Better for a cutter/hardness - H-DROL or Havoc/Epi?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
???? Yes, diet is perfect

ALSO: which is better for killing appetite?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i prefer h-drol for cutting...but cutting is 80% diet and cardio

as for appetite suppression, both didn't really suppress my appetite, it mostly stayed the same. u could just use an appetite suppressant with it.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
low does epi (20 mg) and p-plex (10-15mg) is money for hardness/leaning; the p-lex also helps SLIGHTLY w/appetite supression and the epi dries you out. the key is low dose for both, but big papa is right, the biggest factor is diet followed closely by cardio/NEPA(non exercise related physical activity-i.e.taking the stars instead of the elevator).

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
and proper sleep, hydration, weight training...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ressurrecting this thread as I'm planning on something soon :)

Isn't p-plex more of a wet compound? Thanks

low does epi (20 mg) and p-plex (10-15mg) is money for hardness/leaning; the p-lex also helps SLIGHTLY w/appetite supression and the epi dries you out. the key is low dose for both, but big papa is right, the biggest factor is diet followed closely by cardio/NEPA(non exercise related physical activity-i.e.taking the stars instead of the elevator).

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. malicious mass
3. epi-strong+ katandrol
2. epi-strong
3. helladrol+katanadrol

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
why helladrol with katanadrol over epi with katana? I wasn't a fan of cel's h-drol. Didn't seem to get much from it when I bridged it from m1,4.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why helladrol with katanadrol over epi with katana? I wasn't a fan of cel's h-drol. Didn't seem to get much from it when I bridged it from m1,4.
Yea you can def run that too. Thought I put it up. Fixed.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but would you guys recommend a cycle for a cut, or is it more like if you have money to burn?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but would you guys recommend a cycle for a cut, or is it more like if you have money to burn?
Go with malicious mass. Havoc/max lmg combo so you're getting 2 for the price of one. Sure to cut you up and dry you and add solid mass. Best bang for your buck right there.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be starting my first cycle of turinabol and androhard from pp...now I been looking at katanadrol and it looks good..now is the tbol and andro a better fit than tbol and kata? Would like to cut up a little more while recomp or gain a little...

1newbie

Awards
Just finished 6 weeks of cut/recomp on hdrol and pstanz. My body took the hdrol in about two days; I was rock hard, gaining size and strength. I adjusted to it pretty quick and it was hard to keep that rock hard look for rest of cycle without upping the dose (only went up to 75mg hdrol and I weigh 170) to where I wasn't comfortable. OEP and AT2 cut my appetite to zero. I used it on and off during my cut. Would go off when I felt I was getting used to it.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Ressurrecting this thread as I'm planning on something soon :)

Isn't p-plex more of a wet compound? Thanks
It's all in the diet. Eat clean and you will have little to no bloat on pher/p-plex...plus LOW DOSE further reduces bloat potential while preserving lean mass (on a cut). I actually like p-plex/h-drol combo better...epi is good but it makes me super hungry...not so good when trying to reduce food intake. H-drol is also "dryer" in my humble opinion.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that diet has a lot to do with how much fat you lose. It is also true that some androgens have an affinity to burn more fat than others.

I've only done an under-dosed cycle of an Hdrol clone and a burst cycle of SD. From my limited experience, Hdrol seems to be an androgen that will burn a little fat off!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
what dosages would you need for epi and katana stacked?