4 week cycle

Bmadis0n

Awards
I'm wanting to go on my first cycle. I have done much research and decided to go on a 4 week cycle of Xtreme tren. I was wondering what gains I should realistically aim for?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
depends on alot of factors. ph's are not magic pills and you are still going to have to focus on nutrition to elicit gains. a good pct program to hold on to those gains and a good lifting program. id have nolva research chems on hand to combat gyno and as a pct. also id be eating 3000-3500 clean calories daily. *depending on height, weight ect.

now on to your question. tren is a bulking agent but its main focus is on hardening. you are going to see anywhere from 6-12 lbs on this depending on how much diet, lifting, pct is done, and done correctly or not. expect some leaning out and some strength gains along with some hardening of the muscle.

are you going with 90mg daily? I wouldnt go any less for a 4 week cycle.

bmoon19

Awards
I GAINED 20 LBS. ON TREN. AND I KEPT 15LBS OF SOLID MUSCLE...

Bmadis0n

Awards
I take 3 pills a day and the bottle does not say how much each pill is

i'm hoping for 10 pounds but its been a week and i havent gained anything...

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
bmadison,

Like travisg stated, DIET, LIFTING, PCT....three major factors while on a cyle. Also, daily dose...90mg e/d...120mg e/d or more. Are you taking other supplements with it, creatine, NO? AND most importantly....PROTEIN are you keeping your protein up just don't rely on your daily intake of food for protein add an additional protein drink to your cycle, at least before workout, after workout and before bed. A misconception with a lot of people is that they get a pro hormone/pro steroid/designer steroid or aas and the only thing they have to do is workout a little bit and these huge muscles are gonna appear. You do have to bust your ass in the gym. If you do your cycle right (DIET, LIFTING, PCT and additional supplements) you should see like travisg stated at least 6-12lbs. but if your straight with your cycle and being a first run on it don't be supprised if you get 10, 15, or even 20lbs off of it. At any rate, good luck with your cycle, keep everyone posted.

PS- DO NOT FORGET SUPPORTING SUPPS DURING CYCLE AS WELL

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
good info strike team. its all about what you put in, you get out!

Bmadis0n

Awards
thanks for the help guys, and real good post strike. I'm taking in 4 meals a day and 120 grams of protein just from 3 shakes and another 100+ in food. What should I make my workout routine? Should I do upper body every other day or do it every 3 days?

an example routine would be great if anyone could help!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
jesus dude, if you dont know how to lift why are you taking PHs?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help guys, and real good post strike. I'm taking in 4 meals a day and 120 grams of protein just from 3 shakes and another 100+ in food. What should I make my workout routine? Should I do upper body every other day or do it every 3 days?

an example routine would be great if anyone could help!
I take 3 pills a day and the bottle does not say how much each pill is

i'm hoping for 10 pounds but its been a week and i havent gained anything...
This is all looking bad. Upper body every other day? I do each upper body muscle once a week(intentional, not secondary).

How old are you and how much do you weigh, and what is your height?

I am quit sure the bottle likely tells you how much is in each pill, if it didnt...WTF are you doing popping pills not knowing how much of what is going in?

What is your PCT?

What is your lifting routine. By upper body do you mean the same routine each time? if so upper body EOD is basically 4 times in a week... of same muscles.

What about lower body?

Post up your routine, list each lift and reps.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is ****ed up, drop the cycle and work on diet and training

Making gains is like an equation OK

gains = ABCxy

x is a constant based on genetics
y is another constant based on supplements... this variable gets WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION!!

A = diet. An ideal diet is 6 meals a day and ~200-350+ grams of protein (depending on your LBM). The way that you get carbs throuhgout the day is important, as well as the glycemic index of the carbs you're eating. Also its important to manipulate fat properly, for instance during a cut or recomp you want to replace carbs with fat most of the time & go for ketosis.

B = training. Training really has a few major variations.
1) hit every muscle group once a week, divide muscle groups into 4-5 different days example AB(off)CD(off)(off)
2) hit every muscle group twice a week, divide muscle groups into 3 different days and hit them twice example ABC(off)ABC
3) DC training A(off)B(off)A(off)(off) repeat

Personally I think if you're using a steroid-aided bulk and you are dividing your bodyparts into upperbody/lowerbody and don't even know how many times to work them a week, YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR TRAINING.

It takes years of working on diet and training to maximize those variables.

Variables A and B are the most important!

People trying to max out on supps when they're not even doing diet and training right are wasting their time and their money. This is why the supplement industry can be so successful, supplements don't make gains, diet and training make gains, supps & steroids will just be a catalyst for the progress made as those variables are integrated over months of time.

I'm going to save this so i can repost it whenever I need to go on this rant again