Everybody who knows something about hydroxypropyl β-cyclodextrin POST HERE NOW

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
I am trying to get as much information about hydroxypropyl β-cyclodextrin going through all of the boards and websites and came up with almost nothing. If you know HOW to brew SHlT with hydroxypropyl β-cyclodextrin then spill out that information on here.
What i am trying to do is get a specific brewing recipe for legal stuff like DHEA, Pregenelone, etc..how much ratio of HPBCD per 1G of raw material to use and so forth.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
9g. really its like 8.something, but 9 is safer. better to have excess cyclodextrin than unbound active

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
9g. really its like 8.something, but 9 is safer. better to have excess cyclodextrin than unbound active
Is that the general formula for bonding Cyclo with all drugs or just steroids and pro-hormones in particular?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've only seen it in reference to dhea, 4ad and other hormone related. Probably similar with most others too though i'd guess. Hard to say for sure

PumpedUpBeast

Awards
I've only seen it in reference to dhea, 4ad and other hormone related. Probably similar with most others too though i'd guess. Hard to say for sure
Would it be wise to mix Ethanol as the main solvent with the raw material into the Cyclo and then stir it in a magnetic stirrer ovenight?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i've heard of methanol being used i'd imagine ethanol would be better