consensus on Ephedrine on m1t yet?

brooklynheight

Awards
I know there are high blood pressure issues- Ive never really had a high blood pressure cept for maybe frequent nose bleeds while on dbol cycle.

Most of you guys staying away from an EC stack? I know some of you guys
use it to fight lethargy.

comrade

Awards
Most of you guys staying away from an EC stack?
remember, what most people are doing is not a guideline for what is safe,
there is a risk from increased BP and that risk may be aggrevated by EC.
How big a risk is a mystery.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you're going to go that route I would make sure to have your blood pressure tested regularly throughout.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I tried M1T only, and for me EC was a MUST because of lethargy. However I believe if you use heavy doses of 4AD or even a small amount of Test to get you in the normal range (or higher) you should feel great.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I had very high BP when taken about a year ago when I was on ECA alone with no andgrogens. I quit taking ephedrine after that. I would not risk it taking it with M1t. Some guys may feel fine, but its far from safe. I think 1 pill pre-workout would be OK, but to run ECA all day the entire cycle could be real bad.

orvise

Awards
my normal bp was 120 over 75
m1t 140 over 100
m1t with eca 160 over 110

Last edited:

JPAFL

Awards
hell my BP is up to 170 over 75 on s1+, now on nolva... How long does it take for your BP to come down post cycle, usually ? I guess a better question would be how long does it take to drop the water retained from a cycle? Increased water retention = increasd blood pressure.

comrade

Awards
hell my BP is up to 170 over 75 on s1+, now on nolva... How long does it take for your BP to come down post cycle, usually ? I guess a better question would be how long does it take to drop the water retained from a cycle? Increased water retention = increasd blood pressure.
i don't think it's just from water retention, I think it's an intrinsic effect.

JPAFL

Awards
Yea, however, I know im holding alot of water right now.. so it must be from that.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I think this is going to be different for each person, possibly in some cases by a significant degree. I would:

1. get a baseline BP
2. Get a baseline BP on M1T for a week or two
3. If you wish, slowly add in ephedra and assess with personal boundaries.

The limiting factors here are obviously what you consider to be "safe" BP levels while on cycle...knowing that they will most likely be elevated with or without ephedrine. If you are trying to cut and can tolerate this combo well and not have skyrocketing numbers, good. If for energy, I would not take it. JMO :)