6 week Epi cycle........without a SERM?

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
History: did a 12 week cycle of Test back in the winter....no sides...no gyno....used Nolva as PCT.

I am wanting to do a 6 week epi cycle at 40/day for the whole 6 weeks. I really do not want to have to go through the trouble of getting my hands on a SERM. I just want to do over the counter for PCT if possible.

My Test cycle went great but I am just curious about Epi. I know, I know....it ain't gonna compare to the the Test cycle but never the less I want to try it....for several reasons.

Will I be OK running an AI and a Test Booster as PCT and if so, I need recommendations on the AI...already have the Diesel.

thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Formex would work nicely for an AI. However if you refuse to get a SERM at least get your hands on AI's (or CEL's) Post Cycle Support. Palo Alto's Anabolic Edge may work too. The Resveratrol in these supps has serm-like properties. I'm not sure what you mean by trouble though, as many research sites make liquid nolva, clomid, or torem readily available.....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thats a hefty dose for a lengthy time to NOT want to have to use a SERM. im gonna say get a serm or dont do the cycle

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
How about Clomid as pct.....Nolva worked ok but i want to try something different....took a long time for the boys to come all the way back on Nolva.

Clomid is controlled...right?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I did 6 weeks of epi, tapered up to 50mg, and dosed Nolva at 20, 20, 10, 10, but in all honesty, I think I would have been fine without it. It was my first ever cycle and had virtually no side effects ( nips and nuts were fine, just backpumps). So I cut the dose in half and had enough for my second cycle, also up to 50 and 6 weeks. I also used RESTORE and Alpha Drive.

If I do another solo epi, I'll skip the Nolva or any other kind of SERM.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
F*ck it.....gonna get an AI and use my test booster as PCT. I had no physical sides from Test cycle. Seriously though if my nuts start shrinking....I will get a SERM asap but if they don't.....I think I'll be fine. I am not gyno prone at all.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
How about Clomid as pct.....Nolva worked ok but i want to try something different....took a long time for the boys to come all the way back on Nolva.

Clomid is controlled...right?
Correct Clomid is controlled, however it is also grey area. That's why research companies can sell them legally. Ironically clomid, though weaker (mg for mg) then nolva, has been said to bring you back faster than nolva.

F*ck it.....gonna get an AI and use my test booster as PCT. I had no physical sides from Test cycle. Seriously though if my nuts start shrinking....I will get a SERM asap but if they don't.....I think I'll be fine. I am not gyno prone at all.
Its your endocrine system sir, not mine.

TGD

Awards

What are you going to use for your AI and Booster - have you decided?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
dude....im going off the way i reacted with my last pct....i did avg dosage of tren and pmag bridged for 6 weeks. used LG's t911 and PP Sustain ALpha for pct. recovered fine. kept 90 percent of all gains. i even added weight in pct. started 216ish pre cycle weighed 228.8 today at the gym. id suggest those 2 then whatever else u wanna throw in but i think those two are good enough.
so..id say go for it!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
I am going to use Inhibit E and diesel hardcore test booster......I have both of them.....but I am open to suggestions for anything else that might help!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
6weeks at 40mg everyday yer asking for trobble,
i did
40mg m/w/f 1 then got in a bad wreck and decided to run it everyday
week n/a 2
30mg week 3
30mg week 4
20mg week 5
10mg week 6 25mg formex every night for 14days till i get serm( currently on day 3 of this week)
because i wont have my serm till a week or so afte so i taperd down and if i donrt want to i could get away with it but u wont at 40mg for 6weeks.
epi has anti estrogenic effects when u stop thers nothing exerting that effect thus u get bad estro sides if u dont get a SERM and u can get one ther very easy to get.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok first of all it's as easy to buy a SERM as it is to buy any PH

Second, go for clomid IMO :)

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Ok first of all it's as easy to buy a SERM as it is to buy any PH

Second, go for clomid IMO :)
unreal you have got to be gettin shredded with your current cycle haha. t3 and t-roid...the bodyfat must be melting off

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, unfortunately my last bit of abdominal fat is really stubborn because at one point I was a bit of a fatass and I've got a lot of extra skin. Not quite melting off... my body genetics are **** for losing fat, but for me it's coming off at a really good rate.

But this stack kicks so much ass, i'm not very genetically vascular but I've never seen my veins popping out better. Vast network of veins on the quads, small bicep veins becoming more noticable, and sometimes I can see the outline of chest veins and about 3 pretty big veins running up my abs from my pelvic region.

Oh and while losing fat at a pretty good rate, I'm also gaining strength on my lifts every week.

In a few more weeks I'll try to get some pictures.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, unfortunately my last bit of abdominal fat is really stubborn because at one point I was a bit of a fatass and I've got a lot of extra skin. Not quite melting off... my body genetics are **** for losing fat, but for me it's coming off at a really good rate.

But this stack kicks so much ass, i'm not very genetically vascular but I've never seen my veins popping out better. Vast network of veins on the quads, small bicep veins becoming more noticable, and sometimes I can see the outline of chest veins and about 3 pretty big veins running up my abs from my pelvic region.

Oh and while losing fat at a pretty good rate, I'm also gaining strength on my lifts every week.

In a few more weeks I'll try to get some pictures.
the vascularity is coming out cuz your losing that body fat! haha. ive always been pretty veiny but its def time for some cutting over here. ive always been bigger and put on fat super easy. so its time to get dead serious about gettin ripped

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The vascularity started coming out when I started taking the Tren, i noticed blood pressure go up a bit and my veins are constantly dilated. Normally they will be small and submerged looking until my body heats up or i start lifting... With most steroids my vascularity increases dramatically, but particularly on Tren (and Epi).

Losing the bodyfat is making them more visible, but if i stayed at this bodyfat and got off the anabolics, the vascularity will shrink down quite a lot.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
How much clomid for this cycle and how long? Also, so i should search the web for clomid without a prescription?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
50/50/50/50 is pretty good for clomid

the deal is you have to look for research chems