3-AD discontinued

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
According to AXs forum 3-AD is being discontinued on grounds that there will be shortly a large scale ban/ restriction on PH and it wanted to get out whilst the going was good.

I could imagine the methylated PHs going down.... but do you think this was pure marketing from AX? That ultimately it just didn't make enough profit from 3-AD? Or do you think there was some truth in the matter that a big bad regulatory authority would come along and mercilessly torture all companies sellings PH?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
According to AXs forum 3-AD is being discontinued on grounds that there will be shortly a large scale ban/ restriction on PH and it wanted to get out whilst the going was good.

I could imagine the methylated PHs going down.... but do you think this was pure marketing from AX? That ultimately it just didn't make enough profit from 3-AD? Or do you think there was some truth in the matter that a big bad regulatory authority would come along and mercilessly torture all companies sellings PH?
I dont remember 3-AD ever doing very well. They could be using this ban thing as a perfect time to get rid of it. Actually I dont remember ever seeing a 3-AD log...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i havent heard much about much 3-AD... another AX product that didn't do to well was Superdrol NG, what happended to that!?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I found 3-AD to be a pretty solid PH. All PH are nothing without a tuned-in diet and workout. It was a little on the expensive when you have to take it in larger dosages.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I think it simply underperformed. Fact is with the price of some ph's now (think CEL) a lot of people are just going to run Mdrol or E-stane etc instead of something slightly dubious like 3AD which costs more.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think it simply underperformed. Fact is with the price of some ph's now (think CEL) a lot of people are just going to run Mdrol or E-stane etc instead of something slightly dubious like 3AD which costs more.
If i remember correctly I always seen "5lbs" of gain mentioned when people said 3-AD. Wasnt it like 50 bucks?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah it's probably being discontinued because it sucked so hard. I like how AX hyped the crap out of the product and then (like so many other new PH) released it in a fashion that requires you to buy *several* bottles and run a high dose to get a decent cycle out of it... and made the bottles way too expensive.

Why do that when you can simply low dose any of the more powerful PH? It makes no sense.

Zero, the **** is 60$ at Nutra

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Pure hype was suppose to be the next best thing... Nothing good has come out since sd, phera, tren and epi. That's why u see tons of clones.