1st FinaFlex Cycle - feedback needed!

simonrr

Awards
Fellas,

I just finished Hdrol and saw tremendous results. Followed up with PCT of 6-oxo and Lean Extreme...again, great stuff. I have tapered off in strength and think it has to do with the fact that after my PCT, I went cold turkey with the supps and just took protein. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

Now, I am looking to crank it up a notch with FinaFlex.

I was talking with a buddy of mine who took FinaFlex and he informed me that the typical pre-loading of Hawthorne Berries (heart support) and Milk Thistle (kidney support) is not necessary b/c Finaflex already has these compounds....what are your thoughts on this?

Other than that...my cycle looks like:

Weeks 1-4: FinaFlex 550, AI Maniac (preworkout drink), Syntha-6, Casein
Weeks 5-8: FinaFlex Ripped, AI Maniac (preworkout drink), Syntha-6, Casein
PCT: AI Post Cycle Support, Milk Thistle, Hawthorne Berries

What do you guys think of this? Also, I have absolutely no idea where to get clomid or nolva and I know it is not proper to ask. However, what do I google? Is it "Tamoxifen citrate"? I saw 90 caps for $80...is this that expensive??

Your input is appreciated...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hawthorne berry -> bp support
milk thistle -> liver support
If a PH comes with supports in the capsule, it's usually not enough. It's a small dose to convince people that it has built in support.

Finaflex 550 has 10mg SD and 25mg Tren, which means it has too much Superdrol relative to tren so if you take enough for the tren to work, you'll be maxing out the Superdrol and get unnecessary side effects and shutdown.

It is a stack with retarded ass ratios

Finaflex Ripped has 100mg of bold per capsule and 30mg of tren per capsule, so if you take 3 a day and get your tren perfect, the bold will be at 300 which is a useless dose, you need 800 for like 6+ weeks

It's a stack with a retarded ratio once again.

I wouldn't run either of these... The ratios are absolutely ****ing retarded... I'm getting real tired of supp companies putting out this ****. Just buy a Tren clone and buy a Superdrol clone and have yourself a hell of a time, no need to spend extra money for useless amounts of bold.

And don't go 8 weeks, the cycle you outlined is pushing it a bit, you'll have some shutdowdn lemme tell you, i'm running "tren" for the first time and the shutdown is about as serious as it gets.

That nolva is a little expensive but then again WTf are the caps dosed at?

Look for "RESEARCH CHEMICALS"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I mean the suppression of your body's natural testosterone production. I mean smaller nuts. The shutdown on Tren is no joke, i noticed it faster than most other PH

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I mean the suppression of your body's natural testosterone production. I mean smaller nuts. The shutdown on Tren is no joke, i noticed it faster than most other PH
what are you dosing at and how fast did you get shut down? just curious

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'm running 90/90/120/120/150/150 (if 150 is better than 120, else i'll go back down to 120) and I'm on the end of the 3rd week

I don't really view shutdown as a switch so I can't be like "on day 8 i was shutdown." But I know how the size of my nuts varies throughout the day and I can tell after i take tren capsules that they get hit hard. I don't think i'll have problems with PCT or anything, i'm not worried. I'm just saying with TREN the shutdown is more powerful than most designer steroids.

Anyway if you did 8 weeks of tren and started it with 4 weeks of Superdrol @ 30mg, then you might have a hard PCT.

simonrr

Awards
unreal - have you had symptoms of gyno flare up?

also, along with the finaflex...what else were you taking - hawthorne? b6?