Designer supps site down?

surferdude26

Awards
Been trying for a while now, anyone know whats goin on?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
the site is back, everyone take a deep breath. ;)

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
PN - I don't want to start a competition thing here, but if you say you have beter prices you should at least look first. There is plenty of business to go around and I respect that you are a board sponsor. And I have highly recommended your site in the past- I even made a purchase from you this week (you can check your records).

I know you guys are good guys as we have talked in that past and I really do not want to make a big deal here, so I'll just leave it at that.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Hey PN,

Do you plan on carrying the M1,4AD of DesignerSupps?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That is a good idea to leave the competition thing alone..
Also we do need to support the board sponsors because they are helping to foot the bill, so Chemo doesn't have to pay it all out of his pocket and everyone doesn't have to pay a usage fee..

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
That is a good idea to leave the competition thing alone..
Also we do need to support the board sponsors because they are helping to foot the bill, so Chemo doesn't have to pay it all out of his pocket and everyone doesn't have to pay a usage fee..
hosting is only 7 bucks in most site , plus they sell their products casue of this board ! I buy from them when i get a good deal

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
So the only reason they sell products is because of the site.. umm interest theory there sicosico

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
p.n is imo very good on things, i myself would like to see more bulk hormones and maybe some oil/ba/bb for my research just so i dont have to go all over the web, then i would say without a doudt [1 stop shop period.]

Power Nutrition

PN - I don't want to start a competition thing here, but if you say you have beter prices you should at least look first. There is plenty of business to go around and I respect that you are a board sponsor. And I have highly recommended your site in the past- I even made a purchase from you this week (you can check your records).

I know you guys are good guys as we have talked in that past and I really do not want to make a big deal here, so I'll just leave it at that.
Actually this was just good old fashion ribbing bro. No pun intended. I like your site as well. Thanks for your business
PN

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
yes i ve heard from a few diff. people lemlange is the place of choice, so ill be placing an order with them also very soon., because they seem to have all i need.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
pn and huge why don't you find a way of making 4-oht cheaper ? a new supplier or something ! 4-oht i a guranteed market especially without nolva !