What is the best CEL Pro-Anibolic?

powerlinelift

Awards
Of all the CEL Pro-Anibolic compounds: H-Drol, P-Plex, and E-Stane (I Know they have more, but I'm wanting to run a mild PH), which one is the best for a bulking cycle?

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Of all the CEL Pro-Anibolic compounds: H-Drol, P-Plex, and E-Stane (I Know they have more, but I'm wanting to run a mild PH), which one is the best for a bulking cycle?
P-plex is best for bulking, but i dont believe its as mild as a E-stane or H-drol. E-stane i'd say is second best there, i loved epistane

KeepBuilding

KeepBuilding

Awards
I haven't used cel's phera but I gained quite a bit of weight on phera.

henryhavoc

Awards
They're all very different when it comes to what they do...

HDrol - Great for leaning out, mild weight gain. Easy on the side effects.

Phera - Used for bulking. People who take it typically have huge strength gains.

Epi - Typically mild when ran alone. Stacked with tren a lot. Some people love it and favorite it, however others gain little to nothing with it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
H-Drol
P-Mag
EQ-Plex
E-Stane
X-Tren
P-Plex
M1,4ADD
M-Drol

That should be the run down from easiest to harshest(IMO)

Methyl---------- Non-Methyl
H-drol----------- EQ-Plex
P-Mag---------- X-Tren
E-Stane
P-Plex
M1,4ADD
M-Drol

Usually if stacked one from left column with one from right.

This is all IMO, and most gainage is really dependent on diet.

H-Drol.........=Halo clone.................=Light, good IMO for cutting/recomp
P-Mag.........=Similar to halo?!..........=Similar to hdrol but better bulk
EQ-Plex ......=Bold ......................... =good for all, super stacker
E-Stane......=Epistane .................. =Cane be used for anything
X-Tren........=Tren ....................... =Strength gains
P-Plex.........=Phera .......................=Lean bulk/bulk
M1,4ADD......=Prec-Dbol, possible most DHT tho(??) = Strength
M-Drol.........=Superdrol..................=Bulk(it WILL put mass on lol) Higher toxicity

Special notes

M1,4ADD I have 2 bottles of myself, but I think there was some speculation to it being mostly DHT in conversion??(can someone confirm?)

M-Drol is harsh, cycles rarely exceed 3 weeks.

EQ-Plex I am told is best ran at 8 weeks.

Most of these follow the 4-6 week cycle range

Best beginner usage would be H-drol or E-Stane.

H-Drol usually gets dosed high, its not the most potent out there.

If looking for a stack best beginner stack would be X-Tren/E-stane IMO

This is all IMO, and perfectly open to correction from anyone. Something may be off considering I am on day 2 of the most massive headache in my life :24:

powerlinelift

Awards
What's the best PCT for a cycle of H-drol or E-stane? SERM? OTC? I notice you said M-drol will put mass on. How toxic and "user friendly" is it?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What's the best PCT for a cycle of H-drol or E-stane? SERM? OTC? I notice you said M-drol will put mass on. How toxic and "user friendly" is it?
H-drol is said to be able to be done OTC for PCT. But doing that I would go with PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Its the closest thing I have seen OTC wise to a real PCT. Epi I would SERM.

M-drol is very harsh and not user friendly at all. I wouldn't recommend it if you have never used anabolics. With doses rarely exceeding 10-20 mg its one of the most potent legal steroids. With out a decent amount of anabolic experience it may be hard to respond to oncoming side effects from it or deal with the harshness of it very well. It has enough toxicity to cause some hurt if you dont take proper supports.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
H-Drol
P-Mag
EQ-Plex
E-Stane
X-Tren
P-Plex
M1,4ADD
M-Drol

That should be the run down from easiest to harshest(IMO)

Methyl---------- Non-Methyl
H-drol----------- EQ-Plex
P-Mag---------- X-Tren
E-Stane
P-Plex
M1,4ADD
M-Drol

Usually if stacked one from left column with one from right.

This is all IMO, and most gainage is really dependent on diet.

H-Drol.........=Halo clone.................=Light, good IMO for cutting/recomp
P-Mag.........=Similar to halo?!..........=Similar to hdrol but better bulk
EQ-Plex ......=Bold ......................... =good for all, super stacker
E-Stane......=Epistane .................. =Cane be used for anything
X-Tren........=Tren ....................... =Strength gains
P-Plex.........=Phera .......................=Lean bulk/bulk
M1,4ADD......=Prec-Dbol, possible most DHT tho(??) = Strength
M-Drol.........=Superdrol..................=Bulk(it WILL put mass on lol) Higher toxicity

Special notes

M1,4ADD I have 2 bottles of myself, but I think there was some speculation to it being mostly DHT in conversion??(can someone confirm?)

M-Drol is harsh, cycles rarely exceed 3 weeks.

EQ-Plex I am told is best ran at 8 weeks.

Most of these follow the 4-6 week cycle range

Best beginner usage would be H-drol or E-Stane.

H-Drol usually gets dosed high, its not the most potent out there.

If looking for a stack best beginner stack would be X-Tren/E-stane IMO

This is all IMO, and perfectly open to correction from anyone. Something may be off considering I am on day 2 of the most massive headache in my life :24:

:goodpost:

powerlinelift

Awards
OK, so I've decided I'm either gonna do Epi or H-drol. Just talked to one of my friends and he has a bottle of Havoc that he would give me. What sort of dosage would I do for an Epi or H-drol cycle. I know I would run either for a 4weeks. The past few weeks I did start to pick up some support sups:

AI cycle support
creatine
multi vit
Nitrix
protein

Any of supps that would be good to get?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
OK, so I've decided I'm either gonna do Epi or H-drol. Just talked to one of my friends and he has a bottle of Havoc that he would give me. What sort of dosage would I do for an Epi or H-drol cycle. I know I would run either for a 4weeks. The past few weeks I did start to pick up some support sups:

AI cycle support
creatine
multi vit
Nitrix
protein

Any of supps that would be good to get?
Well make sure to get your SERM b4 you start.

I would do epi then.

you could go 20/30/40/40 for the epi, I would start at 30 but I have issues in the head anyways :phone:

powerlinelift

Awards
Say I go with the H-Drol what dosage then?
Is liquid nolva any good?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Say I go with the H-Drol what dosage then?
Is liquid nolva any good?
liquid nolva is the same as pill form, its just labeled as "research chemicals". H-drol I think I remember doses bop around 75-150mg a day. I think it takes 2 bottles to get a good run and its usually used for 6 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
liquid nolva or clomid is fine

it tastes bad tho lol

Hdrol, start at 50 and work up to 75mg, some people can utilize quite a lot of Hdrol, so you may even go to 100... You'll be able to tell how much you need. You'll probably be pretty happy with 75 based on what most people say.

If you buy 2 bottles you'll have enough for a good run.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Some say 40/20/20/20 but 20/20/20/20 should work just as well. I think there has been discussion that after a certain level there is no added benefit.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
you should be fine at 20/20/20/20 as Zero said, especially on H-drol.

powerlinelift

Awards
I was thinking should I run an AI after the Serm?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
You could, however it may be overkill as H-drol is pretty mild. If you did make sure its a mild AI at that (no ATD) and taper the dosing down. Too much suppression and you could have estro-rebound problems.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
for h-drol I would prefer not to run an AI after, and just let things glide. It should give you little or no issues at all, some people have even run h-drol and no PCT. BUT every one is different! Some people get ill on h-drol even at lower doses. Our individual bodies are so unique we can only advise what "should, could, would" but nothing is guaranteed. The faster you reach homeostasis after a cycle the better. I count AI's as a bit hormonal in my book.

powerlinelift

Awards
OK, sounds great! Thanks for all the info! I'm gonna run a 4 week cycle of Epi next month.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
for h-drol I would prefer not to run an AI after, and just let things glide. It should give you little or no issues at all, some people have even run h-drol and no PCT. BUT every one is different! Some people get ill on h-drol even at lower doses. Our individual bodies are so unique we can only advise what "should, could, would" but nothing is guaranteed. The faster you reach homeostasis after a cycle the better. I count AI's as a bit hormonal in my book.
zero v i was just wondering what is h-drol's androgenic/anabolic ratio? will it have a more pronounced effect than epi? Thanks

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
zero v i was just wondering what is h-drol's androgenic/anabolic ratio? will it have a more pronounced effect than epi? Thanks
If I read this thread right its 74:28

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/89979-otc-hormone-chart.html

Great info you should give it a read through. I was looking for rations when I remember it existed lol.

here is a full rundown of halodrol

http://soraonline.org/supplement-knowledge-center/46-pro-hormones/93-halodrol-chlorodehydromethylandrostenediol

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
If I read this thread right its 74:28

Great info you should give it a read through. I was looking for rations when I remember it existed lol.

here is a full rundown of halodrol
]
Thanks for that repped, Quick question what is the ph with the highest anabolic ratio or the one with the LOWEST androgenic ratio???

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like p-plex the best. This will put the most size on you.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that repped, Quick question what is the ph with the highest anabolic ratio or the one with the LOWEST androgenic ratio???
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Oxyguno has the highest Q factor (not sure though) at 121.5. Epi's Q is ~12, Superdrol's Q is 20.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere Oxyguno has the highest Q factor (not sure though) at 121.5. Epi's Q is ~12, Superdrol's Q is 20.
Sorry to sound stupid but is 'Q rating' the anabolic activity in the muscle? I found a lil info from a manufacturer SP about their oxyguno product

'OXYGUNO,RELATIVE ANDROGENIC SIDE EFFECT 7
RELATIVE MYOTROPHIC INDUCEMENT 850'

whilst in comparison the popular Halodrol 50
'RELATIVE ANDROGENIC SIDE EFFECT 36, RELATIVE MYOTROPHIC INDUCEMENT 73'

Is Oxyguno worth a go then if looking for a PH with high anabolic activity with minimal androgenic activity/effects?

Thanks

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to sound stupid but is 'Q rating' the anabolic activity in the muscle? I found a lil info from a manufacturer SP about their oxyguno product

Is Oxyguno worth a good then if looking for a PH with high anabolic activity with minimal androgenic activity/effects?

Thanks
well p-plex's Q ratio is over 6.5 while epithio(E-stane, epistane ect) is just over 12. And i think most people would agree P-plex is a better, stronger compound.

im not really sure if Q ratio positively correlates directly with results

powerlinelift

Awards
I'm not sure I can ask this, but which is the better LiquidNolva from "the guys" or
"Chem1"?

Also would powerFull, dhea, and trib be good to take while on cycle?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Woulld X-tren work as a pulse to reduce shut down. i pulsed Epi last year and loved it.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
well p-plex's Q ratio is over 6.5 while epithio(E-stane, epistane ect) is just over 12. And i think most people would agree P-plex is a better, stronger compound.

im not really sure if Q ratio positively correlates directly with results
Thats unusual to say the least, perhaps it could be down to mg for mg basis... just guessing though.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established

Is Oxyguno worth a go then if looking for a PH with high anabolic activity with minimal androgenic activity/effects?

Thanks
Q rating is (anabolic rating)/(androgenic rating).....technically (of course a grain of salt must be taken here), the higher the Q rating, the more anabolic it should be versus androgenic. More muscle with less sides (hypothetically). I'm pretty sure Oxyguno was just put on the ban list, as most places don't carry it and I saw it included with all the tren products on another side. This isnt to say you can't find it, just that it probably won't be around much anymore. I don't think it was very popular to begin with. I never saw it ran.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Q rating is (anabolic rating)/(androgenic rating).....technically (of course a grain of salt must be taken here), the higher the Q rating, the more anabolic it should be versus androgenic. More muscle with less sides (hypothetically). I'm pretty sure Oxyguno was just put on the ban list, as most places don't carry it and I saw it included with all the tren products on another side. This isnt to say you can't find it, just that it probably won't be around much anymore. I don't think it was very popular to begin with. I never saw it ran.
Thanks for clearing that up for me. On anaother note, of the legal PH's which is the most anabolic with lowest androgenic rating? Also what is the PH derivative of Anavar?

Thanks

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clearing that up for me. On anaother note, of the legal PH's which is the most anabolic with lowest andrgenic rating? Alao what is the PH derivative of Anavar?

Thanks
I don't know if they assign Q ratios to PH's, rather the steroids they convert to in the body. Such is the nature of a prohormone. It is an inactive compound, that when ingested, is converted in the body to the steroid of choice. My best advice here is to look in the Sticky at the top of the anabolic section entitled: "OTC hormone chart". Tons of good info in there.

As far as a PH for anavar, I don't think they make one for it. The best I can tell you is that they sell bags of oxandralone (anavar) powder online.