Preparing for round 2 of PH

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
PH experience: Methyl 1-d

I was able to gain 6 pounds of solid results, while leaning out. Many people knock LG Science for selling very mild supplements. I want to run Hdrol with either Havoc or Epistane. Any suggestions to what stacks well with Hdrol? Or what stacks well with anything for that matter?

This pre-plan stage still needs a lot of contemplation., So im not against just running a stand alone cycle of Epistane/Havoc. REPLIES will be read and appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
buy two bottles of Hdrol or 2 bottles of Epithio-whatever, plan on about 5 weeks and increase the dose as you see fit...

I don't think you should stack them yet try them on their own. Epi/Hdrol would probably be a pretty fun stack though. But then again what stacks aren't fun.

henryhavoc

Awards
Yeah as unreal suggested, pick up some hdrol. If you know what you're doing you might even want to bump it up to mdrol - I gained around 9 to 10lbs on that stuff and I kept all of it. Just remember the stronger a designer steroid is, typically the harsher the sides are. So depending on your body and how your body reacts to different substences, go with either hdrol or mdrol. Good luck and be safe!

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
Epi/Hdrol sound about right

Epi at 0/0/20/30/30/30
Hdrol 50/50/50/75/75/75

Im 22 weighing in at 165 Lbs. Does that Dosage sound accurate for my size.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
Those are both methylated compounds. I say this out of experience and respect, WTF? Not necessary. Stack a methyl with something like 4 AD, a wet compound and not methylated. I can vouche for Epistane and 4 AD stacked. Don't whack your liver. Just dumb. When shopping for PH's it is highly advisable to research the shi_ out of this great place, look for '17a' in the compounds ingredients/profile, this is methylated. Hell, Hdrol has the word methyl right in it. There are some powerful derms out there that stack well. There are solid logs from Poopypants and Trauma1 regarding 1-T and Epistane and 1-T/Phera. Research this shi_ like a mad scientist.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Screw the M1T, that would limit me to a 3 week cycle, people feel like **** on that stuff, no thanks.

I wanna stack the Superdrol with Tren, cuz SD is amazing for me and I'm responding really well to tren as well. These two work way better than anything else I've tried.

The whole stacking orals idea starts to get kinda stupid though, I think about it and then I realize I'm being a fool. I should be running injectable stacks like TestE/TrenE for 10+ weeks... Make some REAL changes... In the future :)

henryhavoc

Awards
Those are both methylated compounds. I say this out of experience and respect, WTF? Not necessary. Stack a methyl with something like 4 AD, a wet compound and not methylated. I can vouche for Epistane and 4 AD stacked. Don't whack your liver. Just dumb. When shopping for PH's it is highly advisable to research the shi_ out of this great place, look for '17a' in the compounds ingredients/profile, this is methylated. Hell, Hdrol has the word methyl right in it. There are some powerful derms out there that stack well. There are solid logs from Poopypants and Trauma1 regarding 1-T and Epistane and 1-T/Phera. Research this shi_ like a mad scientist.
I agree, the OP needs to do a wee bit more research. Stack Epi with tren and you'll be set. One methyl and one non is the golden rule. No matter how big you are or what your experience is with PHs, you still have a body to take care of. And methyls will mess up your liver big time in the future if you aren't careful with what you take. Good luck and be safe man!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For me what stacks best with H drol are the dienelone prohormones, an underrated stack which seems to be getting more popular....

Stack class 1 with class 2 or they will battle for receptors.