Trinaplex cycle suggestions

btown123

Awards
I'm starting my third cycle and I'm running the following:

Trinaplex 200 EOD .7ml
Turanaplex 30 mg wks 1-2 40 mg wks 3-6

What I have read and researched is that a test is required to be run with any trenbolone compound and the suggestions are cypionate or enanthate. What I am curious about is which would be preferred and why is it so necessary to run a test with this minus the fina ****.

I'm also taking AI life support everyday and other obviously vitamins minerals ect.
The final question is if my pct looks correct i want to run clomid at:
Week 1 100 mg ed
Week 2 50 mg ed
Week 3 25 mg ed
alongside the lifesupport.

Thank you for the help

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so this is a 6 week cycle? Tbol stacked with tren (is that tren hex??)
What you should do it get some test prop and shoot it EOD along with your tren. You can shoot 1ml of test prop and .7ml of tren EOD, loaded into the same syringe (1.7mL injection I think u can handle it, stick to glutes and quads)

btown123

Awards
No, I'm running a 8 week cycle with the inject. Why would the prop be more effective then the enanthate?

Also, how long should I wait until I start my pct

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the prop WILL be more effective than enanthate... Enanthate has a 10.5 day half life and usually takes 4 weeks to kick in, so it's run for 10+ weeks

Test prop starts to kick in in about a week

When to do PCT, idk, do you have tren hex or what?? If its hex I would run the prop a few days past it, wait a day and then start PCT

btown123

Awards
Trinaplex has hex, acetate and enanthate in it. I honestly only want to take the test just so i don't end up with fina ****. I'm only really looking for the results that i will recieve from the tren and tbol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah that's fine I've come to not expect a ton from test... it's in my current cycle because it's a good stacker for any cycle, a good "base"

Ok so a tren blend, IMO run your test prop a few injections past the tren and then wait 1 day or 2 and then start PCT, do clomid 50/50/50/50, you can do 100 for the first few days ('s what I do anyway)

btown123

Awards
So exactly how many days after should I wait to start pct?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not totally sure on Prop, i think you will be good to wait 1 day and then start PCT though