thing, this pulsing business is for people in denial, your either in or your not....noone pulses the dienelone prohormones (tren extreme etc.)

hormonal fluctuations cause big problems...mood swings, acne, irritability, depression etc..

Keep those blood levels of the hormone steady, if you have your ancillary supps ready to go a str8 dosed cycle will not kill you

obviously this is just my .02 but I think you might mess yourself up more pulsing than running it str8.

make sure youve researched the Tren Beastie, its a gyno threat to even the most experienced....explosive strength though, if it wasnt for the gyno it would be my #1 pick...as of now I doubt ill run it again.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Im sure Unreal will agree with me....if your gonna run a cycle run the damn thing, this pulsing business is for people in denial, your either in or your not....noone pulses the dienelone prohormones (tren extreme etc.)

hormonal fluctuations cause big problems...mood swings, acne, irritability, depression etc..

Keep those blood levels of the hormone steady, if you have your ancillary supps ready to go a str8 dosed cycle will not kill you

obviously this is just my .02 but I think you might mess yourself up more pulsing than running it str8.

make sure youve researched the Tren Beastie, its a gyno threat to even the most experienced....explosive strength though, if it wasnt for the gyno it would be my #1 pick...as of now I doubt ill run it again.

searl thanks again for your knowledge (not jumping on your nuts either...lol)....I have pct assist, cycle assist, formestane, t911 and inhibit e.....I have read logs and decided to run xtren with this support.....I was thinking of the formand pct assist and cycle assist on cycle and t911 and inhibit e post......what are your thoughts...what would you recommend??

appreciate again your input and knowlegde....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not too sure about that my friend, unreal might be able to help, i gather my own support supps sererately....and man...you can jump on my nuts anytime!

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
not too sure about that my friend, unreal might be able to help, i gather my own support supps sererately....and man...you can jump on my nuts anytime!
lmao:laugh2:.....you first got to get some SERM to eliminate the shrinkage.....just kidding.....cool....hopefully UNREAL would chime in. Will probably start a log also.. what do you mean by you gather your own support supps seperately??? just curious.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well im a canuck , i have to keep my orders small, too big of an order will get opened and possible seized, a bottle of cycle support would make the package size too big, a least I think that ti would, i simply get them cheap at local stores....well ...cheap isnt really the word I should use, lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Well, I do believe in pulsing. As i have mentioned earlier, Epi has little effect on me in terms of gains, however I can feel other effects (pumps/vascularity) and when I pulsed it for 8 weeks (started at 30 and went up to 50mg) I certainly was noticing those effects, even on off days. I certainly believe pulsing works.

With Tren i am a little hesitant to recommend a pulse, primarily because it gave me gyno and so I am fairly certain that a pulse will not help out if you are gyno prone with progestins. If however tren doesn't give you gyno, that I really can't object to a pulse, i think they work. What you need to do though is run it for 6-8 weeks. The problem with your Epi pulse is that 4 weeks isn't enough. Pulses are meant to be run longer. If you were to pulse tren you'd need to do 90mg to 120mg, for at least 6 weeks. you would be the labrat for this one.

Good thing is, if it is giving you sides, or if by chance the pulsing of Tren increases your sides with the "hormonal rollercoaster," then upon cessation they will go away very rapidly, as there's much less saturation of the compound in your system during a pulse.

If you think about it, pulsing 120mg of tren 3x a week is 12 pills a week. Taking 90mg everyday is 21 pills. Big difference.

It's really up to you. You'd be a labrat for tren pulsing. Myself, i would probably stick with Superdrol and Epi for recommended pulsers.

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
Well, I do believe in pulsing. As i have mentioned earlier, Epi has little effect on me in terms of gains, however I can feel other effects (pumps/vascularity) and when I pulsed it for 8 weeks (started at 30 and went up to 50mg) I certainly was noticing those effects, even on off days. I certainly believe pulsing works.

With Tren i am a little hesitant to recommend a pulse, primarily because it gave me gyno and so I am fairly certain that a pulse will not help out if you are gyno prone with progestins. If however tren doesn't give you gyno, that I really can't object to a pulse, i think they work. What you need to do though is run it for 6-8 weeks. The problem with your Epi pulse is that 4 weeks isn't enough. Pulses are meant to be run longer. If you were to pulse tren you'd need to do 90mg to 120mg, for at least 6 weeks. you would be the labrat for this one.
Good thing is, if it is giving you sides, or if by chance the pulsing of Tren increases your sides with the "hormonal rollercoaster," then upon cessation they will go away very rapidly, as there's much less saturation of the compound in your system during a pulse.

If you think about it, pulsing 120mg of tren 3x a week is 12 pills a week. Taking 90mg everyday is 21 pills. Big difference.

It's really up to you. You'd be a labrat for tren pulsing. Myself, i would probably stick with Superdrol and Epi for recommended pulsers.
dont want to be the lab rat!!! k unreal I am going to do a straight cycle....one more question......well two......should I spread out the dosage as the bottle states or taking it in a pulsing fashion of 2 pre and 1 post workout??

the other question.....how is your anabolic peanut butter working for you??? are you still opening up your caps and mixing it with olive oil or peanut butter for better absorbtion???

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont want to be the lab rat!!! k unreal I am going to do a straight cycle....one more question......well two......should I spread out the dosage as the bottle states or taking it in a pulsing fashion of 2 pre and 1 post workout??

the other question.....how is your anabolic peanut butter working for you??? are you still opening up your caps and mixing it with olive oil or peanut butter for better absorbtion???
6-8 hours apart the tren beastie has a half life of 6-8 hours, you want those blood levels steady.

not trying to steal your thunder Unreal.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's really personal preference. I won't pretend that one method is more effective than the other. Personally I like as big a boost for my workout as I can get :)

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
6-8 hours apart the tren beastie has a half life of 6-8 hours, you want those blood levels steady.

not trying to steal your thunder Unreal.
so if I go this route is it no doses after say like 6p??? whats your thoughts?

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
It's really personal preference. I won't pretend that one method is more effective than the other. Personally I like as big a boost for my workout as I can get :)
seems like the entire dose before workout??????

cool unreal and searl....thinking about logging this run so any other thoughts?

another thing.....how do I combine to posts in to one reply?????? as you can see i posted two replies but could have added searls and yours into one reply....make any sense?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
again this is personal prefernce, when do you workout? I used to do 60mg when i woke up with some fats....then after work my last dose, which was also before my workout.

Always worked for me....I should have said this earlier though, this sht will keep you up at night if you take it too late, when i stared i tried to space it morning, pre workout, then later at night, I ended up on more than a few occasions not sleeping at all!

just my .02

W8TS4ME

W8TS4ME

Awards
again this is personal prefernce, when do you workout? I used to do 60mg when i woke up with some fats....then after work my last dose, which was also before my workout.

Always worked for me....I should have said this earlier though, this sht will keep you up at night if you take it too late, when i stared i tried to space it morning, pre workout, then later at night, I ended up on more than a few occasions not sleeping at all!

just my .02

are you on it now.....what the heck are you still doing up??? just kidding.. my work out times vary because its dependant on my work schedule. I work two days (mon and tues) 12p to 9p and wed to fri 7a to 4 p so on the 12p days i workout before work and the other days after work so work out about 8a maybe 8:30a to 10:30a and the other days around 5p to 6:30 to 7p.

so what did you do....did you switch it up in your timing

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent been able to sleep well lately, not too sure why...well I used to blaze a very small amount of weed now and then and now that ive quit im findint it real difficult to get a good sleep in. I know eventually it wil get back to normal, and I certainly know abusing weed will or maybe will hinder gains, some might disagree.

Anyways I think you should try the 60mg upon waking, with some healthy fats to aid in absrbtion....then about 8-10 hours later or preworkout have your next dose.

I would just play around wiht it to be honest, you will find your sweet spot.

But no I am not on it right now, I used to be a big fan of it but I think Im leaning more towards a few other hings...as well as some natural stacks for down the road.....cant be "on"all the time.

what did you say you had for pct again? your gonna be shutdown pretty hard, hope this isnt too personal but my nuts tightened than basaically disdappeared, they looked like raisins in a dead ball sack...it was kind of fcked, never been so shutdown before. i also got real angry/depressed for the first few days off as my test levels were shot.