Help me decide which PH

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I want to use a mild PH for size ganis while also benefitting from a little body recomp. I wish to avoid anything too liver harsh and can suffer from acne which does bother me which again influences me in looking for an option known to be a little more gentle on these sides.

I am contemplating at the minute either Havoc/Epi or 3-AD, possibly using the pulsing method also if taking epi/havoc...................

I have also read about the likes of Mass-FX, Pulse and TheONE and am not sure if these sorts of non hormonal alternatives are worthwhile or a very expensive less effective alternative?

Also is the AX Trisor(whateva) anabolic amplifier for real or a load of rubbish as it seems a great idea in principle - but then doesnt every supplements claim!

I am 31, 6ft2" 190lbs and approx 13%bf.

All opinions very much appreciated - I wish not to waste money and time-having to wait to be able to take something else.

powerlinelift

Awards
I'm going to be running a mild PH next month. Did a lot of research and asking around. I was down to Epi/Havoc or H-drol. Everyone says the H-Drol is a great way to go, and the Epi is a little stronger, but you have to run a SERM for PCT. I decided to go with Havoc and run it 4weeks with a SERM as PCT. Hope that helps. .

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The One is not non hormonal ;from the product description "It is an oral prohormone that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone."
Judging by this mistake , i think you ought to do THOROUGH research by reading the endless posts there are on here relating to "first PH cycle" All the information is out there on the 3 prohormones (now 4) that you mention .Please dont think Im picking on you but as a regular reader and sometimes contributer to this forum I see the same questions being asked time and time again albeit in different ways.
Dr D wrote an excellent write up on pulsing Epistane which can be found on here and the IBE website.There is also a post on how to pulse orals .
From your final paragraph you seem to be wanting other people to do your homework.
At the end of the day you have to decide which product to use and in my view that should be based on your own research .By all means listen to what others say but at the end of the day its what YOU are comfortable with .

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
The One is not non hormonal ;from the product description "It is an oral prohormone that produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone."
Judging by this mistake , i think you ought to do THOROUGH research by reading the endless posts there are on here relating to "first PH cycle" All the information is out there on the 3 prohormones (now 4) that you mention .Please dont think Im picking on you but as a regular reader and sometimes contributer to this forum I see the same questions being asked time and time again albeit in different ways.
Dr D wrote an excellent write up on pulsing Epistane which can be found on here and the IBE website.There is also a post on how to pulse orals .
From your final paragraph you seem to be wanting other people to do your homework.
At the end of the day you have to decide which product to use and in my view that should be based on your own research .By all means listen to what others say but at the end of the day its what YOU are comfortable with .
Not really too sure what your post is looking to achieve?

I have read more logs than I can keep count of on all theproducts I have listed but struggle to find any which I feel are not biased or 'sponsored'. I do not require homework doing for me I have done it all several times over and have read the Dr.D article, and the variations which are posted elsewhere which indicate different methods to pulse, I have then searched several forums for pusling logs on Epi/Havoc and other compounds but again struggled to find sufficent legitimate opinion.

TheOne I was not sure whether was a prohormone or not but this is a product I only came across yesterday so thought I would throw it out there at the same time.

I have read AX 3-AD logs then the Mass stack ones where people put MassFX and Hyperdrol together.

What I want to know is from some real people with no affililiation to any brand/manufacturer there recomendation for an effective but mild on sides cycle. Obviously these compunds are not the most effective of the available options but I am happy to trade some results for more mild sides - hence asking opinion on pulsing too.

I have read t-nation forums, bodybuidling.com, ukmuscle, muscletalk, ibe and anabolic minds all on as many different ph's as possible and am not sure which way to go so thought I would look for some help in deciding. I am not asking questions about what is pct or a serm or other lazy unresearched questions you see posted everywhere 500x!

Obviously you dont want to give an opinion on what to go for as this was the only thing you did not offer a comment on but hopefully others may - thanks.

So people who has tried a test booster or PH which they bought theirselves and found to deliver results with mild sides that they would recommend?

Thanks guys.

jamjoe

Awards
I would try the MassFX and Hyperdrol stack first before a PH cycle. I gained 8lbs using it while bulking. You can also use the time to improve your diet, lower your %BF, and do more research, so that you get the most out of your first PH cycle.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
I would try the MassFX and Hyperdrol stack first before a PH cycle. I gained 8lbs using it while bulking. You can also use the time to improve your diet, lower your %BF, and do more research, so that you get the most out of your first PH cycle.
How long did you run it for and did you use Lean FX also?

I liked the idea of this route but was a little sceptical when being told to buy 2 or 3 products and most Mass-FX logs I found were sponsored. I ideally wanted to find logs for Mass FX and Hyperdrol taken seperately but could only get a couple of Mass-FX ones which appeared to be donated samples.

jamjoe

Awards
How long did you run it for and did you use Lean FX also?

I liked the idea of this route but was a little sceptical when being told to buy 2 or 3 products and most Mass-FX logs I found were sponsored. I ideally wanted to find logs for Mass FX and Hyperdrol taken seperately but could only get a couple of Mass-FX ones which appeared to be donated samples.
I ran it 4 weeks. I got Lean FX to take after I finished, but it killed my appetite, and since I was trying to bulk, I stopped taking it after a couple days.

My guess is that if taken seperately to save money, you won't notice much difference (i.e. not worth the money). AX really should sell them together.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
If your willing to trade performance for safety, check out the Trifecta stack from LG. Everything comes layed out for you and even comes with a PCT. I have run all these compounds with good success and very little (if any) sides. Its a good way for a beginner to go, and will help introduce your body to prohormones.

This is just my .02

Also, I hold no affiliation with LG or their reps.

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
If your willing to trade performance for safety, check out the Trifecta stack from LG. Everything comes layed out for you and even comes with a PCT. I have run all these compounds with good success and very little (if any) sides. Its a good way for a beginner to go, and will help introduce your body to prohormones.

This is just my .02

Also, I hold no affiliation with LG or their reps.
I have not really looked at LG products and have not read much on them - I have done a quick search and very few UK distributors but have found one. Cannot find many logs.
Is the Formadrol sufficent for PCT?

JW390898

JW390898

Awards
Yes. Formadrol is all you would need.
Is it a good novice stack as it is mild on sides so less supporting supps and pct concerns?

How would this stack compare in respect of being mild with:

3-AD & APCT
Epi/Havoc Pulse

Also has anyone anything positive to say about Trisobargen to amplify a cycle?

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Definetly go with the LG sciences if you are unfamiliar to the PH game. My first cycle was Methyl 1-d dosed 4/4/4/4/4. I put on 8 pounds and kept 6, when everything was all said and done.

Next month will be Epistane dosed at 20/30/30/30/30(/30) for 5 or 6 weeks. Try the trifecta then move on to something like Epi/Havoc