[Cycle PH for gain mass, little side effects !]

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
Hi every one !
I'm juste 23 years old , 180bs 15-16%bf and i want to do a cycle for gain mass (bulking) with little side effects.
i have my training since 5years

I have a friend who is 21 years old and he doesn't understand why it's not recommended to use PH under 21? so at 20 years old you can't use PH but at 21 you can ? what's the difference?
thanks a lot to help me guys !
see u later !

Last edited:
hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
b4 you hit up steroids dude you might want to do a little touch up on your English grammer and composition skills so you can actually read the labels on what your takeing. Had a hard time understanding what you just wrote...??..and if your asking those kinds of questions about the age thing im not really sure your ready for ph's

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
b4 you hit up steroids dude you might want to do a little touch up on your English grammer and composition skills so you can actually read the labels on what your takeing. Had a hard time understanding what you just wrote...??..and if your asking those kinds of questions about the age thing im not really sure your ready for ph's
Whilst he 'touches up his English grammar' you might want to on your spelling...
'takeing' :lol5:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Lift heavy. Eat alot, and sleep 8-10 hours every night. you will grow. Use a PH when your like 28

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
By the time i'm 28 i'll be eating everyone that waited to use PHs and stealing their PHs too

MTG

Banned
Awards
Hi every one !
I'm juste 23 years old , 180bs 15-16%bf and i want to do a cycle for gain mass (bulking) with little side effects.
i have my training since 5years

I have a friend who is 21 years old and he doesn't understand why it's not recommended to use PH under 21? so at 20 years old you can't use PH but at 21 you can ? what's the difference?
thanks a lot to help me guys !
see u later !
Don't listen to these 20+ year olds all they do is troll the internet day and night. This is what u do.

Get d-bol preload it for 4 weeks then at 20 mg first week then through weeks 2-4 30 mg
After week 4 use Test e for 10-12 weeks Taking 2 shots a week. 250ml on monday and 250ml on Thursday.

Ask people here what to take for your PCT. I'd use nolvadex just incase of gyno, formex as your AI, and tribulus to get your testes to produce more sprem again.

Get cycle assist and take 4 caps through out entire 16 weeks until bottle is finished.

Take formex after your done with the roids.

Ask around on the forums were you can find some real nolvadex. Make sure you eat 2 grams per pound. EX 150 LBs eat 300 grams. Try to get a lot of carbs so you don't feel like ****.

If you just want to take d-bol then you still need the PCT **** I wrote down.

100 10mg pills of d-bol runs $200 and the test e goes for $350. Its a investment don't get me wrong, but damn does it work.

Have fun.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to these 20+ year olds all they do is troll the internet day and night. This is what u do.

Get d-bol preload it for 4 weeks then at 20 mg first week then through weeks 2-4 30 mg
After week 4 use Test e for 10-12 weeks Taking 2 shots a week. 250ml on monday and 250ml on Thursday.

Ask people here what to take for your PCT. I'd use nolvadex just incase of gyno, formex as your AI, and tribulus to get your testes to produce more sprem again.

Get cycle assist and take 4 caps through out entire 16 weeks until bottle is finished.

Take formex after your done with the roids.

Ask around on the forums were you can find some real nolvadex. Make sure you eat 2 grams per pound. EX 150 LBs eat 300 grams. Try to get a lot of carbs so you don't feel like ****.

If you just want to take d-bol then you still need the PCT **** I wrote down.

100 10mg pills of d-bol runs $200 and the test e goes for $350. Its a investment don't get me wrong, but damn does it work.

Have fun.

wow...youve completely changed the way i think about aas!!!! especially the part where you stop taking the dbol and THEN start pinning test.....revolutionary!!!!! man this 20 something sure just learned from your wisdom.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and what exactly is a 20+ year old....anyone over 20???? yep i guess you got me....im over 20....

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
your 17....you are not allowed to post in this forum....go back to bb.com you little sh!t....
I think mooch is the new bouncer here at AM. Try not to kill to many people buddy haha

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hes probably gonna do it no matter what is said on this forum....right? where ya from man?

musclor5

musclor5

Awards
i'm from holland !
I'm 23yo, my friend 21yo.
Which cycle for mass i can do ?
My friend can does a cycle? he has a good level (180lbs, 1,75meter).

thanks in advance !