Newb (sort of) wondering about a Propadrol as a stand alone

Sinister Urge

Awards
Hey all--

I have been out of the prohormone game since they banned 1-AD. More seriously, I have been out of lifting for the last 8 months. I am going to be training for the next three months, so I figured it was time to get back into the habit of lifting again.

Anyway, I have been wanting to try a new prohormone. From what I have read on Propadrol, it will offer good dry gains with low side effects. I plan on eating clean (they feed us, and chicken is plentiful) and using Maniac as a pre-workout supplement. I also plan on using a multi-vitamin and protein powder. What I don't want to do is stack a bunch of stuff and spend hundreds. I just want my body back.

What support supplements should I take with Propadrol? What about PCT? I plan on doing 1-2 cycles 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on. I'm 30, 5'11", 205 lbs. I've done prohormones before, but not for years (1-AD and Mag10 most notably). I'm not looking to be a pro, I just want to get back into decent shape. I do a little MMA, so I am more concerned with practical muscle than looking like Adonis. Thanks for your help!

Bryan

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Propadrol has very little feedback, but it's pretty weak to run alone I think... You should look into Hdrol, or the Hdrol propadrol stack.

henryhavoc

Awards
Look into hdrol by CEL (Competitive Edge Labs) or one of their other products. They sell the real stuff (pure compound, no fluff) which allows you to modify your cycle to your liking. Hdrol is good for looking cut and leaning out, and you might want to check out phera plex down the road. It's a methyl that is mainly used for increasing strength rather than just stacking on the mass. But yeah, stick with hdrol by CEL for now and eat clean and you'll see results in no time. Good luck!

Sinister Urge

Awards
Will I need to do PCT after the Hdrol? What should I take along with it to avoid doing damage? The last time I was really into Prohormones, I was uneducated on them and didn't even know what PCT was. I'm trying to be smarter now. I'd like to get my strength back up, but mostly I just want to lean out, shed some fat, and feel better.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes to PCT, doesn't have to be too hardcore, supports are optional on hdrol

henryhavoc

Awards
Will I need to do PCT after the Hdrol? What should I take along with it to avoid doing damage? The last time I was really into Prohormones, I was uneducated on them and didn't even know what PCT was. I'm trying to be smarter now. I'd like to get my strength back up, but mostly I just want to lean out, shed some fat, and feel better.
PCT is always a staple in a cycle, no matter how harsh the substance is. But as unreal said, because hdrol is milder, it's not necessary to take supporting sups. Hdrol will help you lean out and increase your strength, but you need to eat right and don't let yourself down by skipping out on a workout! Goodluck :D

Sinister Urge

Awards
Thanks. For the next three months, I will have nothing to do but train and go to class, so it's a sort of forced regimen that I want to maximize. The hardest part will be staying away from the ice cream and soda at the chow hall!

henryhavoc

Awards
Thanks. For the next three months, I will have nothing to do but train and go to class, so it's a sort of forced regimen that I want to maximize. The hardest part will be staying away from the ice cream and soda at the chow hall!
If you hit the gym 3 - 5 times a week and you eat right, you're gonna look great in three months. Have fun!

Sinister Urge

Awards
Here's what I was thinking for cycling for H-drol:

6-Week Run: 25/25/50/50/75/75

2x 4-Week Runs: 25/25/50/50 (30 days on, 30 days off, 30 days on)

I've read a lot of places that it takes 3-4weeks to see results. Would the 6-Week cycle with a longer period off be more beneficial? Thanks again for all your help!