Cycling with gyno symptoms

1. Cycling with gyno symptoms

I went on superdrol and after pct started showing signs of gyno. Now I'm not sure its true gyno, symptoms being sore nipples a pea sized lump under my nipple. I've been taking B6 which has helped diminish one of the lumps and the pain is almost absent. I ordered my first dbol/test e cycle and was wondering if it would be smart to wait until my "gyno" symptoms subside before starting the cycle. I am 21 5'11" 180lbs and have been training solid for 5 years... Thanks

2. I cycled while having gyno. Still am! I would use adex eod and on the days off adex use 6bromo. Worked really well for me!

3. You should absolutely wait until the gyno symptoms are gone. I cycled with gyno symptoms and it became very painful and soar. Even my shirt brushing against my shirt was irritating. I just had gyno surgery, so you definitely don't want it to get to that.
    •   

4. You should absolutely wait until the gyno symptoms are gone. I cycled with gyno symptoms and it became very painful and soar. Even my shirt brushing against my shirt was irritating. I just had gyno surgery, so you definitely don't want it to get to that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno symptoms.
    By daniel4616 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 09:18 PM
  2. Gyno symptoms
    By T H E O R E M in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
  3. you won't believe what causes gyno symptoms!!
    By broken7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:14 AM
  4. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 07:24 PM
  5. HELP! Are these first gyno symptoms?
    By KD1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2006, 02:48 PM