first cycle; need info on brands, etc.

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

first cycle; need info on brands, etc.

I will be starting my very first cycle in a couple months and have some questions on different grades, brands, etc.

I will most likely be using test and some EQ for a cutting cycle. I have been given a couple "trial samples" if you will, but they are vet grade. The first is Test 400 by DOK. It is a mix of prop, cyp, and enth. The second is an Enth 250 by QV.

Has anybody had any exp. with these? Or heard anything with sterility? I've been trying to find info on Mexican MF's, but no luck. Any feedback or help would be great, thx..

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    I will most likely be using test and some EQ for a cutting cycle. I have been given a couple "trial samples" if you will, but they are vet grade. The first is Test 400 by DOK. It is a mix of prop, cyp, and enth. The second is an Enth 250 by QV.
    I would not use the mix. I am not a fan of these ester blends. Also, a 400mg/mL test product most likely is going to leave you rather sore, couple that with doing your own injections for the first time and you are going to ache for a few days most likely.

QV Enanthate is liked by many and hated by others. You can check your batch number at there website.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

sweet, thx size...
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%

About EQ...be careful of where you get it. Some recent lab tests have shown some of the underground EQ has not met the label claims.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

QualityV and Denk are the same company. There products test with 1% of label claims. But they are being counterfitted now by bogus stuff. Check the holograms the V should be slightly bigger than the Q.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

your first cycle is going to be a cutter... NOOOOOOOOO
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    QualityV and Denk are the same company. There products test with 1% of label claims. But they are being counterfitted now by bogus stuff. Check the holograms the V should be slightly bigger than the Q.
    Yeah thats Denk, its kinda hard to read. The most visible is D-then there's a teardrop thing- K.

The hologram on he QV, the right side of the "V", the top is a little higher.

The 1%, is that meaning they came within 1% of the label claims right? I've also been lookinf more into powders now too, so I may just homebrew now, dunno. I just don't wanna **** $hitup my first time around.

Thanks for the heads up bro....
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

The V on the QV sounds like it is in the right place, Denk sounds legit too. Yes the 1% is refer to accuracy of label claims.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

I forgot to mention, both products are known for being very sterile. Orals by both are usually slightly overdosed.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

do not use your first cycle as a cutter... use it to bulk.Steriods will not help you lose fat, only maintain or gain muscle. post your stats for more help
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by n2bnbig
    do not use your first cycle as a cutter... use it to bulk.Steriods will not help you lose fat, only maintain or gain muscle. post your stats for more help
    Yes, you have a point....I should have actually stated that I'm looking more towards a lean gain only, with slight body comp. changes. I can't use strong androgens at this time, due to hairline problems in the past with 1-test, etc. So, I have to make due with some test, and more milder androgens.

Also, I'm thinking of starting out at least with a shorter ester, so if any negative things would happen, I could quit easier. But, since its my first cycle, the EOD injections might be a turn-off, who knows.

My stats at this time are 245lbs. and I have just started dieting down this week for a short little cut cuz I'm goin on vacation for spring break next month. I'm probably at around 14-15%bf right now, trying to get down to 10% or so by the time I leave. Its a stretch, but I think I can do it.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.1%

lean gain only NOOOOO, Blow it out man, dont look back with regrets on this one trust me...
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

if u have fat to lose , use steroids to lose fat and it'll help keep muscle . there are enough fat slobs walking around anyway , dont join that group . steroids "do " help lose muscle , its wrong to say it doesnt help . always always think of losing fat first .
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis
    lean gain only NOOOOO, Blow it out man, dont look back with regrets on this one trust me...
    Heh LOL, you sure are set on getting me huge, eh? Nah man, I hear ya, I should take advantage of those virgin receptors right? Thing is, I was just trying to cut-up, then add another 10lbs. at the beginning of the summer and just maintain throughout. Last summer was when I seriously started to make some impressive, dramatic, gains, and I kinda got sidetracked with that and that alone, and didn't have as good of a summer as I could've due to being obsessed with getting over 215 lbs+. I guess I could always cut a bit more after I get back from vacation, and then go balls to the walls. Just have to get my schedule straight, summers' usually a busy time for me.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

doing a two week fat loss program will only add to the effect of your cycle. Plus less test to estrogen conversion. It is written extensively about by aurthor l. rea. I would not use test if you're worried about losing hair. Test is bad on predisposed hairlines.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

yeah but really, use minoxidil and topical spiro , and thats enough to save whatever hair , its useless to use steroids if ure worried of the hairloss factor , pretty much rules out most of the effective steroids .
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by raybravo
    yeah but really, use minoxidil and topical spiro , and thats enough to save whatever hair , its useless to use steroids if ure worried of the hairloss factor , pretty much rules out most of the effective steroids .
    Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. I can use 4-AD, etc., and not have any problems w/ it. I can even use 1-test, but I have to use the spiro for another 2 months at least to get it to grow back. I was even thinking of using a systemic 5AR inhibitor such as finisteride, but keep getting mixed reviews on it because its mainly a Type2 inhibitor....
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.85%

forget the finasteride, go with the topicals and nizoral .
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Quote Originally Posted by size
    I would not use the mix. I am not a fan of these ester blends. Also, a 400mg/mL test product most likely is going to leave you rather sore, couple that with doing your own injections for the first time and you are going to ache for a few days most likely.

QV Enanthate is liked by many and hated by others. You can check your batch number at there website.
    The Denkall T-400 is the weapon of choice for the local guys around here. One of them makes frequent drives to Mexico and brings back a ****load of it, although I don't know how he gets away with it because he's jacked as hell and its obvious what he's doing with those frequent trips. Anyhow, it seems to work pretty damn well, as all the people I've seen who use it get damn big, and pretty damn strong too, and I know the majority of them have no idea about proper dieting. It is however extremely painful, but from what I've seen, those Mexicans know how to brew their test..
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.73%

Quote Originally Posted by raybravo
    Bald is the in thing right now anyways. I love having my bald fade.

db
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Hey jdog, how much is that bro charging for it if you don't mind me asking. This one other cat that I know is a veterinarian and says he can do a Denk T-400 for $300/10ml

This other bro can hook it up for cheaper, but I have to give him a 3-4 month notice first...

The pain factor is a bit of a turn-off, no doubt for my first time... May be better to just go with a single ester @250mg/ml.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.08%

Hey jdog, how much is that bro charging for it if you don't mind me asking. This one other cat that I know is a veterinarian and says he can do a Denk T-400 for $300/10ml

This other bro can hook it up for cheaper, but I have to give him a 3-4 month notice first...

The pain factor is a bit of a turn-off, no doubt for my first time... May be better to just go with a single ester @250mg/ml.
    300 for 10mL Stick with the single ester also.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

In mex it cost about 1/6th of that.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%

Quote Originally Posted by GangstaJDog
    The Denkall T-400 is the weapon of choice for the local guys around here......Anyhow, it seems to work pretty damn well..... It is however extremely painful, but from what I've seen, those Mexicans know how to brew their test..

Yes, it definitely does work.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.09%

It leaves you sore as hell but if you mix it with EQ and warm it up a little before injecting it, its not to bad.
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

I thought price posting was against the rules, but since you posted that price and the mods didn't say anything, the local guy here sells 10ml Denkall T-400 for $140. $300 is way too steep, even for tacking on a "domestic fee".
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hell 140 is way to steep. Unless it is 20ml, even then that is to much. Some of you guys are getting robbed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2014, 06:00 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:12 AM
  3. need info on pct for CEL p-plex cycle
    By trucks18 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 02:22 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 02:09 PM
  5. first SD cycle need help on workout routine