Epistane Dosage whats the best way to do it?

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
Hey im thinking of running a cycle of Epistane by IBE whats the best way to dose it for maximum size and to get rid of gyno? Let me know im all ears.

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
When I run it alone I'm going 40mg right from the start and may end up at 50mg. There is no guarantee it will get rid of gyno.

What are your stats by the way/ph experience?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you are running Epi run it to cycle, do not run it for the purpose of gyno reduction unless you have already successfully tried this.

I say so because although it helps some people with gyno, it actually gives other people gyno, so it may make yours worse.

If you are deadset on the gyno treatment cycle, it is usually lower doses like 20mg maybe up to 30mg for 4-5 weeks

There's better ways to get rid of gyno though.

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
Well I wanted to just run it for size and if gyno goes bye bye then good right? But yeah sounds good. My Ph experience is H-drol 2 years ago and M-drol last fall (thats where I got the gyno from)my stats are: 6', 200, 12%- im looking to get to 10% and 207-210.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alright... if ur running the Epi for size start at 30mg for a couple weeks then hit 40 imo... run that out and see if u want to try 50 but most are happy at 40. you'll want 2 bottles to get a good cycle out of this (may have some leftovers)

it may help with the gyno but i wouldn't count on anything

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
Alright... if ur running the Epi for size start at 30mg for a couple weeks then hit 40 imo... run that out and see if u want to try 50 but most are happy at 40. you'll want 2 bottles to get a good cycle out of this (may have some leftovers)

it may help with the gyno but i wouldn't count on anything
Hey I got epsitane from IBE they only come in 20mg capsules with 90 in the bottle, so what if i started at 40mg(1 morning, 1 pre-workout) and just rode that out, and on off days just take 1 in the morning? Opinions?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Hey I got epsitane from IBE they only come in 20mg capsules with 90 in the bottle, so what if i started at 40mg(1 morning, 1 pre-workout) and just rode that out, and on off days just take 1 in the morning? Opinions?
IBE's Epi comes in 10mg caps....

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
Yeah they are definitely 10mg so you'd need 4/day. I'm not a fan of pulsing or anything like that so I'd go 40mg everyday, you'll need to grab another bottle though.

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
oh wow i def. read it wrong it says 20mg per serving, brain fart sorry about that.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
oh wow i def. read it wrong it says 20mg per serving, brain fart sorry about that.
you can still run a decent cycle with 1 bottle. I am planning my Epi cycle currently and will probably run it along the lines of something like this:

30*/30/30/40

*The first day must be dosed at 20mg, the remaining vcan be done at 30mg. This cycle will use all 90 caps and last 28 days. Make sure you have everything you need (PCT, ancillaries, extra serm in case of gyno flare etc..)

Davidlee

you can still run a decent cycle with 1 bottle. I am planning my Epi cycle currently and will probably run it along the lines of something like this:

30*/30/30/40

*The first day must be dosed at 20mg, the remaining vcan be done at 30mg. This cycle will use all 90 caps and last 28 days. Make sure you have everything you need (PCT, ancillaries, extra serm in case of gyno flare etc..)
i thought it was best to dose at 10mg the first day but that may be just for beginners. but from all the research i've done on epi i would say 30/30/30/40 is great. Just have a good pct planned

Lou22

Lou22

Awards

30*/30/30/40

Sounds good to me thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was best to dose at 10mg the first day but that may be just for beginners. but from all the research i've done on epi i would say 30/30/30/40 is great. Just have a good pct planned
PCT is as follows:

Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Formex: 0/0/75/50/50/25**
X-Lean: 0/150/100/100/50

**Still not sure but the best way to run the formex is. From all info gathered, running it 2 weeks into PCT and tapering the dosage is the best way to control estro rebound. Also need to read into X-Lean a little more but I think those three cover the bases.

UKStrength

I wouldn't bother using it for gyno reduction, others have reported some benefits but as UnrealMachine pointed out, there's much more reliable methods.

I'm finding Epi (E-stane) to be pretty mild, in my opinion start at 30 and ramp up to 40mg quickly, perhaps increase to 50mg, although I haven't tested it at that amount yet.

PR2525

Awards
How are you guys taking it - if you do 30/30/30/40 are you taking 5 days a week with 2 days off? M/W/F/S/S or something to that effect?

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hey im thinking of running a cycle of Epistane by IBE whats the best way to dose it for maximum size and to get rid of gyno? Let me know im all ears.
For maximum size, I think 40-50mg is the sweet spot for most people.
Although most big guys are satisfied with only 40mg. No need to take more than 50mg, higher dose only bring more sides and outweigh the sides to benefits ratio.

If you want to get ride of gyno, run it at low dose (10mg-20mg per day).

Davidlee

How are you guys taking it - if you do 30/30/30/40 are you taking 5 days a week with 2 days off? M/W/F/S/S or something to that effect?
No off days bud, run it every day for 4 - 6 weeks. Preferably 4 at under 60mg and everything should be fine. Make sure you have mapped out you pct and other supps. Have you diet in check and try to not slip up for these few weeks.. If you show discipline while on it and stay motivated then you'll more than likely get decent results. If your not of age then don't even try cause your body has plenty of more natural growth to go ,and is just not ready for it

PR2525

Awards
No off days bud, run it every day for 4 - 6 weeks. Preferably 4 at under 60mg and everything should be fine. Make sure you have mapped out you pct and other supps. Have you diet in check and try to not slip up for these few weeks.. If you show discipline while on it and stay motivated then you'll more than likely get decent results. If your not of age then don't even try cause your body has plenty of more natural growth to go ,and is just not ready for it
Thank you. I pulsed Epi two summers ago and I thought I saw some decent results. Had no side effects except at the end of the cycle my knees got really, really bad. Maybe a side effect of test shut down? This time I would like to run a straight cycle but I will be sure to have a SERM. Also running Glycobol and SX right now.

Davidlee

Thank you. I pulsed Epi two summers ago and I thought I saw some decent results. Had no side effects except at the end of the cycle my knees got really, really bad. Maybe a side effect of test shut down? This time I would like to run a straight cycle but I will be sure to have a SERM. Also running Glycobol and SX right now.
I'd wait a while before I did a cycle of epi. Maybe 1 or 2 months after your through with SX. And yeh just look up different serms and figure which is best for you. And about you knees, there isn't any telling what caused that. Under eating? Not enough water? maybe try takin fish oil caps and other stuff for joints and so on..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your knees hurt because Epi lowers estrogen which dries out your joints. You need to take a lot of fish oil and joint support if you are prone to getting that on Epi (a lot of people are).

PR2525

Awards
Thanks guys. I appreciate the input.

I just picked up some fish oil the other day and I'll take it regularly.

And about you knees, there isn't any telling what caused that. Under eating? Not enough water? maybe try takin fish oil caps and other stuff for joints and so on..
I was drinking a lot of water, taking joint support, and fish oil last time I was on Epi. I ate clean, no junk food. It's possible I wasn't eating enough though.

I didn't put on a lot of weight, but I got cut really quick. Seemed like the fat just melted off me. I loved the mood it gave me and my overrall strength improved vastly after taking it. The only problem I had was the knees. Didn't get any acne or gyno or anything like that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
warriorscode8 Anabolics 17
Honey Supplements 18
Bigmatt57 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 21