Tesosterone Enanthate Cycle

fisher300

Awards
my order of test enanthate just came in today, i had a few questions since this would be my first as cycle. Asking people on this site is always the best and i appreciate every bit of it.
1. what size/type of needles/syringes should i get
2. how should i dose it for this being my first cycle (when to do injections, how often, how many mg's?)
3. would 400mg every week be good.
4. would nolva and activate extreme plus i3c be suitable for pct?
thanks again

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u should have figured all of this out before u bought the gear.

but because im in a good mood i'll help.

1. draw with 20g 1.5 inch needle, 3ml syringe....change needle to 23g or 25g 1 inch and inject.

2/3. 400-500mg/week (total) is a good first cycle dose. shoot 3-4 days apart, EXAMPLE: mon/thurs

4. nolva is fine for PCT, u can add in whatever OTC supp u want but i personally think its a waste of money

fisher300

Awards
alright the fist part about drawing and then changing the grams is kind of confusing me? i appreciate the other help and i asked some guys these same questions i just wanted a 2nd opinion, thanks man

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
where did u get grams? when talking about needles "g" = gauge

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
2/3. 400-500mg/week (total) is a good first cycle dose. shoot 3-4 days apart, EXAMPLE: mon/thurs
uh-oh....i've been injecting on tuesday and friday. Mooch told me to do this cause of the moon's gravitational pull on mon and thurs would cause my heart to expolde. is he wrong? he also suggested that i perform an enema on sunday because of the possible anal blockage caused by the potato he told me to use.......i really didn't know what he was talking about, but he seems to know so much that i just took his word for it. is he wrong on this anal potato too?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminder - some have the power to turn ANYONE's rep red - it's merely a single click away!

lennoxchi - The question you need to ask is - does the "anal potato" occur in nature? "In there" "lies" the truth.

fisher300

Awards
Reminder - some have the power to turn ANYONE's rep red - it's merely a single click away!

lennoxchi - The question you need to ask is - does the "anal potato" occur in nature? "In there" "lies" the truth.
thanks for the boost man, i got so much **** for being in the red

fisher300

Awards
oh and all of this making fun of me is really helping guys, i appreciate it. i would just like to know what size of needle to use cause im going to get it today! and should the same size needle be used for a all as?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do your research. It will differs in gage depending upon the solution (water or oil) and differ in length depending upon injection site.

You will do fine with 20g for drawing oil and 23-25g for injecting and 1"-1.5" for quads but maybe going on the lower end for delts or at least not plunging all the way with a 1.5" - depending upon your body size/mass.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
alright the fist part about drawing and then changing the grams is kind of confusing me? i appreciate the other help and i asked some guys these same questions i just wanted a 2nd opinion, thanks man
put a 18 or 20g needle to draw the liquid out. put the cap back on the needle after you pull it out of the vial. now point the needle upright and twist off the 18 or 20 guage needle and twist a 23 guage one back on. your needle is now ready for injection. theres a few more steps at this than what i listed, but that will get you started. search youtube, you won't believe what you'll find out there......:sgrin:

fisher300

Awards
put a 18 or 20g needle to draw the liquid out. put the cap back on the needle after you pull it out of the vial. now point the needle upright and twist off the 18 or 20 guage needle and twist a 23 guage one back on. your needle is now ready for injection. theres a few more steps at this than what i listed, but that will get you started. search youtube, you won't believe what you'll find out there......:sgrin:
haha thanks man ill do that, have u ever done a test e cycle?

fisher300

Awards
running a cycle of sust250 right now.........
yea that seems very good, i know it has like 5 different types of test in it and i believe test e is one of them. how many mg's u taking a week, any good gains so far?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea that seems very good, i know it has like 5 different types of test in it and i believe test e is one of them. how many mg's u taking a week, any good gains so far?
500 mgs. a week. i just started it 3 week ago, the effects are just now starting. i was on T-Bol for the last 3-1/2 weeks and that stuff is ok, probably will not do it again.

fisher300

Awards
nice man, u didnt like tbol, why not? how many weeks u running the test for? i was thinking of doing 6 weeks at 400mg or 8 weeks at 300mg with superdrol for the first 3 weeks of the cycle, what do u think?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good. 300-400mg/week should be plenty for your size & experience.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
search youtube, you won't believe what you'll find out there......:sgrin:
Try that and really pay attention to the video's, they're almost all women who have had a sex change lol no lie, its crazy, they'll talk bout how they're trying to deepen their voice and what-not
:jester:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good. 300-400mg/week should be plenty for your size & experience.
i like the 300-400mg/week range personally because it has good effect on my libido. My wife likes it too.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice man, u didnt like tbol, why not? how many weeks u running the test for? i was thinking of doing 6 weeks at 400mg or 8 weeks at 300mg with superdrol for the first 3 weeks of the cycle, what do u think?
I would run it minimum 10 weeks. Test E starts to kick in around week 4. I always tended to run lower dosages like 250 a week but I usually stacked it with something else. I would also start the cycle with 750 mg the first week.
Thats just what I did. Opinions may vary.

fisher300

Awards
I would run it minimum 10 weeks. Test E starts to kick in around week 4. I always tended to run lower dosages like 250 a week but I usually stacked it with something else. I would also start the cycle with 750 mg the first week.
Thats just what I did. Opinions may vary.
would u do the 750 the first week just to like boost ur system and get things going? i was thinking of stacking it with tren but im having a hard time getting some, would superdrol be good for like the first 3 weeks to get sudden gains and then the test will kick in when the sd is done? idk just a thought. haha i saw those videos on youtube though and they hilarious!

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
would u do the 750 the first week just to like boost ur system and get things going? i was thinking of stacking it with tren but im having a hard time getting some, would superdrol be good for like the first 3 weeks to get sudden gains and then the test will kick in when the sd is done? idk just a thought. haha i saw those videos on youtube though and they hilarious!
Yes the first 750 is a kick start. I have never used a ph so I couldnt tell you which one would be best.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lemee guess, you have 1 10ml vial of 250mg/ml test-e?

6 * 400 = 2400mg
8 * 300 = 2400mg

save up, buy another. The 300mg a week is fine, but for test e really 10 weeks is minimal, 12 would be nicer.

fisher300

Awards
lemee guess, you have 1 10ml vial of 250mg/ml test-e?

6 * 400 = 2400mg
8 * 300 = 2400mg

save up, buy another. The 300mg a week is fine, but for test e really 10 weeks is minimal, 12 would be nicer.
yea i do only have one bottle, i want to get another but one was like 110$!! and a 12 weeks cycle would be sick but im really afraid of HPTA shut down, after a cycle that long ur gonna need one hell of a pct

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if $110 more to spend is too much, you aren't going to have enough money for food or ancilliaries either, and you shouldn't do the cycle. The fact is that 8 weeks @ 300 will show less gains than you'd get from just eating right and using halodrol for 6 of those 8 weeks since you'll only get around 4 weeks of full force of the testosterone. So what you'll see instead is total shutdown with minimal gains.

The only way to run something as short as 6-8 weeks with good gains would be testosterone suspension, acetate or propionate.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
God that was so tragic to read

don't do a test cycle with 1 vial, and don't buy vials for $110 each, and don't cycle if you can't afford a full cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah - i say if you're going to shutdown your HPTA then fcuk it - 16 weeks with the first 4 using a dbol kickstart, right?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah - i say if you're going to shutdown your HPTA then fcuk it - 16 weeks with the first 4 using a dbol kickstart, right?
Hell yes, get er done

marzanaut

marzanaut

Awards
First, i researched for 6 months, and also did a single cycle of mdrol to boot. I also found that I am gyno prone to that ****ty ****ing PH. Which has made me switch to test E. tht being said, I am about to do my cycle when I come back from a week's worth of rest and a vacation in LV.
Here's what I am doing. Keeping it simple and being intelligent about what you are doing is key. Needles, rotate each ass cheek with a 23g 1.5" needle. It's going to suck the first time you do it and you'll probably be scared.PM me for the best videos and info I could find. Since I have **** posts numbers, and cant do anything with links (wtf)

250mgx2 test E for 10 weeks
.5-1mg a day of adex for the duration of the cycle starting at the first injection through the course of the cycle.
my PCT will be
Clomid at the end of the last injection, at 150/100/100/50mg for four weeks after that last shot.

There are those who say that HCG would be a better idea, but for now, I am going with the above and possibly for another cycle will implement HCG. As I've said, keeping it simple is probably the best route. Be sure you have a training routine highly intensified since you'll repair and grow faster.

Drjuicebox06

Banned
Awards
i'm pretty sure you dont start clomid untill the 14th day after last injection.