3 week Mdrol (superdrol) Log

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
hey guys tomorrow i will start a 3 week cycle of m-drol.
stats are 5'10 , 83kg(183lbs approx) and about 10% bf

CYCLE: 18/07/09- 07/08/09
-10,10,10,20,20,20,20/20/30 (might go a tad lighter on dosages, depending on how i feel)

traning

sun- quads/hammys, abs
mon- chest tris
tues- rest
weds- back bis
thus- deads, forearms
fri- shoulders calfs
sat-rest

may double up on training

-normal supports like
-milk thistle
-liver care
-omega 3
-multi V
-glucosamine
-taurine (back pumps)
-zinc
-Chromium Picolinate(have it lieing around)
-cycle support

PCT
-40/20/20/10 tamoxifen
-reversitol
-natty test booster (2 days prior to end of cycle)
-and most above cycle supports

i have pics of me before(as in 3 days ago) but cannot post up due to not having 50 posts!! bull**** rule.. i will post before and after pics once i am done with cycle

cheers luke

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
also i will be taking mdrol like so
1x mdrol 1 hour pre workout opened mixed with olive oil
2x mdrol 1 morning capsule, and one pre workout opened mixed with olive oil
3x mdrol 1 morning capsule, and two pre workout opened mixed with olive oil

gonna give it a go, was reading over 'unreal machines' thread and think this may be beneficial. thx mate!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks interesting.. I've always been interested in Mdrol. Looking forward to following along with you on this one :) Can we expect some before/after pictures?

//CC

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Looks interesting.. I've always been interested in Mdrol. Looking forward to following along with you on this one :) Can we expect some before/after pictures?

//CC
yeh defineately, i have a before pic. i just have to wait untill i get 50 posts, than i can post up pics. i will do before and after pics once cycle is finished.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running some mdrol this fall so I will be following you throughout this post to see how it goes. best of luck to you.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I'm in on this, trying to decide whether I order a bottle of M Drol with some other goodies in the next couple of days.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this, trying to decide whether I order a bottle of M Drol with some other goodies in the next couple of days.

Probably the strongest legal anabolic, but can come with some serious sides. If you know what you're doing, go for it. If not, stay away

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
day 1 saturday. 1xmdrol upon awakening. no training today only work. didnt feel anything really except being tired, probably due to the lack of sleep last night.

USMC7051

USMC7051

Awards
good luck man! I will be running mdrol in the near future so I will be interested in your results

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what the fuk!? You are starting your cycle on an off day.

You are that guy bro.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
what the fuk!? You are starting your cycle on an off day.

You are that guy bro.
well if you work it out, if i started on sunday(first training day) 3 weeks later i would finish on a rest day, which means i would have to take 30mg on a rest day... doing it this way means my last dosage is on the day i have my last workout for the week. will work out better that way, instead of dosing 30mg on a day off

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Probably the strongest legal anabolic, but can come with some serious sides. If you know what you're doing, go for it. If not, stay away
Oh I know, I've used other ph's and done my research. I'm still deciding. Thanks for the input, it will be logged if I do run it.

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
make sure you use a milk thistle or something along with the m-drol very hard on your liver and also drink tons of water my friend keep you body flushed....i used m-drol very good dry gains used test enth along with it...4-5 weeks is all you need use the proper after cycle to keep the gains.......good luck made my mouth really dry and seemed like i could not get enough to drink....

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
day 2 SUNDAY legs/abs current time 4:00pm

took 1xmdrol at 10am 1 hour prior to workout, opened and mixed with half a shot of olive oil.
had a great sesh as per usual, nearly vomited. had heaps of energy and seemd to have more endurance throughout workout but probably just placebo affect so far. apart from that, sesh was pretty standard

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Suspended in olive oil; you are the man sir! Wish you the best with the cycle. Hope to see you keep up with the log I'll be reading it.

fizzy2562

fizzy2562

Awards
HA.. my m drol should be arriving any day now and i'm gonna have it with a shot of cod liver oil with grapefruit juice chaser!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try taking your drol with grapefruit juice.
It helps w/absorption and blood serum concentrations.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
day 3 current time 11pm chest/tris

upon waking at 8:30am i had 1x mdrol cap, than at 5:30pm i had 1x mdrol cap followed by training sesh at 7:30pm. all day today i have felt very motivated and on edge, really on edge, i thought i would be lifting heavier tonight but not yet all was much similar to last week. recovery from legs and abs seem to be much better compared to last week, im only feeling a little bit of pain in my quads probably half as much as i usually do. i dont know if its just me, but my muscles seem to be feeling harder already, may be just placebo affect but i doubt it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good, keep it up man :) Nothing negative yet!

//CC

healthyimage

healthyimage

Awards
yea they made me feel harder and fuller.........i got great pumps from the m-drol

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 4 20MG BACK/BI'S, CURREENT TIME 8:40PM

upon waking at 8:30am i took 1x mdrol cap, and at about 3pm i took 1x mdrol cap,

training- training commenced at 6:40pm and was really good and strong, defineately feeling more endurance and i think im starting to feel the strength gains coming along. i doubt it has any connection but almost all day my left eye has been burning, and i got no fkn clue what it is!! im sure its unrelated tho, never read or heard any problems with vision and ph's, tho i have with clomid.

So far i seem to have no seriously noticeable sides, no pumps, no lethargy, no acne break outs or anything really..... just a saw eye.. lol

i have not weighed my self yet, but i will do so tomorrow. i doubt i have put on any weight as off yet.

EDIT: edited for clarity

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
for me, the strength gains came at about 2.5 weeks in. be patient bro. just keep hitting it hard

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 5 FOREARMS/CALFS 20MG, CURRENT TIME 3:00PM, WEIGHT: 85KG(187LBS) UP 4LBS!

upon waking at 11:00am i had 1x mdrol open and mixed with a shot of olive oil, followed by an intense workout at 12:00pm followed by 1x mdrol at 3:00pm.

awesome pump today in gym! overall workout was good. in general my body feels alot fuller harder and thicker. i was super suprised to see the scales go up aswell!!! by just over 4lbs! probably just due to the higher cal diet i have been having, that beening said tho i have not increased BF% which is awesome.

ninja87

Awards
Keep us uptodate!!

mate saw eye could be due to High blood pressure , make sure u have a good level of fitness and eat CLEAN. I am due to get mine soon hopefully im watching this closely. IMO i wouldnt go above 10mg the sides seem to be really bad.

UKStrength

for me, the strength gains came at about 2.5 weeks in. be patient bro. just keep hitting it hard
Definitely the two week mark mate, it kicks in pretty fast.

Keep us uptodate!!

mate saw eye could be due to High blood pressure , make sure u have a good level of fitness and eat CLEAN. I am due to get mine soon hopefully im watching this closely. IMO i wouldnt go above 10mg the sides seem to be really bad.
Blood pressure was awful for me on M-drol. I never suffer from BP issues, but M-drol gave me a constant headache. Definitely watch this closely.

I also had nasty shin and back pumps on M-drol, the taurine should help though.

Otherwise, nice compound :thumbsup: enjoy the cycle mate!

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
thx for the comments guys. im defineately watching out for headaches, none as of yet.

aj power: what do you mean exactly? post cycle support?

ps: my eye seems to be getting better but gettin checked by doc tomorrow, so i will also get BP done aswell.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 6, 20MG, CURRENT TIME 11:10PM, TRAINED BIS/TRIS

DOSAGE: took 1x mdrol cap upon waking at 8:30am, and 1xmdrol cap at 3:00pm

trained at 7:45pm bi's and tri's, i have never felt such a pump like i did tonight!!! OMG i have had NO products but you cannot compare, the pumps i got in my arms tonight where scary! i thought they were gonna pop. no considerable strength gains as of yet, and i did not weigh myself tonight either.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
thx for the comments guys. im defineately watching out for headaches, none as of yet.

aj power: what do you mean exactly? post cycle support?

ps: my eye seems to be getting better but gettin checked by doc tomorrow, so i will also get BP done aswell.
Yeah Zecca, I was wondering how you got on with getting your post cycle support. I didn't see in your first post it seems you were successful. :sly:

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
if your refering to the nolva, than yeh i ended up getting some, not of a site tho but local which is good...

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
if you do, let me know how it goes, just for future reference... :)

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Went to doc today my eye thing was conjunctavitous but has basically cleared up now. Blood pressure was fine at 78/120 she said it's norm for my age

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
dude, leave it at 20mg, its still early as ****... you'll get hit hard with lethargy soon if u up it imho

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
Dude if u read the original post I AM leaving it at 20mg, at least for another whole week, untill I get to week 3 which is a while away.plan was 10-20/20/30

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Superdrol gave me some serious lethargy also. Noticed it set in middle of the second week.

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 7, 20MG, SHOULDERS/CALFS, CURRENT TIME 8:30PM, WEIGHT 86KG(189.59 lbs) UP 1KG(2.2 lbs) since last weigh in

DOSAGE: 1xmdrol cap 8:30am, 1x mdrol cap 2:30pm

training: trained at 6:30pm. holy **** strength is on its way up!! usually i rep out 6-7 of 37.5kg(82lbs) on dumbell shoulder press, today i easily repped out 7-8 reps of 40kg(88lbs) !!!! and the amount of reps on crusifix skyrocketed.... good pump.... feeling awesome aswell, mood is good, no lethargy, no head aches and sex drive is still there(horny as hell)!:bling:

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 8, 20MG, REST DAY

DOSAGE: 1 X MDROL AT 8:30AM, 1 X MDROL AT 2:30PM

nothing to report

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 9, 20 MG, LEGS/ABS, CURRENT TIME:2:35PM

DOSAGE: 1 x mdrol mixed with olive oil at 11:15am, 1 x mdrol cap at 2:30pm

TRAINING 12:30: training sesh was good, once again push so hard to the point of wanting to vomit... i wasnt really doin heavier weight during this session, but lifting the weights seemed so much easier, more reps than last week. halfway during the workout i starting getting a headache, not serious tho, just annoying.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's your mood been lately? Noticed any aggressions, etc.?

//CC

zecca

zecca

Banned
Awards
DAY 10, 20 MG, CHEST/TRIS, WEIGHT: 87.6KG(193 LBS) UP 1.6KG(3.5LBS) SINCE LAST WEIGH IN!! CURRENT TIME: 12:00AM

DOSAGE: 1x mdrol upon waking at 8:30am, 1x mdrol at 2:30pm

TRAINING: today training was chest and tris, training was awesome. usually on dumbell press my first heavy weight on incline is 40kg(88lbs) of 10 reps, today i easily did 15 reps on that weight, and 9 reps of 45kg(100lbs) DB's followed by 7 reps of 47.5kg(105lbs) DB's, strength on chest has definately increased, it was really surreal actually, everything seemed so easy today! lol great pump aswell. BF% is pretty much the same, maybe a little more.