Methyl1,4AD capsules

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
There is a presale of m1,4add also which is sweet

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i have already purchased these. sledge any word on when these are shipping out?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
They are delayed. Did you get the email from him?
nope. i checked the website and it says "paypal processing" but the money has already been deducted from my account.

how long are they delayed for?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
nope. i checked the website and it says "paypal processing" but the money has already been deducted from my account.

how long are they delayed for?
Let me see if I can hunt down the email. I will post it.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
This is just a quick update on what it is going on this week. We will be adding 100ml bottles of Peg 400 used for hombrewing oral solutions. We are also going to be changing servers, allowing for easier shopping and less down time for updates. When the site is moved I will only be able to except orders through paypal. It should only be down for a day or two.

As for the presale on the Methyl-1,4ADDiol, the last chance to get it at the presale price will be Feb. 18th. It will then go back to the retail price. It is being extended because there has been a delay in the shipment to me, I am very sorry for the delay to everyone and if anyone has any problems and wants a refund please email me and Ill take care of it.

The Methyl-4OHN sample is being shipped to me this week, it will be getting tested and I should have some results on it by the end of next week.

Thanks again and sorry for the delays,
Designer Supplements

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i already pm'd sledge and he responded. he said it will be delayed ~10 days. this sucks for me because i was planning on starting m14add for the 2nd part of my cycle. it will mean i will have to run pct for more than 2 weeks (i'm on day 8 of pct now) and waste my nolva. any suggestions?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i already pm'd sledge and he responded. he said it will be delayed ~10 days. this sucks for me because i was planning on starting m14add for the 2nd part of my cycle. it will mean i will have to run pct for more than 2 weeks (i'm on day 8 of pct now) and waste my nolva. any suggestions?

What are you running right now exactly?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i finished a 2 week cycle of m1t. i am now on my 2 week pct, then was planning on doing another 2 week m1t cycle, but was unhappy with the first, so decided to go for m14add instead.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i finished a 2 week cycle of m1t. i am now on my 2 week pct, then was planning on doing another 2 week m1t cycle, but was unhappy with the first, so decided to go for m14add instead.
Any reason why you can't just hang tight and start up the m1,4add in a week or two?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
i would have to continue pct and end up wasting more nolva then i would had it been delivered on time.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Just run 2 weeks of Nolva like you planned and then in a week or so hit up the m1,4add. Thats what I would do.

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
so no pct for a whole week? doesnt a strong compound like m1t warrant longer pct even on a small 2 week cycle? i may end up just tapering the dosage down to 10mg instead.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Just run 2 weeks of Nolva like you planned and then in a week or so hit up the m1,4add. Thats what I would do.
Good advice. There shouldn't be a need to run Nolva for another week.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
sorry for the delay, as soon as they are in I will email everyone letting them know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Presa Anabolics 7
Supplements 25
Colochine LG Sciences 6
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 13