The power trippin admin..

tapdataas

Awards
Dear tapdataas,

You have received an infraction at AnabolicMinds Forum.

Reason: Source Posting
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

MOD EDIT: NO SOURCE DISCUSSION!!!
All the best,
AnabolicMindsForum[/QUOTE]

***** Since you dont except reply's in private *****

You gotta be F|_|CKING kidding me. I asked a question that had no illegal content. SH1T.. you can ask a cop, judge, government official a question like "Is paying $9 for a regular size marijuana joint expensive?" AND THERE IS NO LEGALITY ISSUE THERE. I'm not sure why you would send me a message regarding "NO SOURCE DISCUSSION" -completely irrelevant.

-but whatever.. enjoy your power trip on this forum. there are plenty of other forums.. with actual members that use a gym on a regular basis and know what their talking about.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty then!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see ya then - don't let the swinging door hit you in the arse :18:

tattoopierced1

fact of the matter is, its the Admin's board, and he can run it as he sees fit. If you want to ask questions on "is paying $$ too much for car insurance" then you could start your own board I guess. Rules is rules.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man... this goes well with my morning cup of joe.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
lawl

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dont get much lady love lately do you? Tis ok I know the feeling:sick:

Chill, I think we have all had an infraction at some point. You take it for what it is, a split second in the mini universe of an online forum.

btw I am on quit a few other boards, and they DO have admins abusing power lol. Mostly in a sense of you say nothing wrong about their sponsors, or else. No problems can be brought up. Hell here you can say each company that is a sponsor sucks balls if you wanted, and still go about your bizness.... Quite free here actually, only beef is the narrowed vision of supplement companies(so many more out there than just this boards sponsors). Then again most of the sponsors on here are good nuff you dont need anything else. But PP is on every board lol.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Bro, this is the best forum out there on the web with the most knowledgable ppl. good job posting this in the anabolics forum tho. it goes well with roid rage. rules are rules bro. calm down, learn, lift, grow and be happy!!! thats all there is to it. pm ppl if you have private questions...thats why its called private message..

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you can ask a cop, judge, government official a question like "Is paying $9 for a regular size marijuana joint expensive?" AND THERE IS NO LEGALITY ISSUE THERE. I'm not sure why you would send me a message regarding "NO SOURCE DISCUSSION" -completely irrelevant.
you go girl!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established