Trifecta Stack/Info

Bigmike23

Awards
1st time post!
-I am a 1st time user of any prohormone product and chose the Tri-Fecta stack to do...safer route, and novice. did much research before and have been lifting and excercising regularly for 2 yrs.

My Stack
[COLOR*********]Methyl1-d
MMv3 (melt tabs)
NO Explode
Cell Mass
BCAA's
Fish Oil Omega 3's[/COLOR]

I started 1week ago as sugested on lables- didnt notice anychanges so far...was taking 4 Methyl 1-d's, and 4 Masterdrol Melt tabs daily.

I am 6'7'' and 260lbs- 25yrs old- Should the reccommened amounts/doses work for me? I want to lean up while gain mass.

I just started 6 Methly 1d's, 4 MMV3 Melt tabs perday for week 2....

In the last day I noticed a lower left abdominal pain with discomfort??? I had a lot of gas one day and today the pain is just there...Kinda worried of any side effects or if is a muscle starin/pull?

Should these products cause any sort of side effects as described? Should I stop taking them, and if so how and any PCT?

Advice and suggestions are very appreciated!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I would say stick at the full doses of M1-D(6) and MMv3(4), as at 260lbs your a big boy to say the least. You could probably even up the dose of the MMv3 to 5 or 6 if you wanted. Ask the reps over in the LG forums just to be safe. Also make sure your taking the M1-D and MMv3s with big meals or at the very least at the same time as your Omega 3's to help with absorption.

Not sure about the abdominal pain, never experienced it on either of these. Hernia maybe (if no lump could be a sports hernia)? If it doesn't go away naturally within the next couple days I would say make a Doctor's appointment.