Stacking Epistane and Diesel Test Hardcore

mrh86

Awards
Is it ok to do this, or will the DTH interfere with the Epistane? I'm currently taking 40 mg of Epistane per day, and I have DTH as part of my PCT, but would like to start using it now for the NO boost and sexual buffer effects.

ilovefish

Awards
Because your on steroids an you will not feel a natural herbal product like DTH so it will be a waste.......use in pct

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because your on steroids an you will not feel a natural herbal product like DTH so it will be a waste.......use in pct
agreed, you might feel it a little but the epi will totally overshadow the Dtest

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
exactly..thank u..that was my next point lol..repped..

if ur worried about sex drive or libido loss w.e...use dhea 50-100mg a day

TBULL

Awards
people usually take the test booster while on off days of a pulse cycle. It woould be a huge waste of money to use them @ the same time on a full cycle. Epi shuts down natural test production on a full cycle , there is no point in trying to keep the natty test up during this time.As stated before save it for PCT..BTW I hope you have PCT.. good luck

mrh86

Awards
people usually take the test booster while on off days of a pulse cycle. It woould be a huge waste of money to use them @ the same time on a full cycle. Epi shuts down natural test production on a full cycle , there is no point in trying to keep the natty test up during this time.As stated before save it for PCT..BTW I hope you have PCT.. good luck
My PCT:

Nolvadex
DTH
Lean Xtreme
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
My PCT:

Nolvadex
DTH
Lean Xtreme
Kre-Alkalyn Creatine
probably wont need the nolva...could get away with an AI here...but good to have on hand nontheless

mrh86

Awards
probably wont need the nolva...could get away with an AI here...but good to have on hand nontheless
I've got some androstenedione (AI) here as well. I'd rather be safe with the SERM.