Methyl-5AA PCT

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Is PCT going to be the same for this chemical as anyother? I was planning on going for a transderm of 1-test/4ad for my first cycle, but saw this. It has everything I need. All I want to do is gain strength and this seems to be the best thing for that. Do I still want Nolva? I read some threads, and from what I understood this doesn't shut down your natural test levels.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, just don't want to waste money on it if I don't have to.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would still use nolva, and I would stack M5AA with something.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Who said it doesn't shut down natty test? I'm 99% certain that it does, considering it may be THE most androgenic steroid in existance.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
why stack it when all I really want is strength? I'm not looking to bulk up at all, I guess it wouldn't be BAD, but I don't want to do it enough to spend money on it.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
SuperSoldier:

I read it in one of the few threads that talked about a m5aa only cycle, after re-reading he seemed to be just speculating. Oh well. I'll run nova.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is like running Mestenolone with nothing else. When you go off you most likely won't keep all of your strength, so you may as well put on some muscle too. There is not a PH or AAS out there that won't shut you down.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Been on the M5AA for 2 weeks now and the results are incredible. But, it's not worth chancing to sport any DD's over. Nolva sits in the cabinet awaiting it's usage.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been on the M5AA for 2 weeks now and the results are incredible. But, it's not worth chancing to sport any DD's over. Nolva sits in the cabinet awaiting it's usage.
What type of results are you experiencing?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kruz Anabolics 11
Salem Anabolics 9
julius kelp Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 17