Cycling with gyno symptoms

kkitz967

Awards
I went on superdrol and after pct started showing signs of gyno. Now I'm not sure its true gyno, symptoms being sore nipples a pea sized lump under my nipple. I've been taking B6 which has helped diminish one of the lumps and the pain is almost absent. I ordered my first dbol/test e cycle and was wondering if it would be smart to wait until my "gyno" symptoms subside before starting the cycle. I am 21 5'11" 180lbs and have been training solid for 5 years... Thanks

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cycled while having gyno. Still am! I would use adex eod and on the days off adex use 6bromo. Worked really well for me!

chrisdyson

Awards
You should absolutely wait until the gyno symptoms are gone. I cycled with gyno symptoms and it became very painful and soar. Even my shirt brushing against my shirt was irritating. I just had gyno surgery, so you definitely don't want it to get to that.

chrisdyson

Awards
You should absolutely wait until the gyno symptoms are gone. I cycled with gyno symptoms and it became very painful and soar. Even my shirt brushing against my shirt was irritating. I just had gyno surgery, so you definitely don't want it to get to that.