AAS & Blood Work
- 07-17-2009, 04:13 PM
AAS & Blood Work
I went to my doc today because I need a letter frmo him stating that I am in "good health" for a new job. They're not asking for full lab work or anything like that. Just something stating that I don't have any negative health conditions. He said he'd be glad to write the letter and I can pick it up on monday. However, since he hasn't seen me in about 18 months, he wanted to do lab work just to check on everything.
Here's the kicker. I'm on test and tren at about 100mg/60mg each day. He even asked me today if I was on steroids. I said no and he had a look as if he didn't believe me. Probably a dumb question, but I am just curious if my results are going to be off the charts because of the AAS.
Last summer, I had blood work done for life insurance just a few weeks after coming off sdrol @ 20mg/day for 4 weeks and everything was fine.
- 07-17-2009, 04:16 PM
07-17-2009, 06:21 PM
07-17-2009, 06:57 PM
you'll be fine unless he tests for it, just drink lots of water, take your vitamains and milk thistle and you'll be great.
07-17-2009, 10:54 PM
That's good to hear. He's not testing for roids, just the basic stuff such as cholesterol, liver values, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By toastynoodles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
- By shredded in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
- By jms31 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
- By azgymrat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-16-2004, 10:07 AM
- By David Dunn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2004, 05:50 PM