Scared

JPAFL

Awards
I just noticed some brown spots going down my balls today in the shower. I have only done 1 cycle of s1+, now on nolva. These brown things are more like tiny blotches heading down the center of my testicals. Cancer?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How should we know? Go see your doctor and get his opinion...he gets paid to look at your balls.

Chemo

JPAFL

Awards
Yea, thats the plan. Wish something was open today so I could just get some peice of mind. thanks.

westniles

Awards
I think those are called "moles". It is most likely not related to your s1+/nolva at all. It would still be wise to go get it checked out. If your moles change shape or grow larger you should get them looked at.

azgymrat

Awards
Yea, thats the plan. Wish something was open today so I could just get some peice of mind. thanks.

JPAFL, I had testicular cancer in '82 and brown spots on the scrotum(sp?) is not one of the symptoms. Could be skin cancer but usualy associated with exposure to the sun (don't know your tanning preferences though). If it was testicular you would know it due to shape and size irregularities. I'd quite wiping from back to front :D. Just kiddin' don't freak about it just get checked when you can.

JPAFL

Awards
thanks azgy. You sure look to be doing well in ur avatar. Dermatologist seems like the best choice right now, considering its only $30 for an inspection.

azgymrat

Awards
thanks azgy. You sure look to be doing well in ur avatar. Dermatologist seems like the best choice right now, considering its only $30 for an inspection.
Thanks for the complement, got 30 more lb to go but for an old man... Get it checked but don't sweat it, may be something you never really checked before and just freeked.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Laugh my ass off. What does "&nsbp" mean? What about "ROFL"???

azgymrat

Awards
Laugh my ass off. What does "&nsbp" mean? What about "ROFL"???
Beats me man, I'm just trying to catch up with the lingo thing, you can tell from my age I really belong in the Metamusel (SP?) forum, :rolleyes: but haven't found it yet.
ROFL: could be a description of the noise I made after sex with my ex-wife.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
ROFL= rolling on the floor laughing, but i like azgymrat's definition better! hahaha

&nbsp = something fucked up w/ the forum/browser or whatever, it's not supposed to show up. it stands for something like non breaking space i think. it's supposed to just be a space like this " ".

x2thez53913

Awards
aren't u 19
issn't rule of thumb 21
opinion
later

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established

They actually have "ball inspection" on the price list at your docs?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Please clarify what you mean.
I think he means that the general agreement on when to start using PHs is 21. Some guys here wont even listen to your questions about phs if you're not 21.

Everyone has their own opinion about this so its hard to say who's right....if you're going to use them no one on here is stopping you

x2thez53913

Awards
u ran a cycle of prosteroids at age 19 according to your foroum name
the general rule preached is 21 is it not
sorry i am not one to criticize at all so please take no offense
but all and all did u get it checked yet