1-ad, 4-ad

ironmike64

Awards
If I am going to take 300mg 1-AD a day how much 4-AD should I take with it? Thanks for the info

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do more research. Lots more research. In the mean time give the phs to your guardian for safekeeping if you have any.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
We have plenty of post cycle information handy right here if one knows how to use the search button ;)

ManBeast

ironmike64

Awards
wow...so much helpful information...i quess i should have explained a little more about myself since I am new to this board. I play football at a div 1 school so I am not into anabolic steroids. The drug test done by the school are very "selective" and the NCAA only test a few football players every couple of years or so. So Last year I tried 1-AD for the first time and had fantastic results. I have heard that a 1-AD, 4-AD stack is superior to just 1-AD. I will be taking 300mg 1-AD by ergropharm each day and wonder what the beast 4-AD ratio is? I have 6-oxo for pct. I know that some people recommend 600mg of 1-AD a day but at 6'3 290 470 bench press and 620 squat I am not looking to get freakishly huge. I also want to compliment this board on all the usefull information. I have been a member of another board for a couple of years and it has turned into a vpx bashing board. Thanks for the info.

westniles

Awards
I really think you would want to use more than 300mg of 1-AD, since you said you had used it in the past. If I were you, I would buy some sort of transdermal 4-AD to go along with it, and do somewhere around 400-600mg a day. That should help with the lethargy and replace some of your natural test.