cutting cycle with eq/winny and var or prov

Nicolai

Awards
alright boys i am about ready to try my first cutting cycle. i am looking to bring out my veins more and hopefully get a few more striations. i have previously done a few ph cycles and am weighing in at 200lbs even. here are a few options i was considering.

weeks1-10 600mg/week eq
weeks1-4.5 30mg/ed anavar
weeks6-12 50mg/ed winny

or

weeks1-10 600mg/week eq
weeks1-7 50mg/ed proviron
weeks8-14 50mg/ed winny

i am looking to cut fat and not put on water, hence the no test. i was thinkin about running test with arimidex or sumthin but then that is all i would be able to run cuz i can't afford to get 5-6 different things. so lemme know what ya think of the above or if u think 500mgs of enan with an anti e ed would work better.

size

Awards
  • Established
You are being foolish not including at least a little test. Many individuals cut while using test, it is not difficult to do.

Nicolai

Awards
would i be better off running the eq at only 300 and adding 250 a week of test?? it is not that i don't wanna run it, it is just that i have limited $ so i would have to drop one of the other compounds. what do you think i should swap it for ? i could lower the eq to 300 or drop the var/prov...

Last edited:

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
test is best man put it in there iin some form and yes sacrifice the exotics for test

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'd say test, EQ, and the winny. That's always a nice cutter.

size

Awards
  • Established
If you can afoord it, I like test,eq,anavar, and proviron.

But more than likely, that will be to costly. So go test, eq, and winny.
Do not run EQ lower than 400mg weekly.
Test at 250-500mg weekly to avoid bloating (low dosage)
Winny 6 weeks at 50mg ed.

Nicolai

Awards
ok i have worked sumthin out and will be runnin something like this:

EQ @ 600MG 10WEEKS
TEST CYP @ 250MG 10WEEKS
WINNY @ 50MG ED 1-7 OR 8-14
PROVIRON @ 50MG ED 1-7 OR 8-14

howz it look?

and i am gonna run winny for sure as well as proviron... both would be at 50mg a day for 6-7 weeks a piece. Does it really matter which i put in front?? i also might extend the cyp/eq to 14-15 weeks if i feel the need but i won't decide that till i am well into the cycle.

Nicolai

Awards
since nobody replied i am gonna guess that it don't matter what order i do it in so i am gonna run the winny forst and finish with the prov. thanks for the advise guys here is what it will look like when i do it

EQ @ 600MG/wk weeks 1-10
TEST CYP @ 250MG/wk weeks 1-10
WINNY @ 50MG/ED weeks 1-7
PROVIRON @ 50MG/ED weeks 8-14

Nicolai

Awards
i get eq at 300mg/ml that is why i was gonna go with 600 and i thought about 500test but i don't wanna run that unless i have an anti e to run throughout.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
250 is a very liberal hrt dose and is plenty to avoid the nastier side effects associated with no-test cycles 500 would allow you to take greater advantage of the inherent greatness of test and its potent anabolic profile.

Nicolai

Awards
i could do it but then i would have to drop the eq dose or the prov completely... i also don't want to put on water too badly cuz this is a cutting cycle. my friend also ran 500 test with 600eq and he got good gains but balooned up like a muthafuka till he started he winny at the end of his cycle and i don't want none of that ****. i am just worried cuz i put on water very easily (like i will put on 8-10 lbs of water from creatine). that is why i was not gonna have test at all but i figured the 250 would take care of whatever nastyness would come with a no test cyc...

Nicolai

Awards
ya... well kinda

i could prolly pull it off if i really wanted too but i just don't think it will gimme what i am lookin for... i am lookin to try to stay lean and add striations and i don't see that happening with high estro levels. this is also my first real cycle and figure that what i ahve will be more then enough to gimme a few lbs of muscle while i shed a few in fat

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You do know that diet and cardio is going to be a bigger factor than the type of AAS you are using right?

Nicolai

Awards
oh ****.. u can't be serious?? maybe i will use anadrol then :rolleyes:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For someone who doesn't know **** about the dosages that hey is taking or is proposing to take, that is a foolish statement. If you know so much why would you even ask these questions?

Nicolai

Awards
because i am looking for advise from others who have been around this longer then i have.. i have been researching this **** for about 2 years but reading bullshit on the net is alot different then seeing it first hand. i was just looking to improve what i came up with, with things that have been used in real life. i knew that is was pretty solid to begin with because a long while ago when i was first thinking of starting up i asked a bunch of stupid questions and got some good advise back then but decided i was not ready for it yet.

so i was just looking for advise... so if you have some god advise give it... don't just speak so u can feel special and think that u are helping someone that will eat fatty food all day and expect to get skinny cuz he has some winny

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We all gave you advice, yet you are still looking at 250mg a week of test. So what is the point of giving you advice if you don't want to use it, when it is from people that know more on the subject than you.

Nicolai

Awards
so what you are saying is that you think that 500mg/wk of test and 600mg a week of eq will help me to stay lean and not put on water while helping to get more striated and cut than running lower test with another drug that is known for hardening you up and bringing out striations(which is exactly what i was looking for).

i am not trying to seem like i think i know more then you or anyone else cuz you very possibly could and probably do know more... but you are just coming across like you wanna give advise about anything just so u can give advise. if you think it would still be a better option after considering my goals i will definately rethink what i am gonna do.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look man, everyone here said to go at least 500mg a week of test for this cycle. 500mg a week and under will keep almost all sides to a minimum. If we knew that it was 250mg a week, then we would have said it. Once again the components don't make the cut.

For instance M1,4ADD id basically Dbol, I totally cut on it with no problem. Dbol is not commonly used as a cutter, but it can be done. And just because your friend bloated doesn't mean you will. "Every body is different, good nutrition is universal".

Nicolai

Awards
i really don't see what nutrition has to do with water weight from estrogen... but whatever...

i think i will try the test out at 500mg and see how it goes.. if i start to get puffy i can always lower it to 250 or just run a anti-e along side it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take Dbol, and cut with it then tell me that it can't be done.

size

Awards
  • Established
250mg will work. Admittedly, I would go a little higher though.
The goal here is cutting and NOT gaining mass.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
250 will work, but everyone knows that test is one of a few AAS that will actually help nurn bodyfat, tren and another that I can't think of off of the top of my head are the others. But why in the hell would someone take a HRT dose when they aren't doing HRT, they are stacking it with other products.

size

Awards
  • Established
A typical HRT dosage is NOT 250mg weekly. Directly from an Upjohn Cyp insert "50-400mg should be administered every two to four weeks".Natural test levels are around 4-8mg daily. So 250mg weekly is quite a jump from that level. I would prefer to see him use 400mg EQ and 400mg test but it is his choice and decision.

With 250mg of test, 600mg of EQ, and 50mg winny ed that is 1200mg of AAS weekly. 1200mg is a large figure. You want him to increase that to 1450? I do not think it is necessary.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No it isn't needed, but neither is 600mg a week of EQ. If he is inexperianced he doesn't need to go above 400mg a week.

size

Awards
  • Established
No it isn't needed, but neither is 600mg a week of EQ. If he is inexperianced he doesn't need to go above 400mg a week.
Well, I agree somewhat. I think that 300-400mg of EQ is about the minimum that one should use. However, 400mg is rather effective so I think that dosage would be fine.

Nicolai.......something to remember is that Proviron is also an oral alkylated steroid which is hepatotoxic. It is less damaging than 17aa but still something to know.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's what I was trying to say, it must be my fault that it didn't come out right. But I would think that 400-500mg of test a week and 400EQ a week with the winny would be better. I don't know I guess I am stubborn but test should be the base of all stacks for a reason.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well thanks :cool:

I know it is the base of my next stack, well my first AAS stack in over a decade, coming up in march baby.

nozzi

Awards
i am not trying to seem like i think i know more then you or anyone else cuz you very possibly could and probably do know more... but you are just coming across like you wanna give advise about anything just so u can give advise. if you think it would still be a better option after considering my goals i will definately rethink what i am gonna do.
BUMP!!!

Be careful who you take advice from, this is the same stupid wanna be know it all who was trying to convince people that test shouldn't be part of a cutting cycle two weeks ago. Check out the thread (good cutting cylce? or not?) in the steroid forum.

Just because someone reads a lot of posts on forums doesn't qualify them to give people advice on things they don't know anything about!!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It all comes from Pub med and other sites such as the new england journal of medicine. I have been reading them over and over for the past two weeks. I can admit I was wrong back then. So what. As the study I posted stated Prov and winny are a good stack together, but test is king for a reason.

As for your comments whatever, take a chill pill bro, where is your advice? Would you like a link to pubmed or the new england journal of medicine. How about the HRT doctor I spoke to a week ago.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why people get really fancy with cutting cycles.

You want to know what I think would be a FANTASTIC cutting cycle?

750mg Testosterone Enanthate per week
1mg Letrozole per day
and a good T3 dosing schedule

This is simple and extremely effective for someone in the 200pound range.