Tren and mdrol or tren and phera or phera and sd?

1. Registered User

Tren and mdrol or tren and phera or phera and sd?

I am at a crossroads for what I want to run next. Ran org SD way back when it first came out one was a all out bulk gained 23 lbs, 2 go of it was more recomp gained 12ish lbs. Also run tren with epi and loved it and gained 13 lbs. Have run a few other things before and after. Currently sit at about 190ish and 6-7% bf. I enjoy being lean and have done true all out bulk in a while. So I would look to add strength and size with the cycle but not fat. That was the problem with my first sd cycle... Blew up ie lots of water retention but was eating a crazy amount of clean cals. Looked like a puffed fish.

I am just not sure which combo to go with. I have never run phera and have always been curious about it esp with teen since the epi/tren cycle was so awesome. Also now that we know how toxic sd is I kind of shy away but the compound is amazing.

Cycle 1:
    tren 90/90/90/90
    sd 10/10/20/20

cycle 2:
    tren 90/90/90/90
    phera 30/30/30/30

cycle 3:
    phera 30/30/30/20
    Sd 0/0/0/10/20/20

Had thought about an tren based phera sd bridge but that just seems like way too much.

Help with some suggestions.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

cycle 1 i feel like your setting yourself up for gyno because sd is high risk for estrogen based gyno and prolactin from tren

cycle 3 i feel like ur gona tear up your liver :-/

ive heard good from tren and epi/havoc
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I'd go with a phera and tren combo - I've heard a lot of good things about it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

tren & mdrol/Tren & SD. Same thing..
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    Who said they were different?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisG View Post
    The only problem I see there is that SD is ran in very small cycles (3 weeks) while tren is generally ran much longer than that. So you either have to put the SD on the front or end of the cycle.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    The only problem I see there is that SD is ran in very small cycles (3 weeks) while tren is generally ran much longer than that. So you either have to put the SD on the front or end of the cycle.
    I had considered running 2 wks prior to starting the sd or phera.

Also considered
    tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
    epi 30/30/30/20/0/0
    sd 0/0/0/10/20/20

modification of my tren, phera, sd cycle
  8. Registered User

Then again ran a 30 day epi/tren cycle and it wayyyy better than epi alone. Massive strength gains and 13 lbs gained... Pct was pretty easy and kept the gains in weight fairly easy.

That's why I thought the 30 day tren/phera would rock... Little more size than the epi hopefully. Love to run tren based with phera bridged to sd but that's a rough cycle.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    I had considered running 2 wks prior to starting the sd or phera.

Also considered
    tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
    epi 30/30/30/20/0/0
    sd 0/0/0/10/20/20

modification of my tren, phera, sd cycle
    2 methyls....no break for your liver...would be a sick stack but also very risky with the sides. BP would probably go through the roof too w/ tren+SD.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    2 methyls....no break for your liver...would be a sick stack but also very risky with the sides. BP would probably go through the roof too w/ tren+SD.
    The methys overlap for a wk hence the bridge. Would be as bad as phera bridge to sd. Never had issues with bp on tren and epi... Slight increase but back to norms after.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I've been thinking about this a lot because I just tried out tren and my favorite PH now follow this ranking:
    1 SD
    2 tren
    3 Phera

Came up with this
    Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
    SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

You get a 6 weeker Tren cycle effectively kickstarted with a superdrol cycle. Use a good PCT... Know your gyno predispositions... Have ancilliaries. I just got gyno from tren but i'm battering it down pretty quickly with research chems.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.

I'm doing a cycle after a very long time dry. I finally decided on Tren / P-Plex and started today. I had all kinds of leftovers, but got ahold of some KiloSport Trenadrol and had to try it. If you're not starting soon, I'll tell ya what I thought in 4 weeks, or so.
    Good Luck
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I've been thinking about this a lot because I just tried out tren and my favorite PH now follow this ranking:
    1 SD
    2 tren
    3 Phera

Came up with this
    Tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
    SD 10/20/20/00/00/00

You get a 6 weeker Tren cycle effectively kickstarted with a superdrol cycle. Use a good PCT... Know your gyno predispositions... Have ancilliaries. I just got gyno from tren but i'm battering it down pretty quickly with research chems.
    U think the sd at the beginning, would have thought sd at the end. Yeah I love tren since my run with epi. Tried SD a while ago when it first came out. Really want to try dmt, phera, and see heard good things but also see some that don't get much. Just not sure if I want to pair with tren or bridge to sd.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

SD creates so much gains, the problem is maintaining them. With 3 weeks i'll still make some serious gains, and then I'll have 3 weeks of tren to harden me up, keep gaining slowly, and continue to increase strength. It's a Superdrol kickstart... You want your gains to be as early in the cycle as possible, that way you have the most time for your body to acclimate to them.

Phera is good but for me Tren and SD are on their own level
    Mostly answered PM's
  15. Registered User

SD creates so much gains, the problem is maintaining them. With 3 weeks i'll still make some serious gains, and then I'll have 3 weeks of tren to harden me up, keep gaining slowly, and continue to increase strength. It's a Superdrol kickstart... You want your gains to be as early in the cycle as possible, that way you have the most time for your body to acclimate to them.

Phera is good but for me Tren and SD are on their own level
    interesting... Thinking that SD is the more suppressive if the 2 u would want it at the end right before pct. That was my problem with sd, keeping gains. I havent run sd in probably 2.5 years or longer my runs were right when it came out. It always has been tempting me again. I also had thought of running tren and sd this way:
    tren 120/120/120/90/90/90
    sd 0/0/0/10/20/20

idea is front loading the tren get it rocking then intoduce sd and watchout lol. I can't imagine what tren and sd would do going on my tren/epi cycle.

So many good choices so hard to decided.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Eh, IMHO Tren is more suppressive than Superdrol... I had so much success with SD @ 4 weeks i've considered going 5 or 6... no bloodwork to check my lipids is the only reason I haven't done so...

I wouldn't worry about suppression as it relates to the order in the stack. The more important factor is that SD produces explosive gains that are (for me) incredibly hard to maintain. But 3 weeks of Tren at 120 is perfect to make the gains more keepable... I think the whole thing is your body needs time to adjust to the gains & the amount of muscle mass.

Think of it this way, if you were running Test Prop & Dbol you'd run the dbol in the beginning, not the end.
    Mostly answered PM's
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I'm doing a Phera/epi bridge right now, should check out my link, seems to be another option you could have.
  18. Registered User

Eh, IMHO Tren is more suppressive than Superdrol... I had so much success with SD @ 4 weeks i've considered going 5 or 6... no bloodwork to check my lipids is the only reason I haven't done so...

I wouldn't worry about suppression as it relates to the order in the stack. The more important factor is that SD produces explosive gains that are (for me) incredibly hard to maintain. But 3 weeks of Tren at 120 is perfect to make the gains more keepable... I think the whole thing is your body needs time to adjust to the gains & the amount of muscle mass.

Think of it this way, if you were running Test Prop & Dbol you'd run the dbol in the beginning, not the end.
    Ohh I feel u on the sd gains, a reason along with toxicity I haven't run it again. From epi/tren didn't feel suppressed after cycle but sex drive was down so probably had some.

So u think I should reverse it:
    tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
    sd 20/20/20/0/0/0/0

another thought here... What if I added epi at the end...
    Tren 90/90/90/90/90
    sd 20/20/10/0/0/0
    epi 0/0/20/30/30/30

I think the tren/epi combo would help solidify the sd gains. Plus I ran that 30 day epi/tren run 13lbs with great strength and weight was easy maintained during pct up until I started summer cut.

What u think?
  19. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

I'm not sure if I would stack any of those together. They are strong enough on their own and require a good pct to recover.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Ohh I feel u on the sd gains, a reason along with toxicity I haven't run it again. From epi/tren didn't feel suppressed after cycle but sex drive was down so probably had some.

So u think I should reverse it:
    tren 90/90/90/120/120/120
    sd 20/20/20/0/0/0/0

another thought here... What if I added epi at the end...
    Tren 90/90/90/90/90
    sd 20/20/10/0/0/0
    epi 0/0/20/30/30/30

I think the tren/epi combo would help solidify the sd gains. Plus I ran that 30 day epi/tren run 13lbs with great strength and weight was easy maintained during pct up until I started summer cut.

What u think?
    I would run it like i outlined... which is the first one u have there, but starting SD @ 10mg

I don't think the Epi is necessary, 120mg of Tren can get the job done. The same thought crossed my mind but i dismissed it, partially because Epi sucks on me and partially because I feel the cycle is already heavy enough.

The way I have it is perfect IMO. I have been thinking of these combos for a while and I would not want to make them any heavier. I'm not afraid my liver is going to die, but I realize that if you want to cycle heavy, you should do it with injectables, not with orals.

Bringing injectables into the equation completely changes everything... whereas with orals you might look at it as having several "slots" available (1 methyl 1 nonmethyl, 1 methyl 2 nonmethyls, 2 methyls for a short while etc), injectables can stack limitlessly.

Everything we can come up with now pales in comparison to a proper combination of injectables and orals. Right now I am loving the stack of "tren" with test... Injectables can be run heavy for long durations, they make a great base for any oral cycle. If we should be stacking anything, we should be stacking more injectables into these orals, not more orals into orals.
    Mostly answered PM's
  21. Registered User

I have gone back and forth on that idea too. Had thought about running my first inj of test c or e for 10 wks. I figure that's the best way to get it done plus feel great while on cycle.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by henryhavoc View Post
    I'd go with a phera and tren combo - I've heard a lot of good things about it.
    my vote also. this IS my next cycle...id say maybe up the phera dose to 40 last week or last 2 weeks
    tren didnt do much for me with mass. str gains were ok at best at 90mg. but god it kept the fat off. i dropped serious bf without even trying.
  23. Registered User

So it's between phera and tren or tren and sd with the thought of possibly going for some vitamin T.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

all i gotta say is...i felt like sh!t on SD
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    all i gotta say is...i felt like sh!t on SD
    Never had that problem when I took it in the past. Back pumps yes and they can really hurt but sex drive was high and felt good only problem was horrible sulfur gas, like rotten eggs!! Lol. Got love that massive protein synthesis, just the aweful smell of muscle growth, LOL!!!

Like I said phera interests me but seen some logs were people don't gain much... Might be the clone they used or just poor diet. I hear phera is better than epi and like I said before my epi/tren cycle kicked butt. Think I could have run the tren longer too. That cycle was:
    havoc 30/30/30-40/40
    infinate labs cyclo something (35mg caps) 70/70/70-105/105

the gains were steady everyday about a pound starting mid wk 2.

I would like to see some of the newer logs with phera and tren to see how people do. I think both are can't miss cycles. Either one should provide quality gains in all areas. But I would look jacked beyond belief with sd and tren being already at 7%bf.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I still vote for SD and Tren. And... you could stack that with Vitamin T, lol...

I decided already if i was going to do Tren/Phera i would just do them stacked for 6 weeks, Phera at 30-40 and Tren at 90-120
    Mostly answered PM's
  27. Registered User

I still vote for SD and Tren. And... you could stack that with Vitamin T, lol...

I decided already if i was going to do Tren/Phera i would just do them stacked for 6 weeks, Phera at 30-40 and Tren at 90-120
    Why 6 wks with the phera? Just curious?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Because you're stacking it with Tren, it's a pretty serious stack... I've thought about 8 weeks but I wouldn't plan on 8 weeks. I know I like to push with dose and duration but I don't need to push my luck every time as well.

If you want to run longer dose & duration, stack injectables! I have a dream of mixing up a bunch of TestE and TrenE into the same oil and shooting a little over a mL mwf, i'd mix them in the proper ratios to get about 600 test and 400 tren, run that for at least 10 weeks... That sounds like more fun to me

My short ester dream is to mix test prop, tren ace and mast prop into the same oil and shoot that everyday for 6-8 weeks. That would be so much fun.
    Mostly answered PM's
  29. Registered User

Yeah if I go inj would just run something first 4-5 wks orally to start if off the 500mg test.

That sd tren kicking off test would be a crazy first cycle.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

right on with those dosages! i think im gonna run it 30 and 120. i might just be doing another tren solo first though
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

APS Ultra Mass Stack? I was thinking about getting a bottle or two... it's 30/120 and 38$ at nutra
    Mostly answered PM's
  32. Registered User

Okay so going with your setup of tren & sd or the 5-6 wk of phera & tren. Now just wondering which. Leaning more toward the sd since it has been so long since I used it. Now just which... Hmmmm...
  33. Registered User

Any thoughts on what u guys want to see run?
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

SD and the Tren....that is what I am going to run in about 3 weeks.
  35. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    SD and the Tren....that is what I am going to run in about 3 weeks.
    Cool good luck. It is such a tough choice. I really want to run phera since I haven't yet. Keep bouncing back to phera bridge to sd. But last loved the results tren gave me with epi and figure it would only mske either phera or sd off to hook.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tren-x and Phera-bol
    By stros5 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 12:20 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 10:43 AM
  3. Tren/Phera PCT
    By TDHAWKS in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 05:07 AM