Chemists...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Just wanting some classification from some of you chemist aces i found a product and it contains three compounds just wondering what is this product a combination of?

''4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Etiocholan-1, 4-Diene-3-17b-Diol''

''13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One''

''2a, 17a Dimethyl Etiocholan 3-One, 17b-Ol''

Thanks in advance

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
halodrol
ergomax LMG (not ALRI)
superdrol

if i had to guess. i assume i got one of those wrong.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
it sounds like 'monster caps'

under product description, it doesnt say how much of each is in a cap

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
''Monster Caps - 60 Caps

(Superdrol / M-Drol, MAX LMG and H-Drol Combination!)''

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
''Monster Caps - 60 Caps

(Superdrol / M-Drol, MAX LMG and H-Drol Combination!)''

Thanks alot for that.repped, i have a query regarding doing a standalone of one of the 3 or 'monster caps?' Wtf is 'MAX LMG' Potent standalone

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot for that.repped, i have a query regarding doing a standalone of one of the 3 or 'monster caps?' Wtf is 'MAX LMG' Potent standalone
''ALRI Max LMG - Discontinued Description
The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass. ''

hope that helps

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
''ALRI Max LMG - Discontinued Description
The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass. ''

hope that helps
It certainly does

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Their information on Max LMG is not accurate. If you do the research into the compound, it does cause erectile disfunction just like other progestins like 19-nor products.

You will also find that it is one of the wetter PH around, and that it has a high rate of gyno occurrence. I got gyno about 5 days into taking that stuff, I'll never touch it again.

Some people get good gains of course, it'll add strength and mass fairly well and being nonmethyl is a plus because you can stack it. I've got an extra bottle and a half sitting around.