Whats the idea behind stepwise raising dosage?

Gonzogo

Awards
Why do all people enhance the PH dosage in short cycles step by step? eg 10/20/30/30 or sth else? The opposite of frontloading. I thought its wanted to kick in as soon as possible?

Is the only reason behind this strategy to see how the body reacts to counteract if somethink go wrong?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your gains in a cycle might start to get stagnant, in that case you up the dose and you up the calories and keep gaining!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why do all people enhance the PH dosage in short cycles step by step? eg 10/20/30/30 or sth else? The opposite of frontloading. I thought its wanted to kick in as soon as possible?

Is the only reason behind this strategy to see how the body reacts to counteract if somethink go wrong?
B/c cortisol levels increase along with androgen levels during a cycle- the higher the androgen level the higher the cortisol levels- T increases quickly at the beginning of a cycle, and cortisol rises (albeit more slowly) to meet T levels. The further you get into a cycle, the more pronounced this effect gets. By increasing the dose during the cycle, you can push T levels even higher, and "widen the gap" so to speak between the T and C response curves- the wider the gap, the better the anabolism.

It only works for a finite amt. of time though- Cortisol always catches up eventually- homeostasis is a bitch, LOL....

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
homeostasis is a bitch, LOL....
I know that's right! same reason NO supps only work for so long.

What about a test cycle where the dosing is the same throughout? Does cortisol catch up in that case? Isn't it suppressed as long as androgen levels are high, then becomes a problem post cycle?

Gonzogo

Awards
I conclude on the homeostasis thing but cortisol is suppressed by many steroids. As bezoe said, I think cortisol becomes a problem in pct not during the cycle.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
What about a test cycle where the dosing is the same throughout? Does cortisol catch up in that case? Isn't it suppressed as long as androgen levels are high, then becomes a problem post cycle?
That was my understanding too.
Cortisol is suppressed during cycle.