Tesosterone Enanthate Cycle
- 07-13-2009, 11:20 PM
Tesosterone Enanthate Cycle
my order of test enanthate just came in today, i had a few questions since this would be my first as cycle. Asking people on this site is always the best and i appreciate every bit of it.
1. what size/type of needles/syringes should i get
2. how should i dose it for this being my first cycle (when to do injections, how often, how many mg's?)
3. would 400mg every week be good.
4. would nolva and activate extreme plus i3c be suitable for pct?
- 07-13-2009, 11:25 PM
u should have figured all of this out before u bought the gear.
but because im in a good mood i'll help.
1. draw with 20g 1.5 inch needle, 3ml syringe....change needle to 23g or 25g 1 inch and inject.
2/3. 400-500mg/week (total) is a good first cycle dose. shoot 3-4 days apart, EXAMPLE: mon/thurs
4. nolva is fine for PCT, u can add in whatever OTC supp u want but i personally think its a waste of money
07-14-2009, 12:02 AM
alright the fist part about drawing and then changing the grams is kind of confusing me? i appreciate the other help and i asked some guys these same questions i just wanted a 2nd opinion, thanks man
07-14-2009, 12:15 AM
07-14-2009, 12:46 AM
07-14-2009, 01:29 AM
07-14-2009, 07:21 AM
07-14-2009, 09:47 AM
07-14-2009, 10:05 AM
07-14-2009, 10:10 AM
Reminder - some have the power to turn ANYONE's rep red - it's merely a single click away!
lennoxchi - The question you need to ask is - does the "anal potato" occur in nature? "In there" "lies" the truth.
07-14-2009, 01:48 PM
07-14-2009, 01:49 PM
oh and all of this making fun of me is really helping guys, i appreciate it. i would just like to know what size of needle to use cause im going to get it today! and should the same size needle be used for a all as?
07-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Do your research. It will differs in gage depending upon the solution (water or oil) and differ in length depending upon injection site.
You will do fine with 20g for drawing oil and 23-25g for injecting and 1"-1.5" for quads but maybe going on the lower end for delts or at least not plunging all the way with a 1.5" - depending upon your body size/mass.
07-14-2009, 03:41 PM
07-14-2009, 04:17 PM
07-14-2009, 04:20 PM
07-14-2009, 04:26 PM
07-14-2009, 05:12 PM
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
nice man, u didnt like tbol, why not? how many weeks u running the test for? i was thinking of doing 6 weeks at 400mg or 8 weeks at 300mg with superdrol for the first 3 weeks of the cycle, what do u think?
07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
07-14-2009, 06:18 PM
07-14-2009, 06:24 PM
07-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Thats just what I did. Opinions may vary.
07-15-2009, 03:40 PM
07-15-2009, 04:49 PM
07-15-2009, 04:52 PM
07-15-2009, 08:05 PM
07-15-2009, 08:27 PM
if $110 more to spend is too much, you aren't going to have enough money for food or ancilliaries either, and you shouldn't do the cycle. The fact is that 8 weeks @ 300 will show less gains than you'd get from just eating right and using halodrol for 6 of those 8 weeks since you'll only get around 4 weeks of full force of the testosterone. So what you'll see instead is total shutdown with minimal gains.
The only way to run something as short as 6-8 weeks with good gains would be testosterone suspension, acetate or propionate.
07-15-2009, 10:00 PM
God that was so tragic to read
don't do a test cycle with 1 vial, and don't buy vials for $110 each, and don't cycle if you can't afford a full cycle
Mostly answered PM's
Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
<------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
yeah - i say if you're going to shutdown your HPTA then fcuk it - 16 weeks with the first 4 using a dbol kickstart, right?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tom 185 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:58 AM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2010, 04:42 PM
- By Meat77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:58 PM
- By shivboy89 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2008, 09:43 PM
- By 4 the look in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:18 PM