Tren Bloat and PCT

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
So I've just finished week 2 of a solo 6 week ACL Tren Xtreme cycle. This is my first DS so this is somewhat new to me. I currently am running:
3 pills a day at 9am, 5pm and 1am. I take 2 fish oil caps and some natty pb with each dose. In the morning and at night I take a scoop of Cycle Support.

Supplements I have on hand for back up and/or PCT are: Clomid(serm), Formex, Lean FX, tribulis, taurine, P-5-P, and vitex.

Sides have been minimal save for noticeable bloating. I've put on almost 9lbs in the last two weeks, and have been eating a lot more than usual (est. around 4000 cals a day). Right now I'm 6'1" and 193lbs. Anyone else experience bloat on tren or a clone? And how is recomp after?

Also, I was hoping someone could give advise on PCT dosing using the Clomid, Formex, and Lean FX. I've read a lot and have seen people run formex through their cycle and into PCT, any benefits vs drawbacks? And I've also seen most people start their cortisol control 3-4 weeks after finishing their cycle, is this better?

I apologize for asking these questions but know that I've researched a lot and just want some case-specific help..

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Dose the clomid at either 100/50/50/50 or 50/50/50/50.

Running the Formex on cycle will combat natural shutdown. I've seen it run at the end of PCT (after serm) so as to combat any estro rebound issues that may arise. Not to sure about bridging it, I'm sure someone else can explain it better than I.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how to bump this but I would love to know as well....any depression or mood problems? all these orals turn me into dark man

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i got bloated but went away 3 days into ptc. 50/50/50/50 clomi would be good. I also got very lethargic all cycle from tren

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Looks almost exactly like the last cycle and pct i did except i only ran the tren for 4 weeks and i didnt see any bloating until abbout halfway through week 3. I have 3 more days of pct left and the bloating stopped almost immediatly after i was done taking the tren. I started the lean fx right after my cycle with clomid at 50 50 50 50, i was at 198 when i started and ended up at 210 at the end and now im at 206 and my strength actually increased and my body fat has dropped from 15% when i started to 12% right now.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
did you have any neg effects from clomi?

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah ya might wanna add some creatine into your pct as well

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Looks almost exactly like the last cycle and pct i did except i only ran the tren for 4 weeks and i didnt see any bloating until abbout halfway through week 3. I have 3 more days of pct left and the bloating stopped almost immediatly after i was done taking the tren. I started the lean fx right after my cycle with clomid at 50 50 50 50, i was at 198 when i started and ended up at 210 at the end and now im at 206 and my strength actually increased and my body fat has dropped from 15% when i started to 12% right now.
That's good to hear, hopefully I finish with similar results. And I was also planning to throw creatine in pct, possibly even while I'm on the cycle.

Not sure how to bump this but I would love to know as well....any depression or mood problems? all these orals turn me into dark man
I personally haven't had any problems with mood other then I'm easily annoyed at times. But then again i'm not halfway through yet..

i got bloated but went away 3 days into ptc. 50/50/50/50 clomi would be good. I also got very lethargic all cycle from tren
Thanks for the dosing. Lethargy hasn't been too bad yet, libido is alright too, but that bloat does definitely blow. At first I thought it was because the fats I take with each dose, but maybe it is just the tren. I have pictures that I take at the end of each week. I took one not too long after taking a dose and you can easily see the bloat compared to ones I take at night before my bedtime dose.

Does anyone else have any insight as to the PCT protocol for the Formex, etc?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Ipod: go over to the IBE forums (under the supplement companies tab) and ask what the best possible way to run the Formex would be. Their reps should be able to tell you ideally how to run it as a bridge or all out in PCT. Essentially it will probably come down to preference, but input from the reps should definitely give you a better idea.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bc you have to be perfect w/ the dosage and if not it will suppress libido and lead to lethargy. its a steroidal ai. not my 1st choice.

TRS by primordial i rec. natural, safe, proven. What i am on currently for ptc

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
Ipod: go over to the IBE forums (under the supplement companies tab) and ask what the best possible way to run the Formex would be. Their reps should be able to tell you ideally how to run it as a bridge or all out in PCT. Essentially it will probably come down to preference, but input from the reps should definitely give you a better idea.
Thanks for that, I'll get on it.

And Qwerty, where did you get this opinion that formex requires a "perfect dosing?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Rjr3412 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 10
Max32 Anabolics 15