8 week cycle 4ad trans 500mg too long? too much?

• Thread starter Yimen E.Cricket
  • Start date

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Please critique my 8 week cycle 4ad trans 500mg

Goal: Losing Fat while maintaining LBM through the use of androgens.
I cant take the side effects of ephedra or stimulants. They make me feel like total ****.

Gym Experience: 4 years

PH experience: transdermal 4ad, M1T cycle. Both cycles went fine.

Stats: Age 31, 5'10, 225lbs, approx 13-15% BF

Nutrition plan: I will exercise portion control for 6 meals a day. Plus post workout nutrition. I will eat maintenance calories and high protien 53/37/10 any suggestions?

Workout plan: I started a 12 week high volume program 4 weeks ago and would like to finish the remaining 8 weeks on androgens. I have already lost some fat naturally, but the volume is leading to slight loss of LBM. The program includes olympic lifts as well as plyometrics and takes 1.5 hours, 3 days weekly. Later in the cycle i may add extra cardio 2-3 days a week while lowering calories to keep them at maintenance.

Cycle Plan: 8 weeks
Week 1-8: 500mg transdermal 4ad, 5-20mg M5AA on workout days only
Weeks 9-13 Nolva 40/30/20/10 + 6-oxo (I have a half bottle leftover)

The dose of m5aa will be determined through the first 2 weeks use starting as low as 5mg.

I may take off from the M5AA and get in a 2-3 week m1t cycle toward the end at 10-15mg ED.

Can i run 8 weeks like this without HCG?

Last edited:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's too long unless you're planning on running HCG. the general concensus is no more than 6 weeks with transdermals and no more than 4 weeks for methyls w/o HCG.

And why are u running 4-ad trans as it will bloat you. i thought your goal is LBM. go with 1-test trans or M1T as your main ph. M5AA will be a good addition as it will harden you.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Well, the bloat will go away when im finished. I want to be leaner after the cycle, im not worried about impressing anybody during the cycle.

My goal is to preserve LBM, and 4ad will do that.

I am still worried about shrinking nads. Will i have warning signs that i am sustaining suppression into the deep end?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
You can run a search for one of my threads, I had a similar concern about a 7-8 week cycle that I'm doing now. trans4ad all the way through, but wks.1-2 10mg.m1t, then replacing with oral norad for 3 or 4 weeks, then finishing it up with another 2 of m1t again. 4 weeks pct with nolva (maybe throwing some trib in) Everybody okayed my cycle so I'd check my thread and maybe seek a few more opinions (I'm curious if there are any negative ones as well so I can stop before it is too late if I should) All that aside, I'm currently 3 1/2 weeks into it and loving it. I've gained at least 10 lbs. despite having strep for almost one week towards the begining.

2 suggestions: As for cutting, my appetite gets absolutely uncontrollable on the 4derm so it may be hard to eat maintenance without being grumpy and hungry all of the time.

Also I would definitely advise breaking the methylated hormones up a little to your liking. 8 weeks straight is too long to be messing with methylated PH's.

Good Luck.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Yes

Yes you can. Plenty of people run 10-12 week cycles of MUCH stronger substances without the need for HCG.

HCG is only really needed if your testicles are completely shrunk, or you plan on doing an extremely long cycle.

8 weeks of 4-ad will most likely not cause any shrinkage and it also isn't a very long cycle. Not to mention it's not the strongest of compounds.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you were paying attention. You would notice he is only using m5aa on workout days, not everyday. Probably for the mental edge. I see no problem with this over an 8 week period. Unless you work out 6-7 days a week.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
If you say so. I'm not expert in the toxicity of methyls, but if you're taking them 5 out of 7 days a week for 8 weeks, it seems a tad much to me personally. I would just be careful. That's all.

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you were paying attention. You would notice he is only using m5aa on workout days, not everyday. Probably for the mental edge. I see no problem with this over an 8 week period. Unless you work out 6-7 days a week.
You are correct and i only plan on taking it 3 days a week.

Thanks for your input :)

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
2 suggestions: As for cutting, my appetite gets absolutely uncontrollable on the 4derm so it may be hard to eat maintenance without being grumpy and hungry all of the time.

Good Luck.
I agree with the appetite on 4ad. Well see if i have the willpower.

Thanks for your input. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
Why not run M1T alone (lose dose) in 2 - 2 week cycles?
I have ran m1t alone and i dont think the lethargy will combine very well with high volume 30-50 sets per workout. Which includes sprinting and plyometrics.

I need something to give me an edge mentally and these 2 compounds (4ad and m5aa) do just that. I also am testing a long cycle because i plan on running a testosterone cycle this fall (if i can get some). :D

So i am testing the 4ad which converts to 200-250mg test weekly and if it goes well, i will go ahead with my testosterone cycle later this year.

Thanks