Serious blood flow problem to ankles/feet...
- 07-14-2009, 11:21 AM
- 07-14-2009, 11:57 AM
From my short experience with military medical professionals, they are damn near useless I mean if there is a visible wound they will treat it(such as broken bone) but even then they do it k-mart style as cheap as possible. To them everything is an excuse to get out of work. But it is not worth messing yourself up just to get back at them. Because once you screw up nerves, its permanent.
07-14-2009, 01:13 PM
07-14-2009, 01:22 PM
I was of course joking. But im going to keep running, and probably keep falling out until it subsides. If it doesnt get better within a week or two, I will go back to medical, tell them the same ****. They will tell me the same ****. And probably just go on light duty for a day or two, hopefully it gets better, if not, it will be rinse and repeat, cuz in the Corps, I cant very well refuse to PT...
07-14-2009, 01:34 PM
Military Doctor- "Take these 800mg Motrin and see how you feel". They think those big Motrin can cure anything.
07-14-2009, 01:59 PM
07-14-2009, 03:07 PM
07-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Of course now they will be normal. Yes fortunately it was "mild" and temporary, but acs would still b top of my list.
If u get similar again please stop immediately. If said doc could see it then that would probably make him sit up and take note
07-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By TipTopShape in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:58 PM
- By nycste in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:47 PM
- By somewhatgifted in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 08:38 PM
- By Grappler30 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-23-2004, 06:23 PM