Designer supps site down?

  1. Registered User
    surferdude26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    Designer supps site down?


    Been trying for a while now, anyone know whats goin on?

  2. Registered User
    HUGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure Matt will get it back up soon. Of course you can always order his stuff off my site:

    http://www.physicalenhancement.com/s...acturers_id=65
  3. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,680
    Answers
    0


    the site is back, everyone take a deep breath.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Power Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    I'm sure Matt will get it back up soon. Of course you can always order his stuff off my site:

    http://www.physicalenhancement.com/s...acturers_id=65
    Or you can support the board sponsor and get the products at a better price. Every day we are becomong more and more the one-stop-shop.

    Click here: Designer Supps
  5. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Power Nutrition
    Or you can support the board sponsor and get the products at a better price. Every day we are becomong more and more the one-stop-shop.

    Click here: Designer Supps
    I think you shoul carry the methyl products too !
  6. Registered User
    HUGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    PN - I don't want to start a competition thing here, but if you say you have beter prices you should at least look first. There is plenty of business to go around and I respect that you are a board sponsor. And I have highly recommended your site in the past- I even made a purchase from you this week (you can check your records).

    I know you guys are good guys as we have talked in that past and I really do not want to make a big deal here, so I'll just leave it at that.
  7. Registered User
    Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Answers
    0


    Hey PN,

    Do you plan on carrying the M1,4AD of DesignerSupps?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    That is a good idea to leave the competition thing alone..
    Also we do need to support the board sponsors because they are helping to foot the bill, so Chemo doesn't have to pay it all out of his pocket and everyone doesn't have to pay a usage fee..
  9. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    That is a good idea to leave the competition thing alone..
    Also we do need to support the board sponsors because they are helping to foot the bill, so Chemo doesn't have to pay it all out of his pocket and everyone doesn't have to pay a usage fee..
    hosting is only 7 bucks in most site , plus they sell their products casue of this board ! I buy from them when i get a good deal
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    So the only reason they sell products is because of the site.. umm interest theory there sicosico
  11. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    p.n is imo very good on things, i myself would like to see more bulk hormones and maybe some oil/ba/bb for my research just so i dont have to go all over the web, then i would say without a doudt [1 stop shop period.]
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,019
    Answers
    0


    Well the best for oil/ba/bb is over at
    http://lemelange.com/
  13. Registered User
    Power Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    PN - I don't want to start a competition thing here, but if you say you have beter prices you should at least look first. There is plenty of business to go around and I respect that you are a board sponsor. And I have highly recommended your site in the past- I even made a purchase from you this week (you can check your records).

    I know you guys are good guys as we have talked in that past and I really do not want to make a big deal here, so I'll just leave it at that.
    Actually this was just good old fashion ribbing bro. No pun intended. I like your site as well. Thanks for your business
    PN
  14. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    yes i ve heard from a few diff. people lemlange is the place of choice, so ill be placing an order with them also very soon., because they seem to have all i need.
  15. Registered User
    HUGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    42
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0


    Pn -
  16. Registered User
    sicosico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    pn and huge why don't you find a way of making 4-oht cheaper ? a new supplier or something ! 4-oht i a guranteed market especially without nolva !
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. designer supps site
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 06:56 PM
  2. designer sups website down???
    By michael in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 05:56 AM
  3. Liqua-Solutions Site down
    By smike319 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2003, 01:40 PM
  4. Member Store Site Down
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in