2nd day on "The One"

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.77%

2nd day on "The One"

Yesterday I lifted shoulders and I felt my workout was pretty good, wasn't lifting more in the first couple of lifts but further into my workout where I'm usually more fatigued I was lifting heavier weights on a few lifts. Last night I had the worst sleep ever. I took my 3rd pill of TO at 3:00pm and went to bed a little after 9:00pm. I woke up at 2:30am and never fell back to sleep but just layed there until I got up at 5:30 to do cardio and abs today. Today was more noticeable, my ab strength and endurance was up. The only thing to note as far as side effects besides the sleep is I have this slight chest pain after my workout for about 30-45 minutes, its not bad but I do notice it. I'm taking a scoop of cycle support right after my workout(8:00am) and later in the day about 6:00pm(this stuff takes HORRIBLE).

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by illgixxer View Post
    Yesterday I lifted shoulders and I felt my workout was pretty good, wasn't lifting more in the first couple of lifts but further into my workout where I'm usually more fatigued I was lifting heavier weights on a few lifts. Last night I had the worst sleep ever. I took my 3rd pill of TO at 3:00pm and went to bed a little after 9:00pm. I woke up at 2:30am and never fell back to sleep but just layed there until I got up at 5:30 to do cardio and abs today. Today was more noticeable, my ab strength and endurance was up. The only thing to note as far as side effects besides the sleep is I have this slight chest pain after my workout for about 30-45 minutes, its not bad but I do notice it. I'm taking a scoop of cycle support right after my workout(8:00am) and later in the day about 6:00pm(this stuff takes HORRIBLE).
    You took your second dose of The ONE too LATE is why you slept badly. Take it no later than 1pm (this has been recommended soooo many times!) and you should be ok.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.16%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

From my understanding you might want to drop cycle support due to the saw palmeto. In Rosie's post about how to run the one and gain the most leave it out and just go standard milk thistle.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM