Some Valuable Advice ... All Read.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
#1. Do not deal with anyone who openly posts as a source. This means all the guys at meso who have 8 posts on the 1st page letting everyone they know they have a new list. Good sources ask for their names to not be mentioned openly on th board for a reason

#2. Do not deal with anyone who deals with recreational drugs ( Valium, XTC, Xanax, etc.) They are just asking to get popped and you are right there with them. Then its up to you to clean up your house and wipe out your computer and thats not a fun thing to do, trust me. There are plenty of guys out there that deal strictly with orals, injectables or both.

Last edited:

DarCSA

Awards
Bump. This is good advice for anyone looking for a source. Stay away from the person if there are recreational drugs in an email they send you. Thanks for keeping an eye out YJ.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But why is the risk to you as a person greater if they sell recreational drugs. Aren't ones that don't do recreational drugs just as likely to get busted or is the feds "stricter" on ones that do recreational drugs? And how does that relate to you????

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
AAS and Rec drugs are both illegal, I guess the feds see (and rightfully so) there are more dangerous things that can happen from the use of rec. drugs as opposed to AAS. Which makes sense and theres a huge crackdown on rec. drugs.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with YJ on that. Federal, state and local all see rec drugs as more harmful.

Number 5

Awards
here's my theory. many sources have been popped recently, most of them dealt in rec drugs, therefore people conclude that feds are popping rec drug dealers more than steroid dealers.

the logic is false b/c the true reason these guys are getting popped is that they have a much larger customer base than steroid dealers and sketchier customers, so they attract more attantion, hence the popping... feds will happily pop anyone they get their hands on...

conclusion is still the same, avoid rec drug dealers...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you're saying to avoid dealing with sources that make an open source post to any board, even with a mod backing?

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

the logic is false b/c the true reason these guys are getting popped is that they have a much larger customer base than steroid dealers and sketchier customers, so they attract more attantion, hence the popping... feds will happily pop anyone they get their hands on...

conclusion is still the same, avoid rec drug dealers...

I didnt say they were getting popped because of rec. drugs, but in the end, those who carry drugs will get busted, that was just general advice.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
So you're saying to avoid dealing with sources that make an open source post to any board, even with a mod backing?
They have mod backing because they are legit and that they are, but they open post about what they have and how to get a list.....makes no sense to me. Everyone knows who browses that board so its only a matter of time. Notice all the golden boys stay away from posting openly for the most part and a lot of guys ask that their names NOT me mentioned openly and if they request that, mods will delete any posts containing their name.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Also you have to think.. the higher you make your profile the higher volume of business you have but in return you end up having a higher profile for the feds. All it takes is one fed that is having a slow month bust wise and then wham.. the you ( the source) get busted because this ass is bored.. :D