2nd day on "The One"

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I lifted shoulders and I felt my workout was pretty good, wasn't lifting more in the first couple of lifts but further into my workout where I'm usually more fatigued I was lifting heavier weights on a few lifts. Last night I had the worst sleep ever. I took my 3rd pill of TO at 3:00pm and went to bed a little after 9:00pm. I woke up at 2:30am and never fell back to sleep but just layed there until I got up at 5:30 to do cardio and abs today. Today was more noticeable, my ab strength and endurance was up. The only thing to note as far as side effects besides the sleep is I have this slight chest pain after my workout for about 30-45 minutes, its not bad but I do notice it. I'm taking a scoop of cycle support right after my workout(8:00am) and later in the day about 6:00pm(this stuff takes HORRIBLE).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday I lifted shoulders and I felt my workout was pretty good, wasn't lifting more in the first couple of lifts but further into my workout where I'm usually more fatigued I was lifting heavier weights on a few lifts. Last night I had the worst sleep ever. I took my 3rd pill of TO at 3:00pm and went to bed a little after 9:00pm. I woke up at 2:30am and never fell back to sleep but just layed there until I got up at 5:30 to do cardio and abs today. Today was more noticeable, my ab strength and endurance was up. The only thing to note as far as side effects besides the sleep is I have this slight chest pain after my workout for about 30-45 minutes, its not bad but I do notice it. I'm taking a scoop of cycle support right after my workout(8:00am) and later in the day about 6:00pm(this stuff takes HORRIBLE).
You took your second dose of The ONE too LATE is why you slept badly. Take it no later than 1pm (this has been recommended soooo many times!) and you should be ok.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding you might want to drop cycle support due to the saw palmeto. In Rosie's post about how to run the one and gain the most leave it out and just go standard milk thistle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
GQdaLEGEND Sports Talk 87
botk1161 Anabolics 8