Chemists... - AnabolicMinds.com

Chemists...

  1. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Chemists...


    Just wanting some classification from some of you chemist aces i found a product and it contains three compounds just wondering what is this product a combination of?

    ''4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Etiocholan-1, 4-Diene-3-17b-Diol''

    ''13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One''

    ''2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol''

    Thanks in advance

  2. Elite Member
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,352
    Rep Power
    3260

    Reputation

    halodrol
    ergomax LMG (not ALRI)
    superdrol

    if i had to guess. i assume i got one of those wrong.
  3. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    it sounds like 'monster caps'

    under product description, it doesnt say how much of each is in a cap
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    ''Monster Caps - 60 Caps

    (Superdrol / M-Drol, MAX LMG and H-Drol Combination!)''
  5. Professional Member
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,643
    Rep Power
    2367

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    halodrol
    ergomax LMG (not ALRI)
    superdrol

    if i had to guess. i assume i got one of those wrong.
    you did not......fu**ing smarty pants
  6. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    ''Monster Caps - 60 Caps

    (Superdrol / M-Drol, MAX LMG and H-Drol Combination!)''

    Thanks alot for that.repped, i have a query regarding doing a standalone of one of the 3 or 'monster caps?' Wtf is 'MAX LMG' Potent standalone
  7. Advanced Member
    mark118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    811
    Rep Power
    477

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    Thanks alot for that.repped, i have a query regarding doing a standalone of one of the 3 or 'monster caps?' Wtf is 'MAX LMG' Potent standalone
    ''ALRI Max LMG - Discontinued Description
    The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

    As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass. ''

    hope that helps
  8. New Member
    xx Zues xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    312
    Rep Power
    265

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    ''ALRI Max LMG - Discontinued Description
    The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

    As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass. ''

    hope that helps
    It certainly does
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5025

    Reputation

    Their information on Max LMG is not accurate. If you do the research into the compound, it does cause erectile disfunction just like other progestins like 19-nor products.

    You will also find that it is one of the wetter PH around, and that it has a high rate of gyno occurrence. I got gyno about 5 days into taking that stuff, I'll never touch it again.

    Some people get good gains of course, it'll add strength and mass fairly well and being nonmethyl is a plus because you can stack it. I've got an extra bottle and a half sitting around.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7011

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    you did not......fu**ing smarty pants
    you see em enough and they slowly become imprinted on your mind.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An interesting question for the chemists on the Board!
    By johnnyblues in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. Basement chemists, chemists etc...please help
    By tnfiveoh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 11:43 AM
  3. Chemists needed...calling all chemists!
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 06:36 PM
  4. For All You Chemists Out There
    By Dakine315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 10:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in