Can someone explain to me why hdrol is a steriod.....

Juiced

Awards
Im having a heated discussion with someone since they dont believe that hdrol is a steroid. Can someone give me more info as to why it is one.

From my understanding h-drol is halogenated on the 2nd carbon - hence the name halodrol and is already active and doesnt need to be converted by the liver to active form

PLEASE HELP

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Punch them in the mouth and say "its roid rage from the h-drol, man, I didn't mean it"

Juiced

Awards
lol I would like to but nothing would be accomplished by this. I just want to prove him wrong so he stops thinking he is completely "natural". Also I would like to know just incase any future confrontations occur with others about this subject.

Any help is appreciated

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol I would like to but nothing would be accomplished by this. I just want to prove him wrong so he stops thinking he is completely "natural". Also I would like to know just incase any future confrontations occur with others about this subject.

Any help is appreciated
being natural and taking hdrol implies your friend has obviously decided PCT doesn't apply to him.. smart guy...

sourced info :
The supplement, which is sold under the name Halodrol-50, contains a steroid that closely resembles Oral-Turinabol, the principal steroid used to fuel East Germany's secret, systematic sports doping program, according to Don Catlin of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
because its an exogenous hormone with steroidal properties lol just show him a comparison of H drol and OT's structure, they're nearly identical

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol

if he thinks that is natural, he is an inbred coyote with 3 legs, crossed eyes, 1 ear, and a pin on tail.

Let him know the 17a means its methylated so that more of it can convert to the target hormone. IT is a steroid, he is just stupid and wants to be right, and doesnt want to admit he had to use steroids probably at a less than stellar level...

spartan300

Awards
steroids can be defined by a particular chemical structure....four fused rings in a particular order with varying functional groups

halodrol fits the description

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
The particular chemical structure would pretty much be cholesterol. Look at the chemical structure of Cholesterol, then compare to H-Drol, Testosterone, Estrogen, etc., etc.....