1 andro rx

Buffgammaman

Awards
has anyone tried ironmaglabs 1 andro rx? and is it truly just like 1ad?

Buffgammaman

Awards
so anybody know anything about this stuff? there website says it converts to 1t.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you like to know? We have 3 logs here, with very positive results.

Buffgammaman

Awards
What would you like to know? We have 3 logs here, with very positive results.

I guess I would like to know if it is the exact same compound as 1ad because that's been tryed and tested and I know that's good and if it's not then what are the differences and how does this compound compare to other heavy hitters right now such as hdrol and superdrol.

Tell me comparisons in strenth gains/sides

thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I guess I would like to know if it is the exact same compound as 1ad because that's been tryed and tested and I know that's good and if it's not then what are the differences and how does this compound compare to other heavy hitters right now such as hdrol and superdrol.

Tell me comparisons in strenth gains/sides

thanks
hdrol's a heavy hitter?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I think for some hdrol is a heavy hitter. As we all know it is really diet dependant. I have run superdrol and while the strength and mass results were quite noticeable, the sides were too much for me. So in essence, a heavy hitter to some, might not be to others I suppose.

Regarding the original question......

1andro is much different than the other 2 compunds. It is not methylated, and if the sides are quite minimal (check our logs and write up)

In terms of 1ad, I assume you are referring to the ams version. In looking at the write up it is the same compound. What I will say (and no disrespect to AMS in anyway) the deal on 1andro Rx is far superior in terms of price. You can get a full month (run at 600mg ed) for $70 shipped. Cant beat that

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
It us not the same as the old 1AD. This is 1DHEA. It goes through 2 conversons in the body to reach 1T. I have no experience with it but figure dosing would be around 600mg for 6-8 weeks. Not to mention should look at stacking with something 4AD pretty much hiw the old stuff wad run. If you do get a good covverson to 1T if u do not have 4AD you can notice lethargy and decreased sex drive. I have seen mixed results. It is in no way like SD. Which is much stronger and way more toxic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be thinking of a different compound, as I was referencing the 1ad that is currently out by AMS.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Both AMS 1AD and IMLs 1andro rx are the same... Both are 1dhea. But neither is the same as the old 1AD.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I was referring to, was not sure if his question pertained to what is out now or in the past

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with you. 2 different things

Buffgammaman

Awards
ok So it's not going to be as effective as the orginal 1ad but it's still good stuff from what I'm gathering.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very positive results thus far. All diet depending of course