1st Cycle - Anavar Only - Help Appreciated

phonefool

Awards
1st Cycle - Anavar Only - Conclusion? Brotelligence Please!!

Background: 29 (30 in a couple months) 5 ' 10" , 210 lbs, been lifting since 2003, and looking for that extra boost. Several dudes I workout with on all different gear, gh even got a couple buddies on the ph's, have considered it all but always backed away due to the sides. I always said if i try something it will be Var and I have researched it heavily and believe I am ready. I am not looking for mass or even crazy strength...just a boost that will be easy to maintain after, so it is a weak cycle - I am not looking to up the dose below, just want advice on support and pct I have planned out.

Also, the Var i picked up from a trusted local is liquid - 30ml at 20mg/ml. Although trusted in the gym - I am trying to be prepared for possibility of it being fake (winstrol maybe). Let me know what you guys think.

week 1 - 10mg ed (see how my body reacts, might up to 20)
week 2 - 20mg ed
week 3 - 20mg ed
week 4 - 30mg ed

PCT -
Toremifene 100 / 75 / 50 / 25
Reversitol by iforce (will follow as directed on bottle)

on cycle: All vitamin shoppe branded:
For Liver:
Liver Support w/Milk Thistle
NAC

For Lipids:
Flax Oil (3g daily enough?)
Policosanal

For Blood Pressure
Hawthrone Berries Extract (1.8% vitexin)

I did not grab any Saw Palmetto, do not usually see it recommended for Var- any advice on that? Also i hear libido can drop (hope not on my weak cycle) but the amount of tribulus/aveena sativa recommended too expensive, and not interested in proviron or test shots (defeats the purpose of low side cycle). If libido gets bad thought about grabbing a bottle of Vitrix or T-bomb2, not sure if its worthless or will help - open to suggestions.

Let me know what you all think...and in the even the anavar is faked (although i doubt it) anything else i should consider?

Also i understand its best to split the Var dose and take it after I eat for best results? Agreed? How bout the Torem? Do i need to split it? ALso best after meal?

Thanks.

Last edited:

phonefool

Awards
By the way i have been taking creatine, NO 2 , several different PWOs - and plan to stop all those while on cycle above. Better for blood pressure and also to confirm results if i am not mistaken?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard of any prostate issues with oxandralone, but you can also never be too safe. Stopping those would give you a more accurate read, however if youve been using them for a while you can probably assess the strength gains of the anavar itself. As far as blood pressure, you don't HAVE to stop the pre-workouts, just monitor your blood pressure daily, and should you get too high, cut back.

Split anavar dosing will keep blood levels steady (oxandralone's active life is like 6-8 hours), and intake after meals will help increase absorption. If you dont like doing that then take it with 3-5 grams of EFA's and you can accomplish the same thing.

phonefool

Awards
sounds good thank you ...everything else looks good ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
never personally run var yet, but i honestly doubt u will notice anything below ~40mg, just my opinion, but give it a go and see how it is, cycle looks well thought out

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Everything else looks very solid yea, however I do kind of agree with Nos. Again, I have never ran it, but i usually see standard dosing around 60mg ED. You are in control of your cycle though. Start it how you want, after a bit asess your progress, and adjust dosing accordingly (if needed). Good luck and keep us updated. Hope all goes well :)

phonefool

Awards
appreciate it...and you hit the nail on the head...if i feel the need to up the dose i just might do that...thanks for at least understanding where i am coming from...other forums have people jumping down my throat to double and triple my dose and tell me im wasting my time....but im more of a "Test the water" person than "jump right in"...rather be overly precautious and in control....ive heard many success stories....but also almost as many not so happy endings...i will update this thread as things progress!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it...and you hit the nail on the head...if i feel the need to up the dose i just might do that...thanks for at least understanding where i am coming from...other forums have people jumping down my throat to double and triple my dose and tell me im wasting my time....but im more of a "Test the water" person than "jump right in"...rather be overly precautious and in control....ive heard many success stories....but also almost as many not so happy endings...i will update this thread as things progress!
Absolutely, better to be safe then sorry. Looking foreward to updates.

samadhismiles

Awards
I would run 40mg and run it for longer (8 weeks). 4 weeks just won't really be enough time to reap some nice strength gains. I also would have proviron on hand for the last 3-5 weeks for libido issues (if you have a gf/wife and/or want to bust a nut during the last part). Clomid afterwards for kickstarting LH.

This is actually my next cycle...as I am steering away from steroids that aromatize from now on (too many sides for me).

oh, also take in more good fats than that. 10-20g is a good mark to shoot for if you're supplementing with fats. Try some fish oil too it has other benefits the flax doesn't (they're good combination for health).

phonefool

Awards
already got the toremifene citrate for pct ...should kick start the lh just as well without the clomid sides from what ive researched? stacking that with reversitol just in case there is any rebound (altho i hear rare on anavar)....im considering either upping the dose or maybe stacking with a ph (to save some money another bottle to up the dose is expensive)..since my pct and on cycle support seem ready for a "harsher" cycle, any recommendations on a ph stack ? or just better off dishing the money for another bottle (if 20mg/day with a ph stack is still too weak)?

phonefool

Awards
update on cycle

ok cycle was delayed until july 23 (caught a cold wanted to get over it first)
so i am 8 days in - also note i decided against 10/20/20/30 and went with simply 20ed ....and this is what ive noticed so far

1. no crazy sides that would cause me to think its counterfeit
2. awesome pumps - vascularity and muscle hardness already starting to show, especially in arms
3. strength increasing more rapidly in 8 days then ever before
- reps and weight increasing in all departments....
4. libido still strong (i know its still early)
5. at times weak appetite, but for the most part i still get hungry (low carb high protein diet)
6. noticing midsection and chest areas appear to be loosing some fat(nothing major but definitly looking better), dropped 2 pounds of body fat
7. heart rate seems to stay up a little longer than usual after cardio - but not too crazy, actually almost feels good to know im burning more calories

maybe my source got me some truely 20mg per ml (as i hear most ug is underdosed and was advised 20mg per day was a waste) - or being my first cycle i am responding very well

i am loving this cycle so far - and am contemplating grabbing another bottle to run 8 weeks and continue 20mg ed, or if i notice gains slowing up maybe ill up the dose and shorten the cycle.....

............now the past couple days with everything happening with the FDA and ACL....im thinking of stocking up (no thanks to nutra's clearance :surprised:)...i always thought id rather dish the $$ for anavar instead of a ph but knowing this could be the last chance to try a ph makes you think twice -

i also know a max muscle dude who can hook me up with ACL stuff at half price, great deal for acl but still more expensive than nutra's clearance, anybody think acl is worth paying extra?

im wondering would you all recommend to stack with my current cycle -
would it be stupid to throw in an SD clone for last 3 weeks - with the anavar i dont know if that will kill my lipids
then i thought about phera, and my searches take me to all these enlarged heart possibilities
tren sounded great since its non methylated - but my pct is not equiped for progestin sides
then theres epi and halo - the possibilities are endless.....so im lookin for some suggestions....

btw hopefully the pct i have lined up and support sups (posted in beginning of this thread) would accomodate whatever possible ph i threw in here...

thanks!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice update. I'd be interested to see how this progresses. There seem to be conflicting reports with Var. Some don't feel anything unless it is 80mg ED and others have taken 30mg ED with good results.

If you want to reduce any possible side effects then steer clear of SD as it is pretty hardcore.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Also using SD at the end of a cycle....you would probably loose the SD gains. they are too quick and sudden. Using SD is usually better at the beginning of a cycle for a kicker.

phonefool

Awards
you know what for a couple of days, with all the ph ban talk - i started feeling the urge to jump on something, and thought maybe i can stack it in this cycle rather then pct, take a month or two off, and then cycle the ph......but i am over it! i am loving the anavar so far, and yeah its expensive - but its worth it..and ill just get more for future cycles!...for my goals its perfect so far

update:
i am at day 12...dropped another pound (of fat)..wish i would of checked my bf% because im sure i gained LBM while dropping the fat so probably lost more than a pound.....and strength continues to increase, im adding weight and reps every work out session...sure the muscles arent blowing up like my buddy on the tren, or my other friend who did SD...but muscles ARE getting bigger...my biceps, chest, triceps, and quads most notable - and shoulders and back lil bit, not as noticeable - and gains are being made but not so dramatic that everyone thinks im on something - they just think my "new" workout routines are paying off!!
i am tempted to up the 20mg ed to 40 - but im thinking im better off running the cycle longer if gains continue at this dose - slower earned gains = easier to retain!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've never seen liquid anavar. but anything is possible u.g.

your seeing results, thats what matters. it is tempting to go up, but less is better. if its working, hey, congrats.

var @ 20mg shouldn't require much of a pct at all. but everyone is different.
animal stak 2 (t boost, cort block, gh boost, etc. all natural,) would be my reccomendation for pct. maybe nolva @ 20mg e.d. to be safe.

phonefool

Awards
yeah its actually the powder, suspended in liquid - so you have to shake the **** out of it before every dose to get as close to accurate dose as possible.....i thought the reversitol and toremifene might be overkill for PCT, but i wanted to be prepared just in case it was not really anavar (which i am sure now it is), and also because i heard some people have gotten shut down from small doses - plus toremifene is supposed to be less toxic then nolva and bring the boys back as fast as clomid - then the reversitol was going to be started a week or two into pct - i have heard stories of gyno related to sudden rebound off of SERM's - yeah it might just be over kill lol

phonefool

Awards
Day 18 Update

Strength gains are slow - almost less noticeable this last week then first 12 days, but still noticeable - either adding weight or getting a couple extra reps in on previous maxes -
however after a couple of sets, reps decline due to crazy pump and burn - as others have stated sometimes simple activities cause the burn - also yesterday cardio session on stair machine had my calves feeling like they were going to explode within 2 minutes!

excited to see how this week finishes off with chest on tues and arms thurs - as many have mentioned week 3-4 best gains on anavar

now the not so good - shrinkage is happening - kind of noticed last week, but was so slightly wasnt sure - had a couple days with some dull pains, almost reminded me of blue balls. this week i can tell the boys are not what they use to be - but still not majorly noticeable (we're not talking pebbles) but today me and my lady were getting it on and i was nervous she would notice, but she didnt...and ill tell you what my libido is still super strong - probably she didnt notice because i was rock hard and hittin it right - and gettin that wicked anavar pump/burn while we got busy my arms and legs we're gettin tight

also sometimes the moods are a little weird - i have had moments of depression - not sad but angry - but i didnt think anavar gave roid rage i dont know i just have been snapping more than usual - could be the low carb diet combined with the natty test shutting down - im also sometimes sleepy in the middle of the day - note i started low carb about 3 -4 weeks before cycle

anyway last update - body weight is no longer dropping, altho i went down 3 pounds in the first 12 days, and have now stabilized - waist continues to shrink - notice all my pants/shorts feeling looser on the waist , and tighter around the arms - again nothing super dramatic - all these changes are happening very gradually, yet faster then normal im sure lbm is up and bf % is down ( im sorry i havent been able to measure bf% for these updates)

still tempted to bump it up to 40ed, will see how this week finishes off and depending on chest day and arms i will ride out 8 weeks at 20ed or shorten it to 5-6 weeks and bump it to 40 ed

phonefool

Awards
Day 21 Update

Strength gains are slow - at this point not sure if i can credit the anavar or just the hard work outs - still either adding weight or getting a couple extra reps in on previous maxes -

still, after a couple of sets, reps decline due to crazy pump and burn - and on the cardio last night my heart rate did go higher than normal - almost too high for comfort, but went back to normal quickly on the cool down

libido still pretty strong - maybe a little decline but nothing major

dropped another pound of body fat - that brings me to 4 lbs total in 3 weeks

i had decided to bump up to 30mg ed or even possibly 40mg - but my source left town for 3 weeks so im stuck at 20mg for this last week.....altho i might get lucky, a couple other friends are checkin with their sources for me so keepin my fingers crossed

i have such a strong pct lined up that i hate to stop at 4weeks of 20mg ed on what has been a very mild cycle - if i cant score more ox i am very tempted to throw a PH in there - i know i started this whole thing wanting to avoid as many sides as possible but i guess i "lost my virginity" with this and am thinkin 3 weeks m drol after 4 weeks of this is plan b (if no chance for more var) ....in retrospect i know the SD would have been better to kickstart but thats obviously not an option - and at least if the sides are too harsh for me im not droppin out of my cycle in the beginning, get the first 4 weeks out of the way and was really very easy to deal with - and i will only have to deal with the harsher sides of SD (shutdown, lethargy) for 3 weeks before i can PCT

i welcome feedback guys thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I still don't like the idea of adding a PH at the end. I would love to see you bump the dosage and ride the var out. Your gains have slowed most likely because of the dosing. Lethargy and shrinking nuts mean your already getting shut down, and adding a PH is only going to exascerbate your sides. If m-drol is chosen, the sides would probably be unbearble. If you think your PCT can support it then ultimately it is up to you. Nice cycle so far though, keep the updates coming.

phonefool

Awards
day 30 update

well today was officially my last day - bummed out, i tried all my sources and friends sources - nobody can get me more var for at least 2 weeks.
also had to take it easy for last couple days because i came down with some kind of virus - would of rested any other time, but wanted to try to make last couple days of cycle count.

1. strength gains were moderate - added at least 10-15 pounds and additional reps on all muscle groups over the past 4 weeks

2. definition and vascularity was nice - again moderate, but noticeable more chisel appearance and more veins that i never seen before

3. libido - at this dose maybe thats why i never lost it - maybe not as horny as usual but definitly still have my moments daily and never had a problem getting it up - slight shrinkage early on but didnt seem to get much worse, if it did i cant notice - what i did notice is my sack looks a tad bigger / emptier lol - again very mild nothing major - like everything on this cycle!

4. fat loss - dropped another pound, so lost about 5lbs of bodyfat this 4 weeks, and definitly around the waist - probably lost a lil more body fat maybe added a couple pounds of LBM - again i never measured the % sorry

i have to say most noticeable changes were week 2-3, by week 4 i think my body got used to the small dose, and i am so disappointed i cant get more - was really hopin to do a second month at least 40mg ed

so now my dilemma is this:
as you can see above i have a PCT that im sure could handle much more than this cycle needed, altho still necessary (imo) for this cycle
got my torem(SERM), reversitol (better safe than sorry), and plenty of support supps left

i also got a bottle of mdrol, which if run 10/20/20, is enough for two cycles with 20 extra pills

then theres also my buddy who i can go grab any PH from (probably) tomorrow

my point is im hoping to bridge something to this cycle to get more out of it since i could not get more var

i realize running mdrol cycle now might be harsh - but what about maybe something less harsh with the 20 extra pills?

or should i go grab a bottle of halo or epi? (could get the prostanozol too but i understand that ish is weak) - think i want to avoid xtren because my PCT isnt equipped for progestin based sides.....any other PH good to bridge on?

should i get over it and just start PCT ? i really dont feel the need to end my cycle like this but being a first timer im looking for some advise - brotelligence please!!!!!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Some decent gains for a low dose especially as a lot of people say you need to do 50mg+ ED to feel anything.

I would do a 2 week PCT and then take 4 weeks off before doing the mdrol. Normally it would be time on + PCT = Time Off but with such a low dosage of anavar you should be ok with a shorter PCT and time off.

Even though you don't feel shut down anavar is liver toxic and the only real way to tell the effect it has had on you is with a blood test.

As you say this is your first cycle so take it slowly. PH/steroids can be addictive as the gains you make when not using them are so slow. This is how people end up doing higher and higher doses to get the same effects and then end up with the side effects (gyno, dead libido, etc.), which just aren't worth it.

phonefool

Awards
Some decent gains for a low dose especially as a lot of people say you need to do 50mg+ ED to feel anything.

I would do a 2 week PCT and then take 4 weeks off before doing the mdrol. Normally it would be time on + PCT = Time Off but with such a low dosage of anavar you should be ok with a shorter PCT and time off.

Even though you don't feel shut down anavar is liver toxic and the only real way to tell the effect it has had on you is with a blood test.

As you say this is your first cycle so take it slowly. PH/steroids can be addictive as the gains you make when not using them are so slow. This is how people end up doing higher and higher doses to get the same effects and then end up with the side effects (gyno, dead libido, etc.), which just aren't worth it.
thanks for the input - if i go that route and PCT for only 2 weeks, how would you suggest i dose? original plan was Torem 100/75/50/25, and reversitol (start day 15) as instructed on bottle....?

phonefool

Awards
no other feedback from the bro's? gotta make my decision today!!!!!!!!

phonefool

Awards
ok maybe the SERM (toremifene) can be reduced to:
3 days 100, 3 days 75, 4 days 50, 4 days 25 to = 2 weeks
or maybe i should go 3 weeks:
4 days 100, 5 days 75, 6 days 50, 6 days 25 to = 3 weeks
or am i better off running 100 for the first 7 days before tapering down?
any feedback or advise is appreciated -note: i did first day dose today at 100....
and would reversitol still be run as instructed on bottle?(starting on day 15)

phonefool

Awards
no advice guys? im on day 7 of PCT and this is the update!
first of all, i have been dosing 100ed of the toremifene for all 7 days
i figure for the next 7 days i will go : 75,75,50,50,50,25,25, and then start reversitol
havent decided how to run that one because i doubt i need the whole bottle

as for this first week on PCT, strength has continued to go up!
did not lose anything from my cycle and am increasing weights, however,
couple times did feel like i could not do as many reps (this might be the nagging cold im getting over tho) - broke PR's on dips, pullups, pushups, dumbell bench, ez bar curls, and shoulder press - im thinking if i was 100% over this cold id be doing even better!

the sick pumps are of course no more - the balls came back on day 3 of pct fellas - felt a dull kinda pain and the next day they were fuller - libido never went away, but noticed probably day 6-7 that it has gotten stronger.

bro's think 2 week PCT is adequate for this cycle? based on current stats i think warsteiner was right and 4 weeks is overkill.

looking for advice / feedback guys thanks!

chess315

chess315

Awards
it would not make know since to use superdrol at all when your concern is sides hell anvar at 40mgs for 6 or 8 weeks would proable be safer then superdrol at 3 weeks how can you be worride about sides with anvar then use proably the most harshest of the currently available options hell you would be better of running d-bol or something

phonefool

Awards
it would not make know since to use superdrol at all when your concern is sides hell anvar at 40mgs for 6 or 8 weeks would proable be safer then superdrol at 3 weeks how can you be worride about sides with anvar then use proably the most harshest of the currently available options hell you would be better of running d-bol or something
thanks for the concern but i have researched the hell out of SD and am very aware of the possible sides - i know some people have had very bad sides with SD , and others who have tolerated it very well...anavar will always be my first choice if its available

nonetheless ...if you read the whole the thread (or at least the last post) you would know i am no longer considering the SD and and on my PCT

i am currently looking for feedback on the PCT portion (last couple of posts) so thanks anyway!!!!