Stupid Newbie Question

jdg

Awards
OK i am gonna get ragged for this but thats ok, its better then not asking. I am on my M1T cycle and almost done with it. I bought 1 bottle of Nolva for my PCT.

Question is, will that be enough ? Also i am going to go 40,30,20,20 on the split cause i am doing a 4 week of M1T.

SO with that in mind i have looked at this bottle from PN and i dont know how to measure the liquid to get the right amount in there is one squirt 20mg or what?

Sorry for the dumb question but i dont wana mess the PCT up.

Thanks for the replys i hope to get.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
If what you have is from Lion then 1 bottle will be enough for your PCT and then some. It should say on the bottle what the concentration is. Usually 20mg/ml. I'm not sure about this new spray. I think 1 spray = 1ml. Maybe someone that has used the new bottles will respond. Mine came with an oral syringe.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Interesting choice for a taper, most tend to use the 40, 40, 20, 20 method for dosing (I'm using it right now). But that seems solid to me, and I might just give it a shot in july when i'm on postcycle for a different 4 week run.

ManBeast

jdg

Awards
i was think the 40, 40 ,20, 20 as well to make sure i get those first 2 weeks in good but i dont know if its needed. I have the bottle with the lion on it but theres no syringe just a cap to take off then a thing u would push down to spray. the bottle says 20mg/ml

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I believe the dosage on the lion nolva to be 10 squirts = 1ml (or 20mg).

ManBeast

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Just use an oral medicine syringe that measures in ml.
You can get one at any pharmacy, Wal-Mart, etc.
You'll get an accurate dose and not have to worry about counting sprays.