Bases? ...

hangslo

Awards
It seems that test base will hold in solution at 5% BA and 15% BB (possibly with some PEG 200), but what about nandrolone base and boldenone base? Will they hold at the same concentrations, or should supersolvent be used? Any help will be appreciated, or if you could just point me in the right direction so that I could dig it up myself ... just haven't been able to find the answers yet from someone who has done the conversion, not just talked about it ... thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*bump* for the chemists!

ManBeast

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
EQ for 10 grams of powder (eq is actually liquid at room temp.)

10 grams EQ
41 ml oil
1.5 ba 3% BA
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50ml @ 200mg/ml

1 ml of EQ is 1.18 grams
Grams * 0.85 = ml of Bold Undec to use.

EQ is virtually idiot proof, so I would recommend making all of your product in one sitting if you have more than 5 or 10 grams of EQ, instead of trying to weigh out 5 or 10 grams of it.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Deca for 10 grams

10 grams powder
37.5 ml sesame oil
2.5ml BA 5%
2.5ml BB 5%
Syringes
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA & BB to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through whatman into solution.

Makes 50 ml @ 200 mg/ml

hangslo

Awards
hey bro, but I was looking to use nandrolone base and boldenone base, not nandrolone decanoate and boldenone undecyclate ... thanks anyway ... :D

Anyone else? :confused:

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I'd reccomend running the bases as a transdermal. They are painful to inject from what I hear. I can't find much info on injecting bases, but it seems that using 2ml of Supersolvent/g of base will hold it in oil well. The highest concentration I've seen is 100mg/ml.

hangslo

Awards
I guess I just might have to try it with the supersolvent ... If I could get 100 mg/ml I would be satisfied ... any more input from any other bros would be appreciated ... Chemo?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's a way to get test base, as an example, into a 100mg/ml conversion.. I'm guessing it should work for boldenone/nandrolone as well.. You can switch the BA/BB to 5% BA, 15% BB..

Originally posted by Chemical Evolution.

100mg\ml 100 ml

1) 10grams of Test no ester
2) 10ml BA
3) 10ml BB
4) 70ml peg

Measure the powder out to 10.0 grams pour in a beaker or vial, which ever you choose. Mix BA,BB and peg with the powder. Then you heat the solution until all the powder is dissolved. Then you filter it in a sterile vial and let cool. I have filtered when hot and cool and it flows easy while it is warm. After it cools down you are ready to inj. a painless TNE.

hangslo

Awards
Here's a way to get test base, as an example, into a 100mg/ml conversion.. I'm guessing it should work for boldenone/nandrolone as well.. You can switch the BA/BB to 5% BA, 15% BB..
[/B]
Thanks bro ... I have seen this recipe many times ... although I have yet to see anyone actually use it, and even though I had the post saved somewhere and cannot find it now, I have read a very informative post by chemo who de-bunked the formula ... still searching ... thanks for the response and help ...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've asked the Boss recently, hopefully he answers.. I got 20g just begging to be mixed.. :p

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me too. I have twenty grams of test base and I would like to pin it instead of a dermal, but I need to know that the formula above is accurate.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Harvey Balboner over on WCB mentioned he tried this method, said it wasn't painfull.. I'm sure Chemical Evolution tried it, since it's his recipe..

I might try out 5g first, make it with cottonseed as the vessel, and use the peg/ba/bb for solvents..

Stressing the "might try", I'll need the boss to verify.. ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
The BA/BB/PEG-300/400 matrix should work well...although I would scale the BA back to 2.5%

I have personally used 2.5% BA/PEG-400 to great success with other bases and the formula is vitually painless.

Chemo

hangslo

Awards
The BA/BB/PEG-300/400 matrix should work well...although I would scale the BA back to 2.5%

I have personally used 2.5% BA/PEG-400 to great success with other bases and the formula is vitually painless.

Chemo
I am assuming that the 2.5% BA/PEG 400 solution uses the PEG for the carrier/co-solvent? If so, how high a concentration could you expect for nandrolone and boldenone base?

And if I understand you correctly, you would stick with the aforementioned elsewhere "painless TNE" formula that is floating around, except lower the
BA to 2.5% instead of 10? Also, keep the BB at 10% with the PEG as a carrier? And would PEG 400 be preferred over the PEG 200, and why?

Just looking for a little help/re-assurance here bro, or just a good point into the right direction ... I have read some of your posts and value your opinion greatly, as you seem to be very knowledgeable on these conversions ... thanks!